Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 870 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9747

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by UjuJonas  [View Original Post]
    This is my second time come to this AMP. Looks like they have a name now. Red Lantern Spa. When I got in, I was greeted at the back door by who I later learned was Ruby. Early to mid 30's, medium length black hair, no tats that I noticed, big tits. If they were man-made then the surgeon did a great job because they felt pretty natural. After the typical "massage", she asked me to flip and by the time I had turned around the tits were already out and she gave me a quick titfuck before giving me a nice long teasing BBBJ. Cover went on and either she's a really good faker or she came on my dick multiple times. Had to stop multiple times because she started shaking and actually squeezed my cock out. After playing with those wonderful tits during mish I came in the bag. To my surprise, she hopped off the table, took the cover off and made sure to suck every drop out of my cock. I half jokingly said "round 2?" and to my surprise she pulled out another cover and bent over the table. Came in the bag again, gave me another long BBBJ to make sure I was drained and asked if I wanted to go again. Unfortunately I'm getting up there in age and I know 3 times in 30 minutes just isn't going to happen so regretfully I declined. Walked me out kissing me the whole way, and at the door she stopped me, unzipped my pants and gave me another HJ, as if verifying that I really couldn't go for round 3. When jr wouldn't wake up, she pouted and said to please come back LOL.
    How much did it cost you, house? Tip? All in?

  2. #9746

    Recom for decent massage

    Anyone got any recommendations for an MP that actually offers somewhat of a decent massage + a good finish, preferably with a lot of teasing? Around Santa Monica / west LA thanks in advance.

  3. #9745
    I saw her a couple of times back in 2017-2018 for massage. I really enjoyed her both times. She was definitely mature, but very enthusiastic and down for whatever I wanted (Russian, BBBJ, COF). She gives a decent massage and then starts blowing you from behind. She talked a little too much the second time, but I really enjoyed her and have been meaning to see her again.

    The CitySource pictures are at least a decade old, and the Sugarnights ones probably 15-20 years old. The photos of her on PD and MW are probably more representative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    https://www.models-world.com/profile/steffanie-2/

    http://www.city-source.com/steffanie/

    https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/escorts/erikka

    I also asked about her on the Bareback forum, but I figured I'd put a query up here, too, because she also advertises massage.

    I've already gotten some good recent feedback about her. But I'd like some more, if it exits? Anybody here ever see her? She's apparently been in the biz quite while, and also went by the names Erikka and Rain. If anyone has any info, please post or PM? Pictures cut and pasted from her ads below. She's obviously no spring chicken, but I really like her very nice fuckable vintage slutty look, if the face and body pics accurately represent her appearance currently?

  4. #9744

    Is the Russian titty fucking Messi can still off limits?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    There is a bona fide Russian titty fucking providing messican out there. I nutted a byoot. I am in love. Details on pm.
    Or have you moved on?

    If the great Priscilla recommends such a gem, I must partake.

    If you're willing to share now, please PM me.

  5. #9743

    Steffanie?

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/steffanie-2/

    http://www.city-source.com/steffanie/

    https://losangeles.sugarnights.com/escorts/erikka

    I also asked about her on the Bareback forum, but I figured I'd put a query up here, too, because she also advertises massage.

    I've already gotten some good recent feedback about her. But I'd like some more, if it exits? Anybody here ever see her? She's apparently been in the biz quite while, and also went by the names Erikka and Rain. If anyone has any info, please post or PM? Pictures cut and pasted from her ads below. She's obviously no spring chicken, but I really like her very nice fuckable vintage slutty look, if the face and body pics accurately represent her appearance currently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails steffanie02.jpg‎   cad209e0-c10b-45ae-a8c3-7def151b0849_profile.jpg copy.jpg‎  

  6. #9742
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Don't think there's any

    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to know if any good FS places with table showers?
    Don't think there's any around those too street.

  7. #9741

    Has anyone tried Valley Blvd and garvey area?

    I just wanted to know if any good FS places with table showers?

  8. #9740

    Peony Spa in Covina. BBBJ and nice happy ending

    Decided to come back, and checked out their new talent, got greeted by Juju / Jojo. Her English wasn't great but her cock sucking skills made up for it for sure.

    I found them on bedpage.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23305807.html

    Called for the line up, of course she just said come on it, pretty girls to choose from. Most AMPs answer like that. To save you monger wasted time on the phone than better utilizing the time to eat their clean shaven pussy. I rather do the latter and just get the address and see who's available. Jojo was about 5' 3". Perfect spinner. Started out doggy, then finished cumming in her pussy with the bag on. Great bbjbskills and sucked my balls clean. Just make sure to shower LOL. Total was $40 for their house fee and $120. Nice c racks and tight firm bottom. YMMV.

  9. #9739

    Is this the one on Century?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1979  [View Original Post]
    Drove out to LA to go to Garden Spa. I entered and was greeted by Winnie paid for the hour and went in. She was thin but had some breast. Very good looking. I was already into her. Led me to a room and we began. Total make out session. Such a good kisser. She got into it and I got into it. Almost though I was home. Her BBBJ was so good. Got me real hard. Sneakily put on the cover. Didn't even feel it. I am in love with this girl. She rode me good for a but then switch to me being on top. She seemed to enjoy me. DFK and just going at it. Switched once more and finished. And, I am in love with this girl. We talked for a bit. Very nice to me. Got dressed and gave her $140 and left. I am so coming back.
    Is this the one on Century?

