Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 37377
-
10-02-24 22:02 #32862Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739269 area code but Sterling Heights residence
I went twice. Two different women. One mid 40's; the other late late 30's. The younger one dressed in a playful way. With a couple of visits, perhaps I could leave happy. Hourly rate was below market. Massage v. Good.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:56 #32861Senior Member

Posts: 977Sucks. She's not a looker, but a solid provider.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:03 #32860Senior Member

Posts: 484Well damn, sorry for calling you out, they were surveilling her a long time. It's been a few years since I've seen her, any idea for how long before 2022 she was being watched?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 18:41 #32859Senior Member

Posts: 247Unimpressed
Yeah went a few weeks ago. Nothing special at all. Big sign on wall says " NO touch massage" meaning you can't touch her at all. I tried, she says NO touch MAN!! LOL. The ending was less than average. 19 mile and Schanner (spelled wrong) road in Sterling Heights. Private home. She advertises on Craigslist often. Meh. There is much better out there.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 17:00 #32858Senior Member

Posts: 209News?
Is there any press or news about the bust?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 16:24 #32857Senior Member

Posts: 463Stocky late 40's Asian provider Sterling heights
Had a great deep tissue massage with above average h / e in Sterling heights. Nothing more than handshake available. No roaming allowed. If Sterling heights is a convenient location and you're ok with a pleasant, late 40's average looking provider with good technique. Message me for details.
60 minutes /$60 + $40 tip.
SN.
-
10-02-24 14:12 #32856Senior Member

Posts: 100I did try.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
And if you look at some of the responses there were many people who scoffed.
-
10-02-24 10:02 #32855Senior Member

Posts: 484Yeah, that would have been a good heads up. Hopefully no one was there when it happened.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 09:55 #32854Senior Member

Posts: 347I don't recall reading anything about that. Did you post anything after your buddy told you about that information?
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
Edit: On 04-07-22 post #24776 you gave everyone fair warning.
-
10-01-24 18:31 #32853Banned Member

Posts: 279Sponge scrub
Have you wondered how many times or how many dudes did she reused that sponge on you?
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 14:47 #32852Senior Member

Posts: 38Potus
Congratulations, whoever wrote this is more qualified to be POTUS than DJT.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 14:07 #32851Senior Member

Posts: 100I'm not surprised
I'm not surprised to hear that at all. I have a buddy who works in city hall who told me that she was being talked about A lot.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
10-01-24 13:56 #32850Senior Member

Posts: 84Entertaining post
I couldn't have written it any better.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 12:48 #32849Senior Member

Posts: 228Dumb Bonita Question
Feel free to PM me the answer if you're more comfortable. Does Bonita provide a BBBJ? I am more of a safe player, and I have been hesitating to try Bonita because I think it might be weird to wear a condom with her. Obv. If she doesn't do oral then it's not an issue. Also the milking table seems amazing. Thanks for any info you can provide.
-
10-01-24 09:29 #32848Senior Member

Posts: 484Oh damn, if anyone sees an article please share.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




