Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1718
-
10-02-24 14:46 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 638The ACS's are just about everywhere. Richmond, Fred, NOVA, Manassas. In Hotels normally. They call it an Asian Crap Shoot for a reason. It is never the girl in the pics. Sometimes a good looking girl or sometimes one that's been rode hard and put up wet. It's a Crapshoot. Usually you get some good service at a reasonable price. Cheaper than getting FS at an AMP because there is no House Fee on top of of it. The girls usually rotate every week ir two so it's almost useless to give a review on them.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 11:23 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info on the acs you can share or dm?
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 09:45 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 386Rough
Yeah man, it's rough here. Best bet is AMPs at the moment. There's an acs around but haven't tried yet.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 00:45 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 78Lets get the party going
Whats up bros, just moved into town and looking for fun. Iv decided to lay roots here so any tips on the fun stuff in town would be appreciated. I gone through roughly 10 pages on all recent forums and its looking like its kinda dead. But lets get it back going! Any advice or tips for me?
-Hammersmash.
-
09-13-24 13:47 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 26Did you end up taking the plunge? STG ad says that it requires photo verification, 'Must provide pics just as I provide pics, no excuses', typically a no-go for me.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 12:45 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 118Where?
Need more details. What was her ethnicity and where did you meet her?
Originally Posted by Rustled
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 20:11 #1367Regular Member

Posts: 2Cute girl great mic skills.
Had a good find tonight. BBBJ didn't miss a drop. 100 was the damage. Hit me up if you want the digits. Might only be in town a few more days.
-
09-09-24 14:21 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 302Mandi
I am coming to the area in couple days. Has anyone seen Mandi? I have posted about her in Charlotte forum as she does visit there as well. Any intel will be appreciated please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...u/257504168412
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...674/2526404857
Thank you in advance and stay safe!
-
08-31-24 23:36 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 111Very convincing scammers
Hey all, I tried to see if this gal was available. After a long time they replied confirming visually with a picture they were real but after looking closely at the pic I was able to tell it was photoshopped. Be very wary, the scammers are getting crafty.
-
08-06-24 13:18 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 638It is pretty much guaranteed, There will NEVER be such a beautiful woman as in the picture working out if a motel / hotel in the Woodbridge or Fredericksburg Area. The picture alone tells you it is a scam. You might find such a woman for few grand in a 5 star Hotel somewhere screwing millionaires, but not in a motel working a couple hundred!
Originally Posted by Irwin69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 00:36 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 1065Try adding .com to the name.
Originally Posted by Condone
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 18:46 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 65Hint?
What keywords can I type in on search bar. Can't find out any webpage you talking. Damn. Thanks for heads up.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 18:44 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 65
-
08-01-24 09:08 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 1065Wtf
There is a website calledBustedNewsPapper. Rappahannock regional Has mugshots linked to the site. I Play a game called guess the charges. Whenever I see a pretty female mug shot. I got this one wrong...This is one I've never seen before. Gotta be careful out there you never know. Admin will not let me post the link. I've been reprimanded once before. I'm gonna try to do it this way admin feel free to delete if necessary. My suggestion here is to play it safe. If you're looking up the photo. 07/09/24
charge description SEXUAL BATTERY: W/ INTENT TO TRANSMIT INFECTION
jurisdiction Rappahannock
bond details
bond amount 3000
charge description PETIT LARCENY: <$200 NOT FROM A PERSON
jurisdiction
arrested by ESSEX CO VA VA0280000
booked 2024-07-12
Charges
charge description SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ETC. WITHOUT DISCLOSING INFECTION
jurisdiction
bond details Secured Bond
bond amount 3000.00
charge description PETIT LARCENY LESS THAN $200 NOT FROM PERSON
-
07-30-24 22:33 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 1065This is the correct response. The one below is for a different ad. I made a mistake. Sorry for the confusion. This response is for. Visha.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
You should reach out to the girl. I have no idea what you expect. I can tell you I returned for a 2nd round. I asked before I even walked out the door. Make sure she's happy and you'll probably enjoy your time. If you lowball her she's probably not going to respond to you.











Reply With Quote