  10. #9738

    Stop at Garden Spa

    Drove out to LA to go to Garden Spa. I entered and was greeted by Winnie paid for the hour and went in. She was thin but had some breast. Very good looking. I was already into her. Led me to a room and we began. Total make out session. Such a good kisser. She got into it and I got into it. Almost though I was home. Her BBBJ was so good. Got me real hard. Sneakily put on the cover. Didn't even feel it. I am in love with this girl. She rode me good for a but then switch to me being on top. She seemed to enjoy me. DFK and just going at it. Switched once more and finished. And, I am in love with this girl. We talked for a bit. Very nice to me. Got dressed and gave her $140 and left. I am so coming back.

  11. #9737

    Re: Wrong thread

    To Msw6969.

    Both your reports belong on the Inland Empire thread.

    Thanks for posting.

    Mondo.

  12. #9736
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Synod

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about going to three lanterns. I went to check it out met Cici but I didn't have enough time. The place looked a little dark and dingy. I have never been to a place like that. It just seemed like a full on brothel and not a regular AMP Anyone have advice on how to navigate it for best price and best girl?

    I hope to get my cherry popped there as I have never been to that style a place.
    Three lingams is not for punks. It is a straight up house of ill repute. I have no idea what you mean by dark and dingy. It is a house with well appointed rooms and tasteful lighting. There are awesome side by side washer dryers set. There is enough bottled water to feed all of north Carolina during Helene.

    However, this is not fucken pop warner. If you are looking for a massage experience, you are not going to get it. I am not sure what you mean by not having time for Cici, as the man said, make time consigliere.

    I would simply close your eyes and let your cock take over. As for price, just bring 50 for half hour, and try to not get talked into giving more than 160 for the tip.

  13. #9735
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Star Spa, Baldwin Park CA

    One of my favorite places. Always new young girls with amazing service. Place had a two girl selection. One is Ruby, which I heard high reviews of. She looked petite cute with about B cups. She was wearing a tight dress and it was pushing it up. The other girl is Blue. She was gorgeous. Model looking and young. Very thin, tall and all natural C cups. I went with Blue. Went for the hour, paid 60.

    She started with a standard massage and it was decent. It wasn't some cheap massage. She would really work the knots. During the massage I would rub her long ass legs. They were smooth and soft. She has a tiny ass but a great frame. Her legs are one of her best features other than her tits. On the flip, I sat up and kissed her. She didn't pull away and we started to make out, tongue and everything. She would moan while we kiss and I hugged her close. She has a very thin body and a great set of all naturals. I pulled out her tits and started to suck on them. She moaned with excitement as I grabbed her ass while sucking. She then started to kiss my neck and use her tongue so softly to lick up and down. I closed my eyes and was beginning to ascend to heaven. This beauty was within my grasps. She then started to work on my nipples. Her little mouth felt so good as she would use her sharp little tongue to play with my nipples. I would began to moan and she began to stroke me while licking my nipples. She then worked her way down and started to suck with no condom. She would lick my balls and work her way to the top with her tongue. Her skills were amazing. I was about to come and had to stop her. I wanted to feel her insides and I didn't want heaven to end. She slipped on a condom and we began mish. I would make out with her while grabbing her amazing tits and pump away. Her vag is extremely tight. Like a virgin. She would moan and I can feel her vag gripping me harder and harder. She moaned into my ear and I couldn't take it anymore. I had reached the peak of heaven.

    She cleaned me up and I asked how long will she be here. I wanted to see her more. She said she was there for 2 weeks. I am definitely coming back for more. When I left, I left a 140 tip.

  14. #9734
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Lake Spa at Upland CA

    Back again to see the line up. Walked in and was greeted by Nancy. She was wearing a little dress and was showing a lot of cleavage. Wasn't sure if I was in the right AMP but she came up to me and hugged me. When she did, she started to kiss me. I grabbed her ass right away and she said to come with her. I knew I was in the right place. She is decent looking. Nice round ass and on the thicker side. Nice and curvy. Before I decided to go with her I asked if I can see the other girl. Out came, Alina. Petite, thin, B cups and very cute. I went with Nancy because I knew she was going to give me great service.

    She took me into the room and as soon as the door closed, we started to make out. I was grabbing her ass and tits. She has all natural tits and very soft skin. She took off my cloths and asked if I wanted massage or FS first. I was already in the mood so I said FS first and I want an hour. She said okay and asked for $60. She started to lick my neck and my ears then slowly work her way to my nipples. She would suck and lick on both nipples while I fingered her. She would moan with excitement and I can feel how wet she was getting. This girl was passionate. She then went down and started BBBJ. I can feel her tongue running circles around my head while she had my cock in her mouth. This girl is very skilled. She would deep throat and lick my balls at the same time. It felt amazing. I would grab her head while thrusting away and she took it well. After she went out and got a hat. She came back and started to suck more to make sure I was rock hard. Then she slipped on the hat and we started to make out more. I was on top and we began mish. I would kiss her passionately while thrusting away. She would moan and grab my ass asking for more. It got really heated and I really wanted to feel that ass pounded so I flipped her ass around and started to go to town. The bounce on that thick booty feel real good. It was like waves sucking in a baby seal lost at sea. I couldn't hold it anymore and finished.

    She cleaned me up with a hot towel and asked me to lay on the bed. She walked out to clean herself and I can hear her rinsing her mouth. She came back and started with a head massage. Her massage skills were decent. She would give my back and shoulders a rub and it felt really good. I eventually dozed off because I was tired. She didn't rush the time and woke me up once our time had ended.

  15. #9733

    3 lanterns

    I am thinking about going to three lanterns. I went to check it out met Cici but I didn't have enough time. The place looked a little dark and dingy. I have never been to a place like that. It just seemed like a full on brothel and not a regular AMP Anyone have advice on how to navigate it for best price and best girl?

    I hope to get my cherry popped there as I have never been to that style a place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape