Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 356 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4492

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the current lineup? If so, could give their name with body type?
    Check her schedule out before you hit the spot. She has a little bit of stomach pouch, flower tattoo under stomach, 5'3 pretty face, b cup.

  2. #4491

    Sky

    Does anyone have the current lineup? If so, could give their name with body type?

  3. #4490

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Onimano  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys I'm trying to find this girl who worked up at Serenity bodywork's in Jackson when it was up, blonde with tramp stamp had a great body. She wore a red dress when I saw her, only went once by the time. I was going to go back they got shut down but I was kicking my ass about not getting her info. It was back in 22 so I don't even have a name to go off of but was wondering if she still posts anywhere, or if why'all got any info?
    While this would probably have been better in the Jackson forum, the names I recall are Lynell (owner), Jordan, Abby (went to New Era as Miah) and Bailey. There was also Tina for a short minute but she had an issue with Lynell and worked out her own deal to rent the room from her but run herself on Skip the Games, she was a full service provider.

    Offhand I'd guess you're talking about Jordan but I think there were a few others that went through after I got disgusted with it. It got progressively more and more dirty and run down. My last visit the room had no working lights.

  4. #4489

    Looking for MILF from Jackson

    Okay guys I'm trying to find this girl who worked up at Serenity bodywork's in Jackson when it was up, blonde with tramp stamp had a great body. She wore a red dress when I saw her, only went once by the time. I was going to go back they got shut down but I was kicking my ass about not getting her info. It was back in 22 so I don't even have a name to go off of but was wondering if she still posts anywhere, or if why'all got any info?

  5. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohno1960  [View Original Post]
    Is Lucky Spa worth the drive when Sky is around the corner? They appear similar.
    For example: Both Mikki and Hannah at Lucky eat ass like it's their last meal. Never had that at Sky.

    I wouldn't drive to Jackson if Sky is open. But, I always stop in at Lucky if I'm anywhere near Jackson.

  6. #4487

    Sky Vs Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    You'll probably be fine. But, don't expect the experience to compare with Lucky. I mean, it's good, but it ain't Lucky. I'll be trying Sky myself if my regular doesn't respond to my texts soon.
    Is Lucky Spa worth the drive when Sky is around the corner? They appear similar.

  7. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    Is this a bad time for someone who is a regular at Lucky Spa in Jackson to visit Sky as a first timer? I've read a lot of good things about Sky but haven't yet been there.
    You'll probably be fine. But, don't expect the experience to compare with Lucky. I mean, it's good, but it ain't Lucky.
    I'll be trying Sky myself if my regular doesn't respond to my texts soon.

  8. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Bi-weekly Regular attendance but I follow the news. Always leading up to the November elections this happens every four years like clock work. Even though people are strung out on drugs but lets not stop drug use and people mailing precursors through the mail lets go after a sub-culture that is harming NO ONE. Makes me mad.

    Give it 3-6 months and things will be back as normal.

    This time of year stick to your known associates.
    Is this a bad time for someone who is a regular at Lucky Spa in Jackson to visit Sky as a first timer? I've read a lot of good things about Sky but haven't yet been there.

  9. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Bi-weekly Regular attendance but I follow the news. Always leading up to the November elections this happens every four years like clock work. Even though people are strung out on drugs but lets not stop drug use and people mailing precursors through the mail lets go after a sub-culture that is harming NO ONE. Makes me mad.

    Give it 3-6 months and things will be back as normal.

    This time of year stick to your known associates.
    Agree 100%.

  10. #4483

    Sky Pink

    I just left Sky just a few minutes ago. Pink is back and she's just as beautiful and amazing as ever. I'll sleep good tonight!

  11. #4482

    Saturday at Sky

    Met Joy. The most petite woman I've ever met at a spa.

    Great massage, could hardly feel her on me but she has very strong hands.

    Very nice woman with bolt-ons, will repeat.

  12. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW. (This was meant for this post, NOT about Lucky Spa or Jackson MI).
    Ok, I saw her too! Must be a rough life once you live the spa??

  13. #4480

    Sky Status

    Bi-weekly Regular attendance but I follow the news. Always leading up to the November elections this happens every four years like clock work. Even though people are strung out on drugs but lets not stop drug use and people mailing precursors through the mail lets go after a sub-culture that is harming NO ONE. Makes me mad.

    Give it 3-6 months and things will be back as normal.

    This time of year stick to your known associates.

  14. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW.
    Sry. About Toledo NOT about Lucky Spa or Jackson MI.

  15. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Red Roof on Executive Parkway according to the court documents. Contact made via phone number posted on a known web site (name of site not specified). Specific acts and specific dollar amounts detailed. $300/ hr, Including BBFS?

    3rd report of BBFS in the last week in Toledo. Seems to come in waves or maybe has to do with the phase of the moon.

    Election time is fast approaching gentlemen. Stick to your regulars and exercise some extra caution if trying someone / someplace new.
    There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW. (This was meant for this post, NOT about Lucky Spa or Jackson MI).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape