Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderABuck  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers? I'll be in the Bay Area in a few weeks! I'm not your typical monger I actually prefer older providers as they typically don't rush and sometimes let you get more for less. I'm just looking for a good massage, and a great happy ending for under 120. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can provide some intel in Phoenix and Sacramento.
    I'd suggest Carol at Geary Health Center. She wears a bob wig, and is older but has a tight body with some MM tits. I've pumped her plenty of times and always tip her around 80-100.

  2. #1902

    Union Square Stress Reduction Vivian gone?

    Anybody know where USSR Vivian work now? She disappeared at USSR for a year? Mamasan said she retired? The blonde Vivian is one of ATF.

  3. #1901

    Asian Palace

    I'm visiting and stopped by Asian Palace.

    The door was locked, and I had to be buzzed in. That was a good sign! Mamasan brought out Holly, who early 20's, 4'11", and maybe 90 pounds. Everything on her was tight, and she had good sized perky tits, especially for such a thin girl.

    She showed me into the massage room. My first clue that we were going to get busy is that the "massage table" ws pressed against the wall, and didn't have a cutout for your face. The second clue was the complete and total lack of massage skills.

    Within five minutes, she was light teasing. I rolled over and negotiations started. $$ for FS, but I opted for CBJ. BBBJ was not offered and I didn't ask. She nuded up for the deed, and I had free roaming.

    On one hand, she is smokin' hot. On the other, I do like a massage beforehand. It just depends on your taste.

  4. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderABuck  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellow mongers? I'll be in the Bay Area in a few weeks! I'm not your typical monger I actually prefer older providers as they typically don't rush and sometimes let you get more for less. I'm just looking for a good massage, and a great happy ending for under 120. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can provide some intel in Phoenix and Sacramento.
    See Summer at Angel health center, she does FS, MILF.

  5. #1899

    Looking for older

    What's up fellow mongers? I'll be in the Bay Area in a few weeks! I'm not your typical monger I actually prefer older providers as they typically don't rush and sometimes let you get more for less. I'm just looking for a good massage, and a great happy ending for under 120. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can provide some intel in Phoenix and Sacramento.

    Stay safe!

  6. #1898

    Downtown / Chinatown / and Beach / Marina Recommendation

    Hey, I don't spend much time in SF but will be spending a day there next weekend. Looking for any recommendations for a place to spend an hour with a table shower (or Jacuzzi), and a fun time.

  7. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    I read elsewhere that Golden Pearl is open 24/7. That's unheard of in my neck of the woods. Is that accurate?
    That's what their ad on Bedpage says and that's what's been reported on review sites for years, so probably yes.

    Pre-covid I think there were a few other 24/7 places around Union Square / Tenderloin, but I don't know of they've kept those hours. So GP might be the only one.

  8. #1896

    Golden Pearl. Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHaskell  [View Original Post]
    You have several options, but the talent is very hit and miss these days. Not much eye candy, lots of older women, etc. But you can definitely get plenty of action. I went by USSR once, but was not at all impressed with the talent. Just a few blocks away on Kearny and Clay is Asian Palace, which in the old days had some very cute Vietnamese providers, but the quality may have dropped. As noted, there's no massage offered, it's straight to FS. I've had good luck finding the diamond in the rough at Empire, which usually has a wide selection. Golden Pearl has some service-oriented Asians, and more Latinas these days.

    All of these are a short walk from Chinatown; just be careful in the worst areas of the Tenderloin (south and west of O'Farrell).
    I read elsewhere that Golden Pearl is open 24/7. That's unheard of in my neck of the woods. Is that accurate?

  9. #1895
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    You get it please let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I hate to jump on the bandwagon with the others I see posting here asking for help, but I need a solid. I'd be happy to repay if anyone is ever in Louisville. I will be in town for only a few days, staying a block away from the Chinatown landmark on Bush street. I'll be there helping a friend recuperate post-op. My opportunities will be extremely limited, so hoping there is an option or two that I can easily reach on foot. I saw one plug on here for empire, and it appears to be close. How about Union Square Stress Reduction? Or of course I'd love to hear about other possibilities. Naively I am thinking Chinatown may have some options, but I don't have first hand knowledge.
    Hope you will find it.

