Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6989
-
10-02-24 11:59 #5744Banned Member

Posts: 495Amen
A rule that should never be broken for sure.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Girls have asked me to meet to "feel one another out" and, for one or two, I've obliged. Always free. I did have one of them ask me for a "tip" when I was about to leave.
I asked "why"?
Her response was comical. "if you like what you see". I literally laughed and told her that's not how I work. End of story.
Fucked her a week or two after for 250 and she picked up the room.
Never pay these bitches if your dick stays dry.
-
10-02-24 09:29 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 1042In my many years of mongering and sugaring, I've NEVER ever once paid for a M&G.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
My time is just as valuable as theirs, if not much more.
-
10-01-24 21:48 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 43Thank you
Definitely had my eye on her. Sorry, she wasted your time and money.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
And girls wonder why paid m&g are a red flag for me.
-
10-01-24 17:08 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 88Hannah. Doing everyone a solid. Don't even bother.
Don't even bother with this one. I actually TOFTT and should've known better. This girl only does "meet and greets" and never follows thru. COMMS are good for the meet and greets and after that, she ghosts once she gets her money. Her coffee meets are $100-$200. Don't even bother. She'll say everything and agree to everything you ask for but always says, never on the first day hun. "Next time, next time" Save your hard earned cash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d53a5d54f487
-
09-30-24 22:21 #5740Banned Member

Posts: 495Wow
Similar storyline with one of my SA girls; as noted a few posts back regarding Erimari.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
There are obviously some dipshits lurking here.
Sad but, unfortunately true.
-
09-30-24 21:06 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 2111Fity
I'll probably get a few evil eyes for this, but I don't get why a gift of 300 makes you not a hoe and an offer of 50 makes you a hoe. I understand that she has class and a certain expectation. But to the guy who stupidly offered 50 despite Poo's guidance, she could have just said no thanks and moved on instead of making a stink about it (if that's what she did). That's just one monger's opinion. I do respect Poo's contributions and feel bad about the ding to his reputation with this UTR (if that's what happened). Oh, and it wasn't me. I never even messaged Poo. I rarely ever ask for scraps. I have too many of my own TOFTT babes. But I have accepted leads from some of you in the past, and thanks for those. Hopefully we can move on. Many more fish in the sea (even though Jade apparently moved to NYC). Peace.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 20:39 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 702This is why we can't have nice things.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:54 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 200I have said before and I will say again, guys if you have gems keep it to yourself, you did the work to find that gem so don't let someone else fuck it up for you.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:01 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 1042Seen this far to often.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Keep your finds to yourself. There are always some idiots out there.
-
09-30-24 11:38 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 59Woof- that is poor form. Sorry that happened.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 10:47 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 376Sucks Big Time
Sorry some asshole messed things up. You are one of the most reliable and well-respected members. That makes it doubly shitty that he was a douche. Hopefully the others will do her right and help restore her view of you. And considering what some of the scary slangs on STG are asking for shitty service with bad attitudes, 300 is a steal.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 10:04 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 1000Lesson Learned
I passed along my friends information to six people. Of the six I'm pretty positive two probably didn't do this, but the one of you that offered her 50 for a road side BJ and said 300 was out of your league's is an ass hat! My post specifically said do not treat her like a prostitute! There's always one idiot in the group that fucks it up for everyone! Going forward, no more leads from me! Good luck to the five other lucky ones who have her number. My referral reputation with her is now shot Poo.
P.S. If you can't afford a lousy 300 bucks for a woman who is going to give you GFE sex, is clean, drug free and sane then you should not be playing in this sand box. Street walkers are the way to go for you! What an idiot. He.
-
09-26-24 14:39 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 1042Meriden hotels / motels
Hey guys,
Any good hotels / motels in Meriden that is clean and safe?
But importantly allow morning / noon check in, and takes cash?
-
09-26-24 13:04 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 1000My Current UTR
Who I found on SA is looking to expand her circle so to speak. She asked if I had any friends that would be interested. Friends, no, interested yes! She has given me permission to pass her number along, so before I do a few things must be said. The first is she is very sweet and accommodating, definitely drug and disease free. White, about 30 years old 5'5 tall, a bit chunky but very fun in the sack. She has D cups and a very cute pink puss. She isn't afraid of cum or multiple rounds. The second is she isn't an escort so if you treat her as if she were she will dump you. This is more of a girl I picked up in a bar type thing that your helping out with rent money. Don't ask me what she wants, ask her I am not a pimp.
Finally the third and most important. If I do not know you or you do not have a long standing track record of decent reports please do not ask. My only exception to that rule would be if you have an UTR you would like to give me info on, and I confirm it first, then I would reciprocate, and I don't meany anything I can find myself on STG or CL!
Poo.
-
09-26-24 10:45 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 628Gone?
Has this one been off the site for a while now? Used to be a mainstay, haven't seen her on in weeks and weeks.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






