Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonDono  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't even S the D according to all of her reviews I read on TER a few months ago. 3 hundo isn't worth it if she can't even be bothered to do that.
    Yup remember seeing her ad after seeing Zoey months ago and wanting to try her out since I was in a spinner mood. The fact she doesn't do that but wants us to go down on here screw that bs. Shame nice body.

  2. #19633
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/398059352867

    This one is a real charmer. Texted her a little to find out her fetishes and replies, no I don't do it, it's in my ad. I go back and read the ad but there are no "no's". Her response:

    It's specifically not offered.

    There's a whole ass list where people can select what they are willing and not willing to do. If I offered it it would be on that list, Friday, October 4 2024,11:12 AM.

    Anyway if we are done arguing, I'm going to move on to people who are not messaging to waste my time to heal their fragile ego, Friday, October 4 2024,11:13 AM.
    She doesn't even S the D according to all of her reviews I read on TER a few months ago. 3 hundo isn't worth it if she can't even be bothered to do that.

  3. #19632
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Abby

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/398059352867

    This one is a real charmer. Texted her a little to find out her fetishes and replies, no I don't do it, it's in my ad. I go back and read the ad but there are no "no's". Her response:

    It's specifically not offered.

    There's a whole ass list where people can select what they are willing and not willing to do. If I offered it it would be on that list, Friday, October 4 2024,11:12 AM.

    Anyway if we are done arguing, I'm going to move on to people who are not messaging to waste my time to heal their fragile ego, Friday, October 4 2024,11:13 AM.

  4. #19631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Sinister

    Quote Originally Posted by Polishboy  [View Original Post]
    If I had anything sinister in mind, I would get your IP address and back trace it to you. However, asking for a phone number is legal as of now. Didn't mean to freak you out.
    I doubt you could get my IP address from this site or from a read receipt from a PM here. And also, you missed the point of why I didn't give you data. The reason is that I read through your posts going back a few years, and I saw no reports of your actually spending time with a provider. Maybe I missed one, but the bottom line is that I don't give info to someone who I can't be reasonable certain is one of us and not potentially vice. It certainly isn't impossible with some research here to figure out who some providers are, I mean real names. And, in Ohio, inference of prostitution is a chargeable offense.

    Giving someone data with a read receipt that presumably can be printed out and used as evidence isn't my idea of good security. And, since after 200 messages in one's mail folders on this site you got to start deleting, being able to print something out is useful. For people we don't want around.

  5. #19630
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Mystic

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/711303628717

    You guys know I am in search of a Greek provider to scratch that itch. Anyone meet Mystic? Did a search on that name and came up empty.

  6. #19629
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaRula  [View Original Post]
    Depending on the location she was in a nice spot in independence. Believe she's been in middleburg and Avon I think. She's very skinny when I saw her. Didn't see her before she disappeared a bit but saw her when she came back and based off everyone who has seen her before versus now they say she's skinnier now. Remember tho she's a dead fish so don't expect anything besides that, I didn't mind it myself bc I just drilled her out. If you need some type of assurance of moans or some dirty talk don't expect it with her.
    She was perfect before the weight loss, and that is coming from a guy who love spinners. But the starfish experience has kept me to only that one visit, plus the iPhone 30 min timer sucked.

  7. #19628

    Stacy / Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    Cute spinners are right up my alley, how was her incall location if you don't mind me asking? Safe?
    Depending on the location she was in a nice spot in independence. Believe she's been in middleburg and Avon I think. She's very skinny when I saw her. Didn't see her before she disappeared a bit but saw her when she came back and based off everyone who has seen her before versus now they say she's skinnier now. Remember tho she's a dead fish so don't expect anything besides that, I didn't mind it myself bc I just drilled her out. If you need some type of assurance of moans or some dirty talk don't expect it with her.

  8. #19627
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/341425210602

    Wanted something cute, she is cute way to thin, talked her in to 150 for the half. Covered BJ which I don't care for. I was horney so I got hard fas.

    T. Slid in missionary she is definitely tight, but she absolutely don't like it. In a strange way that made me hit it harder.
    Cute spinners are right up my alley, how was her incall location if you don't mind me asking? Safe?

  9. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteve  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to send a deposit, Hard no. No other contact.
    Thanks for the heads up!! Another one off the potential list!

  10. #19625

    Re: wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteve  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to send a deposit, Hard no. No other contact.
    Several rip off reports too, I know first hand. Early on in the hobby she cash and dashed me. No go ever again!

  11. #19624
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I know plenty, although nothing about you. That's why I questioned your request for a read receipt.


    Cheech.
    If I had anything sinister in mind, I would get your IP address and back trace it to you. However, asking for a phone number is legal as of now. Didn't mean to freak you out.

  12. #19623

    Wanted deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this gal? Been seeing her ads for a while now. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700937047562
    She wanted me to send a deposit, Hard no. No other contact.

  13. #19622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    If I only knew

    Quote Originally Posted by Polishboy  [View Original Post]
    Whatever, move on, if you only knew.
    I know plenty, although nothing about you. That's why I questioned your request for a read receipt.


    Cheech.

  14. #19621

    Any thoughts?

    Has anyone met this gal? Been seeing her ads for a while now. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700937047562

  15. #19620
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    Definitely seems like a self post. The review on the linked site seems like a self review too.
    Not a self review. I got receipts if you want to DM me.

    I can't post them on the main board without it being deleted.

    But, whatever you want to think.

    I don't think a provider would say she came with party favors. And no, I did not indulge.

    As I said I didn't get to to finish. When I asked for a few more minutes she turned me down.

    So no finish to completion.

    I was upset about that part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape