Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 37358
-
10-02-24 17:00 #32858Senior Member

Posts: 209News?
Is there any press or news about the bust?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:24 #32857Senior Member

Posts: 463Stocky late 40's Asian provider Sterling heights
Had a great deep tissue massage with above average h / e in Sterling heights. Nothing more than handshake available. No roaming allowed. If Sterling heights is a convenient location and you're ok with a pleasant, late 40's average looking provider with good technique. Message me for details.
60 minutes /$60 + $40 tip.
SN.
-
10-02-24 14:12 #32856Senior Member

Posts: 100I did try.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
And if you look at some of the responses there were many people who scoffed.
-
10-02-24 10:02 #32855Senior Member

Posts: 484Yeah, that would have been a good heads up. Hopefully no one was there when it happened.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 09:55 #32854Senior Member

Posts: 347I don't recall reading anything about that. Did you post anything after your buddy told you about that information?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
Edit: On 04-07-22 post #24776 you gave everyone fair warning.
-
10-01-24 18:31 #32853Banned Member

Posts: 279Sponge scrub
Have you wondered how many times or how many dudes did she reused that sponge on you?
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 14:47 #32852Senior Member

Posts: 37Potus
Congratulations, whoever wrote this is more qualified to be POTUS than DJT.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 14:07 #32851Senior Member

Posts: 100I'm not surprised
I'm not surprised to hear that at all. I have a buddy who works in city hall who told me that she was being talked about A lot.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
10-01-24 13:56 #32850Senior Member

Posts: 84Entertaining post
I couldn't have written it any better.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 12:48 #32849Senior Member

Posts: 228Dumb Bonita Question
Feel free to PM me the answer if you're more comfortable. Does Bonita provide a BBBJ? I am more of a safe player, and I have been hesitating to try Bonita because I think it might be weird to wear a condom with her. Obv. If she doesn't do oral then it's not an issue. Also the milking table seems amazing. Thanks for any info you can provide.
-
10-01-24 09:29 #32848Senior Member

Posts: 484Oh damn, if anyone sees an article please share.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 08:47 #32847Senior Member

Posts: 62Downriver Nuru Lady appears to be busted
Was driving down Fort this morning and saw a couple of state LEO vehicles at her house. Doesn't look good.
-
10-01-24 00:30 #32846Regular Member

Posts: 15Review trickles
Hello. Long time lurker and former senior here. Going to post some reviews as I get time. I also have a nice list of UTRs. I don't do FS so I have no clue what else is offered aside from a nice ending.
Regina: Older but sexy. Good massage. Incredible pair. And nice location in Detroit. Felt very safe. She's a sweetheart. 140. Left happy.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...783793674.html
Jordan: it's Aaliyah from PP. She is so pretty and such a sweet heart. Killer body. You'll need to put in some time though. She needs to trust you. But she's kind and a good person so treat her as such. 160. Left happy eventually.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...789287379.html
-
09-30-24 21:24 #32845Senior Member

Posts: 36Alice
Went to alice late after work and I walked in as Julie greeted me. She was about 40-50 I'd say. Non-existent massage with plenty of teasing. 80 for the hr, 40 for the HJ ending.
-
09-30-24 20:29 #32844Senior Member

Posts: 120Took the plunge myself. 80 for the house 200 CBJ / FS. The girls are probably the best SW I've ever seen but way too much. I agree in my regular area not nearly as good looking but 1/3 the price.
Originally Posted by TokyoJump1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






