Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 10417
-
10-12-24 22:47 #10192Senior Member

Posts: 1107Yeah
I don't personally care what color the girl's skin is, but if you walk into the club and they're just staring at their phones. Then, well, they're not getting my money.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
I dropped plenty of kids off there and at the previous version of the club, but haven't felt motivated to visit recently.
-
10-03-24 16:02 #10191Senior Member

Posts: 232In Jacksonville. Anyone recognize her?
https://youtu.be/c10kfgAr0I8?si=DXNhfx5-BzDoLbzf
-
10-03-24 01:56 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 80Ana at DH
Wanted to try my 1st time to a club today. Went to sins but looked so crowded and wasn't feeling it. Drive over to Dolls. Little empty so I walk in and get a drink and sit. Lotta girls sitting and chatting with some other guys. Sexy Cuban girl comes over to me and asks if I want dances. She had black hair tied back, tight body, bolt ons and a phat ass. We go back and she gives me great dance. Halfway in tells me there's extras. I opt out for now and just enjoy her body. No fingers in tho. She loved grabbing my hands and putting them on her though. Sweet girl and moves so nice. I think I went 90 for 3 songs. I found a new obsession though.
-
10-02-24 20:56 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 374Used to be Stud's Pub, back in the day and was a lot of fun then. Now is mostly a bar that happens to have some dancing, sometimes. I haven't been in a couple years.
Originally Posted by NightRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 11:05 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 54Pinky's
Been a few times lately. Girls are all black or Latina. Have successfully had extras from most of the girls I have tried for lower money than other clubs. Before about 3 or 4 rarely more than 2 girls. Worst part is the bar, just not as good variety as other places.
Originally Posted by NightRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 10:56 #10187Senior Member

Posts: 73That would be Atlantic Blvd, my friend.
Originally Posted by NightRider
[View Original Post]
I had fun there about three years ago after not having any luck picking up SWers. Not enough fun to go back though. But hey, if there are cars, then maybe it is better.
-
10-01-24 12:49 #10186Regular Member

Posts: 12Pinky's Strip Club
There is a strip club named Pinkys on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Driven by a few times and seen that the lot was full of cars. Is it a waste of time to go in for a beer? Comments from anyone who has been in there lately?
-
09-29-24 18:22 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 1055I know her well
She don't do shit.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 23:03 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 73Sins Nala day shift
Like someone posted a year ago, Nala fessed up to being a tease. She's good at it though. Very sweet and could be a good time with repeat business perhaps.
-
09-18-24 21:37 #10183Regular Member

Posts: 10Mouth
Someone brought her up a few months ago in nsg post. Long time bf so never does extras & just ok dance. Not sure if friend is trustworthy or got name wrong but odds are it was some1 else? Just ok looking prob middle of pack def cuter ones there that are more open to extra and not waste coins on.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 13:31 #10182Senior Member

Posts: 653Yeah that was part of the reason why I stopped going to solid gold the girls barely approached and when you did talk to them they seemed stuck up even though they were just average looking.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:38 #10181Senior Member

Posts: 231That's helpful. I only went there once and it was a super weird experience. Everyone was crowded into the small side room where I couldn't see what was going on, no one was dancing, so I awkwardly sat at the empty bar in the main room for 15 minutes, finally got a bartender to notice me, took a sip of a drink and then left. I'll give it another shot though, since the few faces I could see looking at something in the next room did look white at least.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
Sweet good to hear. It's been a while since DH but it used to be one of my favorites, and then I ran into too many aggressive latinas in a row. I'll how to give it another visit now.
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 02:42 #10180Senior Member

Posts: 1055Forgot to ask
Had a friend that is not on the board go to new solid Gold a couple weeks ago. He said he saw a cute little white spinner name Lorena Andy got some head from her but could not remember how much extra it was. Does anybody know the number and if she really is cute or not.
-
09-14-24 16:00 #10179Senior Member

Posts: 1055New Solid Gold
Who's been in there lately? Always looking for new ones that are white?
-
09-14-24 14:28 #10178Senior Member

Posts: 73Dh
There are many white girls and women in DH. Everyone there offer extras if that is what you looking for.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
Harley Renee Paige Payton Anna Bella.










Reply With Quote