  10. #1894

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHaskell  [View Original Post]
    You have several options, but the talent is very hit and miss these days. Not much eye candy, lots of older women, etc. But you can definitely get plenty of action. I went by USSR once, but was not at all impressed with the talent. Just a few blocks away on Kearny and Clay is Asian Palace, which in the old days had some very cute Vietnamese providers, but the quality may have dropped. As noted, there's no massage offered, it's straight to FS. I've had good luck finding the diamond in the rough at Empire, which usually has a wide selection. Golden Pearl has some service-oriented Asians, and more Latinas these days.

    All of these are a short walk from Chinatown; just be careful in the worst areas of the Tenderloin (south and west of O'Farrell).
    Thanks Ed Haskell and JP316.

  11. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I hate to jump on the bandwagon with the others I see posting here asking for help, but I need a solid. I'd be happy to repay if anyone is ever in Louisville. I will be in town for only a few days, staying a block away from the Chinatown landmark on Bush street. I'll be there helping a friend recuperate post-op. My opportunities will be extremely limited, so hoping there is an option or two that I can easily reach on foot. I saw one plug on here for empire, and it appears to be close. How about Union Square Stress Reduction? Or of course I'd love to hear about other possibilities. Naively I am thinking Chinatown may have some options, but I don't have first hand knowledge.
    You have several options, but the talent is very hit and miss these days. Not much eye candy, lots of older women, etc. But you can definitely get plenty of action. I went by USSR once, but was not at all impressed with the talent. Just a few blocks away on Kearny and Clay is Asian Palace, which in the old days had some very cute Vietnamese providers, but the quality may have dropped. As noted, there's no massage offered, it's straight to FS. I've had good luck finding the diamond in the rough at Empire, which usually has a wide selection. Golden Pearl has some service-oriented Asians, and more Latinas these days.

    All of these are a short walk from Chinatown; just be careful in the worst areas of the Tenderloin (south and west of O'Farrell).

  12. #1892

    Kansa from golden pearl

    Source from a friend. 22 year old Venezuelan. All natural perfect body C / D. Most Beautiful angelic face. Here till Sunday. Go see her asap! 10/10.

  13. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I hate to jump on the bandwagon with the others I see posting here asking for help, but I need a solid. I'd be happy to repay if anyone is ever in Louisville. I will be in town for only a few days, staying a block away from the Chinatown landmark on Bush street. I'll be there helping a friend recuperate post-op. My opportunities will be extremely limited, so hoping there is an option or two that I can easily reach on foot. I saw one plug on here for empire, and it appears to be close. How about Union Square Stress Reduction? Or of course I'd love to hear about other possibilities. Naively I am thinking Chinatown may have some options, but I don't have first hand knowledge.
    I've never tried Union Square Stress Reduction, but Empire and Emerald are both in the general vicinity and both can get you what you want. Then there is Golden Pearl which is also walkable and would definitely get what you want. The first two will at least pretend to do a massage, GP doesn't bother.

  14. #1890

    Looking for a solid recommendation

    Guys, I hate to jump on the bandwagon with the others I see posting here asking for help, but I need a solid. I'd be happy to repay if anyone is ever in Louisville. I will be in town for only a few days, staying a block away from the Chinatown landmark on Bush street. I'll be there helping a friend recuperate post-op. My opportunities will be extremely limited, so hoping there is an option or two that I can easily reach on foot. I saw one plug on here for empire, and it appears to be close. How about Union Square Stress Reduction? Or of course I'd love to hear about other possibilities. Naively I am thinking Chinatown may have some options, but I don't have first hand knowledge.

  15. #1889

    Downtown Recommendations

    Anybody have a recommendation for a FS option in downtown?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape