Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 37624
-
10-04-24 15:20 #33124Regular Member

Posts: 15Willing to put time in
I'm willing to put time in with someone until they open up for extras. I'm done with AMP, or shady smelly offices. I want someone legit, who then may also open up a little after a while. I know legit and happy endings seem to be at odds, but I've met a few.
Anyone have anywhere they can direct me, so I can log some time in with a provider and eventually walk away happy.
I have a few to trade. I'm not posting public because they would likely know it was me.
-
10-04-24 14:01 #33123Senior Member

Posts: 531Zens
It's called Zens. Momo and Pinky are there currently.
Originally Posted by ABigDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 13:31 #33122Senior Member

Posts: 62Saginaw. RUby and Lisa.
What is the name of the place is Saginaw -.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 12:39 #33121Senior Member

Posts: 929Am
Thumbs up.
Originally Posted by ABigDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:11 #33120Senior Member

Posts: 62AM Spa
Can anyone give me a thumbs up or down on this place it Conviently located for me. (sterling heights - Metro pky)
-
10-04-24 09:09 #33119Senior Member

Posts: 61Heather. Avoid
I drew Heather a couple of weeks back and returned disappointed. She has a spa in F Hills. Good location and spa is also decent with a proper massage table for one. Charge was 1. 2 for the hour but she showed up 10 minutes late due to a flat tire, still chose to end on time (didn't extend the extra 10 minutes) and checked her phone 3-4 times during the she looks great and the massage was solid but zero extras offered (because she doesn't do so for first-timers). None of that was made clear in the texts we exchanged before, so it was quite a disappointment. She looks great. Dark hair, exotic looks, great pair, but it was just a massage. I'm choosing to avoid that in the future.
Originally Posted by GlassPanic
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 17:31 #33118Senior Member

Posts: 218Translation
A one and a two and ching chong potato.
Originally Posted by BlackEscape
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 16:52 #33117Regular Member

Posts: 15From Carla's old place.
She's pricey. And I got topless plus HE. Set me back like 160-180. But she's stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. I don't regret it.
Originally Posted by GoTigers2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 16:19 #33116Senior Member

Posts: 125Wow
Was just there the other day, looks like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 09:41 #33115Senior Member

Posts: 47Lexii
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2041878
I did a search for Lexii (is this the most common name in this space?) and found some limited reviews, wondering if anyone has had recent experience with her? Sounds like a topless massage with a happy ending.
-
10-02-24 22:33 #33114Regular Member

Posts: 15Relaxing Massage By Kym / Farmington Hills Massage Heather
Anyone have anything on Kym? Relaxing massage by Kym?
Also there is someone advertising a hand and stone massage in their ad. Says to ask for Heather. Based out of Farmington Hills. Anything?
I can trade if needed.
-
10-02-24 22:02 #33113Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739269 area code but Sterling Heights residence
I went twice. Two different women. One mid 40's; the other late late 30's. The younger one dressed in a playful way. With a couple of visits, perhaps I could leave happy. Hourly rate was below market. Massage v. Good.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:56 #33112Senior Member

Posts: 977Sucks. She's not a looker, but a solid provider.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:03 #33111Senior Member

Posts: 484Well damn, sorry for calling you out, they were surveilling her a long time. It's been a few years since I've seen her, any idea for how long before 2022 she was being watched?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 18:41 #33110Senior Member

Posts: 247Unimpressed
Yeah went a few weeks ago. Nothing special at all. Big sign on wall says " NO touch massage" meaning you can't touch her at all. I tried, she says NO touch MAN!! LOL. The ending was less than average. 19 mile and Schanner (spelled wrong) road in Sterling Heights. Private home. She advertises on Craigslist often. Meh. There is much better out there.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






