Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 976 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11141

    Bad teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    However, how jacked is she LOL.
    Bad teeth LOL.

  2. #11140

    Ok, I answered my own question,

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?
    However, how jacked is she LOL.

  3. #11139

    All right, I'll ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.
    What are "jacked" teeth, pray tell.

    Anyone?

  4. #11138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times

    good kisser

    the girl is her teeth are jacked
    Wait.

    Am I the only one that, uh.

  5. #11137

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBBJ?
    Very good one too! Also catches.

  6. #11136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.
    Let me know how it goes!

  7. #11135

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times no drama no wait nice tight slim body full GFE tight kitty LOL, good kisser only bad thing I have to say about the girl is her teeth are jacked but other then that everything is on point.
    Does she provide BBBJ?

  8. #11134

    Krissy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/952333902501

    Have partaken several times no drama no wait nice tight slim body full GFE tight kitty LOL, good kisser only bad thing I have to say about the girl is her teeth are jacked but other then that everything is on point.

  9. #11133

    Any info

    Anyone TOFTT on this one?

    Been debating but can't tell. Ad's been up for a few days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/098602771633

  10. #11132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Sumosearch left such a huge whole in this game. I never realized how much that site was needed to sift through bullshit.

  11. #11131

    Going back for another

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176791910

    My search here has been met with pleasure and some disappointment. Above is Gabriella, I appreciate the lead I found from another monger here. I've got about 3 regulars here to fulfill my kink and fetishes. This one has a body that's amazing, her coms also excellent. I'm guessing she's local and is only available on selected days and times. Her donations are reasonable and spot on. A plus is she speaks English well enough to communicate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/176920674

    This second one has been a fun ride, good service provider, my only knocks are to much perfume, lingering on me to take home, and she doesn't allow DATY, almost a deal breaker for me. Her English is non existent but she does know how to compliment my endowment in Spanish, I say I bet you tell all the guys that?

    Happy hunting, I appreciate the tips and referrals. The kinkier the better.

  12. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I'm going for that one.

  13. #11129

    Has anyone seen this one?


  14. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsALot  [View Original Post]
    Was really good on communication and scheduling. 120 HH so why not. Seems my type in photos, gorgeous in person. Clock watcher, was rushing to end line. Whole time felt an inconvenience to her. Would not recommend her at all. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/415328292650.
    You're lucky you didn't get ripped off by that one. She has a long history of scamming.

  15. #11127

    Ramsey

    Good morning from Boston.

    I'll be back down for a short visit in November. Ramsey way was always on my to do list as well as a couple others off 41. Melanie was at Ramsey way, although I think she went by " Danni" there. She's Columbia's long curly dark hair probably late 30's incredibly sweet, face and body a 10 out of 10. I think she's part of Kenwood and perhaps Evans as well. I was hoping someone knew if she is still around or her crew?? I haven't been down since March and lost track. Any help is appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape