Thread: Jerry's
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 562
-
10-03-24 16:00 #412Senior Member

Posts: 124Crystal was a refreshing change from Jerry last sub par girl. She's probably in her late twenties and early thirties. She has a great body and was genuinely into the experience. The massage is what you would expect and FS was great!
I would definitely repeat with her and recommend her. She's here until 10/8.
Massage is avg.
Sexy body.
BBJ for extra 3 o-4 o was nice and long.
-
09-13-24 06:20 #411Senior Member

Posts: 50Amber
IMHO Amber is below avg. Looks good. Not even basic English. Avg massage. Not even Lfk. Toothy bbj. Won't allow even light liking nips.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
09-12-24 15:26 #410Senior Member

Posts: 54Amber
Going to see Amber tomorrow, new girl.
-
08-30-24 21:52 #409Senior Member

Posts: 98Re: Linda
Not fmiliar with ChiChi but top five is a good compliment. I did visit Linda. Cute face, nice breasts (B's? Skinny butt (not uncommon Chinese girl). Decent massage and tease. Not all that tight but did put forth a good effort and at least acted like she was enjoying it. Good enough time for me so would probably repeat.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 10:53 #408Senior Member

Posts: 154New Girl
Has anybody seen Linda she's there now? ChiChi just left, I love ChiChi she's top 5 of Jerry's girls. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
-
08-01-24 00:37 #407Banned Member

Posts: 34Current Girl?
It's real easy to find out. Just text him and ask I do it all the time when I want to know.
Originally Posted by Brawl
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 16:12 #406Regular Member

Posts: 4Any one have visited jerry this week?
Any one know who is current girl?
-
07-19-24 14:07 #405Banned Member

Posts: 34Angela
Just to give you guys a heads up! Saw new girl Angela last night. Very pleasant, thin, and a very nice D-cup set with nice nips. The beauty of her D-cups is that they are real! She also enjoys giving a BJ. I had a very enjoyable time. She's here till Tuesday.
-
06-28-24 12:55 #404Banned Member

Posts: 34Crystal
I concur! Just saw Crystal myself. The only thing I can add is, she gives a helluva BBBJ. Best one I've gotten so far from Jerry's Girls. I would also repeat, but my schedule won't permit it. Her last day here is Sunday, if I understood her correctly. I'll have to wait for her to return.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
Thanks WorldPool, for the heads up, which got me to see her!
-
06-24-24 12:15 #403Senior Member

Posts: 56Where is she working?
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 12:11 #402Senior Member

Posts: 180Crystal
Crystal is here for 8 more days. I have been seeing a difference in quality over the last year from Jerry's girls. Always been pleasant and generally as far as body and effort. But seems to be getting older and older. I like the hot twenties type which was a standard in the past. Even the pics sent are, if the actually person, are a much younger or heavily touched up version. But Crystal was a turn of the trend. She is probably in early 30's, but could pass for maybe late twenties (when you in a desert), with a good bod. She was pleasant and into it. No communication possible though. Skipped the rub so I can't tell you about that. I would repeat. I would recommend. It's good to flood when quality is high to encourage more of the same.
-
06-15-24 23:38 #401Senior Member

Posts: 27Gl hf LOL no ones going to refer you, I tried many years with no luck.
Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 22:20 #400Senior Member

Posts: 332Referral
Have been a senior member for a while now and wondering if anyone would be willing to give a referral to Jerry's for me? Thanks!
-
05-05-24 06:36 #399Senior Member

Posts: 103Jerry
Called and jerry said new girl named angel didn't have a time that worked for me will try another day.
-
03-24-24 09:56 #398Regular Member

Posts: 23This week
Woman named Ruby is there, l my first time with her. Fantastic body but acts like a princess, won't repeat with her.









Reply With Quote






