Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19619
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    This is a interesting review. Did she talk you out of a nut? Or Stacie is that you?
    Definitely seems like a self post. The review on the linked site seems like a self review too.

  2. #19618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you asked me for digits for a provider, and at the same time you asked for a "read receipt" for your post.

    You are a senior member but your posts are mostly making requests for data over several years and 28 or so posts. And asking for a read receipt? I can't figure out a legit reason that you would want a traceable record that I provided data to you regarding a person who might be engaged in illegal activity.
    Whatever, move on, if you only knew.

  3. #19617
    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    You're pretty brave. I pulled up there during the day and saw a bunch of sketchy individuals hanging around and going in and out. I nope'd the hell out of there.
    Wasn't anyone outside when I pulled up, or else I would have left too.

  4. #19616

    Brave

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    The little head took over recently and I dreamed I took a visit to this one. Had been thinking about it for a while, but wasn't sure about the area. But the little head was in desperate need of a quick BJ within a 15-20 minutes driving distance. Setting up the appointment was simple. Pulled up to the apartment and boy was it rough, but again, little head had full control at that point. It was daytime visit, so I rolled the dice. Wouldn't have risk it at night. Made my way inside and was even more messy, she said she had tried to clean up but that place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. Looks were on par with the her photos and she had huge tits. She got in her knees, I pulled my pants down and she got to it. Really good BBBJ and I ending blowing a load on her tits. Pulled my pants up and got to my car as fast as I could. Got the job done, not sure I'd repeat though, but I never underestimate the power of the little head.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...045/2163467939
    You're pretty brave. I pulled up there during the day and saw a bunch of sketchy individuals hanging around and going in and out. I nope'd the hell out of there.

  5. #19615

    Saw Abigail today

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/614776771771

    Super friendly girl, looks very sickly these days. Saw her about 2 years ago when she started going downhill. Very skinny, except belly pouch (from pregnancy), a little strung out, very talkative, and a slow talker, but seems to enjoy what she does. QV BBBJCIM. 90 would probably see again because it was actually pretty good. Expect to come out smelling a little bit like smoke. PM for details

  6. #19614

    Eastside QV

    The little head took over recently and I dreamed I took a visit to this one. Had been thinking about it for a while, but wasn't sure about the area. But the little head was in desperate need of a quick BJ within a 15-20 minutes driving distance. Setting up the appointment was simple. Pulled up to the apartment and boy was it rough, but again, little head had full control at that point. It was daytime visit, so I rolled the dice. Wouldn't have risk it at night. Made my way inside and was even more messy, she said she had tried to clean up but that place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. Looks were on par with the her photos and she had huge tits. She got in her knees, I pulled my pants down and she got to it. Really good BBBJ and I ending blowing a load on her tits. Pulled my pants up and got to my car as fast as I could. Got the job done, not sure I'd repeat though, but I never underestimate the power of the little head.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...045/2163467939

  7. #19613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    To Polishboy

    Dude, you asked me for digits for a provider, and at the same time you asked for a "read receipt" for your post.

    You are a senior member but your posts are mostly making requests for data over several years and 28 or so posts. And asking for a read receipt? I can't figure out a legit reason that you would want a traceable record that I provided data to you regarding a person who might be engaged in illegal activity.

  8. #19612
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    This is a interesting review. Did she talk you out of a nut? Or Stacie is that you?
    Not during, no. I just wasted to much time talking in the beginning.

  9. #19611
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy216  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I met up with Stacie.

    It was outcall and came with a driver.

    Pics are just like she looks like.

    Very open minded.

    We had a good conversation. Almost too good.

    I lost track of the time and by the time my dream was over, my time was up.

    I didn't get to finish my duty. Dammit.

    But I can't complain about anything else.

    She didn't watch the clock but knew exactly when our time was over.

    She came over with party favors, but it didn't inhibit her.

    Overall, maybe a 7.5 on my dream scale.

    Very friendly and attractive, looks like her pics, nice tats and good head and p*ssy.

    I'm just mad that she was so personable and easy to talk to that I lost track of time and didn't do the due.

    I may repeat, if I do the talking got to be limited.

    Would definitely recommend.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2165706548
    This is a interesting review. Did she talk you out of a nut? Or Stacie is that you?

  10. #19610

    Stacie

    I had a dream that I met up with Stacie.

    It was outcall and came with a driver.

    Pics are just like she looks like.

    Very open minded.

    We had a good conversation. Almost too good.

    I lost track of the time and by the time my dream was over, my time was up.

    I didn't get to finish my duty. Dammit.

    But I can't complain about anything else.

    She didn't watch the clock but knew exactly when our time was over.

    She came over with party favors, but it didn't inhibit her.

    Overall, maybe a 7.5 on my dream scale.

    Very friendly and attractive, looks like her pics, nice tats and good head and p*ssy.

    I'm just mad that she was so personable and easy to talk to that I lost track of time and didn't do the due.

    I may repeat, if I do the talking got to be limited.

    Would definitely recommend.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2165706548

  11. #19609

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Keithj8500  [View Original Post]
    See all good about Britt. Can someone share contact info? Thanks in advance.
    DM me. Thanks.

  12. #19608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Keithj8500  [View Original Post]
    See all good about Britt. Can someone share contact info? Thanks in advance.
    Her digits are 234xxxx164. Tell her you got her digits from Cheech. Let me know how it goes if you will.

  13. #19607

    Britt

    See all good about Britt. Can someone share contact info? Thanks in advance.

  14. #19606
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    Got an outcall from her. She's real and delivers but add 10 t0 15 years.
    Thanks brother. Does she at least still look good. I'm guessing not like pics. I can't remember one that still looks like pics LOL. Been rough lately maybe I'm asking too much.

  15. #19605
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on any upper class, younger black providers? Please pm.
    Fuzzy put up a review about Ava Allure not too long ago. She's got ads out there but with two different numbers. I was able to contact her but the conversation was short as she was not responding much. I'd still probably give it a go later when I have more time and money.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...894&viewfull=1#post7042894.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ms_allure#main-content.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape