Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Lotus Spa

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 452
This blog is moderated by Honolulu968
  1. #257

    I went there a couple nights ago

    So the white girl came in, but I can't do white girls because I'm white I suppose, and I think the girl with the butt injection came in, so I passed and I would pay $1000 if I could see Donna I miss Korean Donna so much she used to let me do some stuff I wasn't supposed to do, I miss her from Tokyo days if she ever works definitely I wouldn't hesitate given her $1000.

  2. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but a reverse image search quickly revealed the same photo (but with the face not blurred as in the Bedpage advertisement) in the entertainment news section of the Thai newspaper Thairath. The woman in the photo is identified by the newspaper as the well-known Thai singer, actress, model and Muay Thai boxer named Kratae Siam

    (also named Nipaporn Boonyaliang and Nipaporn Paeng-Ouan).
    My bad. You are correct. Saw Lyn again but put my glasses on this time. It's not her in the photo and actually looks older like late 30's. Hard to tell with Thai / Asian. Still hot and fun. I guess because I was repeating she took a better pounding this time and got it all in to finish.

  3. #255

    Monica

    Toftt today. Monica is about 5'4" with natural C's. Not her on Lotusvip. Face is pretty with juicy lips light kissing only. Fat ass. BBBJ ok. Didn't respond to a bean rub. Showed her my 7 before we started and asked if was ok. She said yes but ultimately couldn't take it all. Damn, I love Asians but seems like only one out of five can take my pounding. Wouldn't allow lube for the hjcim so I walked with full balls.

    L 7.

    S 7.

    A8.

  4. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but a reverse image search quickly revealed the same photo (but with the face not blurred as in the Bedpage advertisement) in the entertainment news section of the Thai newspaper Thairath. The woman in the photo is identified by the newspaper as the well-known Thai singer, actress, model and Muay Thai boxer named Kratae Siam (also named Nipaporn Boonyaliang and Nipaporn Paeng-Ouan).
    I can even say that photo is nowhere near her build. She got big MM and a BBL, soft creamy skin and a strong accent.

  5. #253

    Dfk at Lotus?

    I have not read any comments going into details about DFK as part of the service they received here.

    Anyone care to hit on this?

    Does any of the providers here currently do dfk?

  6. #252

    Purported Photo Of Lyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey67  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Lyn. ... It's her in the photo on BP.
    Sorry, but a reverse image search quickly revealed the same photo (but with the face not blurred as in the Bedpage advertisement) in the entertainment news section of the Thai newspaper Thairath. The woman in the photo is identified by the newspaper as the well-known Thai singer, actress, model and Muay Thai boxer named Kratae Siam (also named Nipaporn Boonyaliang and Nipaporn Paeng-Ouan).

  7. #251

    Lyn

    Just visited Lyn. Smoking hot spinner with man made DD and big nipples. Amazing ass. It's her in the photo on BP. BBBJ like a rock star. No DT but she took thee quarters of my 7 and sucked my balls. She takes direction well. Did just about every position but she didn't last saying my Django was a little to big. So I let her suck me dry with CIM. Shen leaves tonight and back in 2 weeks. Do walk. Run boys! 45 min. 220. A bargain!

  8. #250

  9. #249

    Bunker Buster Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a lot of make up like on the pics? Thanks!
    Yup she was dolled up for me, but that's not what first gets your attention LOL. My first thought was Hly Sht, as she is popping out in all directions. She is definitely very playful, very flirtatious, and loves to have her hands on the steering wheel. For the gent who didn't get daty, maybe it was an off day for her. She invited me in from the get go and wanted to hear the slurping. Felt like I was giving my own PSE LOL. She's chill and a nice change up in the AMP scene.

    Be nice Gentlemen.

    KK.

  10. #248

    Make-up?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJayj88  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit Thalia. She is a latina from Mexico, about 5'4" or so with curves in all the right places. In my opinion she looks better than the pictures posted online, maybe few years older than the pics but still young and sexy. I've been wanting to see a nice Latina, and she definitely fit the part as far as what I was hoping to experience.

    She spoke pretty good english, was fun and playful with a good attitude, only thing that I was little bummed about was no DATY, but it wasn't something that ruined my experience. Her energy and vibes were amazing. Good BBBJ, almost got me there so had to stop, and go through a few positions, again switching semi frequently because it was good and on top of that she was getting me with her moaning and throwing in some of her spanish was just sexy. She know what she is doing for sure, finished her off in missionary and cic. Had some time on the clock still and she didn't rush me out, instead we got to lay down and cuddle a bit and have some good conversation. She loves to travel, she is a foodie as well, and she is only here in Hawaii for two more weeks.

    If you're looking for a sexy latina who knows what she is doing, definitely go see Thalia, trust me you won't regret it. I might need to visit her one more time before she leaves back to Cali. Be safe and have fun.
    Did she have a lot of make up like on the pics? Thanks!

  11. #247

    Latina Thalia

    Had the chance to visit Thalia. She is a latina from Mexico, about 5'4" or so with curves in all the right places. In my opinion she looks better than the pictures posted online, maybe few years older than the pics but still young and sexy. I've been wanting to see a nice Latina, and she definitely fit the part as far as what I was hoping to experience.

    She spoke pretty good english, was fun and playful with a good attitude, only thing that I was little bummed about was no DATY, but it wasn't something that ruined my experience. Her energy and vibes were amazing. Good BBBJ, almost got me there so had to stop, and go through a few positions, again switching semi frequently because it was good and on top of that she was getting me with her moaning and throwing in some of her spanish was just sexy. She know what she is doing for sure, finished her off in missionary and cic. Had some time on the clock still and she didn't rush me out, instead we got to lay down and cuddle a bit and have some good conversation. She loves to travel, she is a foodie as well, and she is only here in Hawaii for two more weeks.

    If you're looking for a sexy latina who knows what she is doing, definitely go see Thalia, trust me you won't regret it. I might need to visit her one more time before she leaves back to Cali. Be safe and have fun.

  12. #246

    Cic

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpking  [View Original Post]
    You didn't CIP, you CIC (C in condom) or did it come off?
    Yes my bad CIC LOL.

  13. #245

    Cip

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Thalia today and she did not disappoint. She's a little older than her photos but is still young and luscious, with nice man-made tits and a bouncy ass. I paid $3 for the hour, started with a shower where she gave me a sample BBBJ. BBBJ was good but not great but a BBBJ from a latina as hot as her is always welcome. Next we go back to the room where she gives another BBBJ. Not long or great but again always welcome. Finally cover goes on and we go at it cowgirl, doggy and missionary before I CIP. Afterwards we talked story and cuddled. She's from Sinaloa and told me a lot about living in Mexico, and we talked about her work in Hawaii and California. She ended up giving me a massage that genuinely helped make my back feel better LOL.

    Overall, Thalia is a gem, a hot young latina operating in an AMP for standard AMP rates. As an aside, I routinely go to Tijuana to sample their red light district, and Thalia is as hot as some of the professional strippers in TJ. She told me she'll be here til October 14th so get her while you can!

    L: 9.

    S: 8.

    A: 10.
    You didn't CIP, you CIC (C in condom) or did it come off?

  14. #244

    Thalia

    Had a chance to see Thalia today and she did not disappoint. She's a little older than her photos but is still young and luscious, with nice man-made tits and a bouncy ass. I paid $3 for the hour, started with a shower where she gave me a sample BBBJ. BBBJ was good but not great but a BBBJ from a latina as hot as her is always welcome. Next we go back to the room where she gives another BBBJ. Not long or great but again always welcome. Finally cover goes on and we go at it cowgirl, doggy and missionary before I CIP. Afterwards we talked story and cuddled. She's from Sinaloa and told me a lot about living in Mexico, and we talked about her work in Hawaii and California. She ended up giving me a massage that genuinely helped make my back feel better LOL.

    Overall, Thalia is a gem, a hot young latina operating in an AMP for standard AMP rates. As an aside, I routinely go to Tijuana to sample their red light district, and Thalia is as hot as some of the professional strippers in TJ. She told me she'll be here til October 14th so get her while you can!

    L: 9.

    S: 8.

    A: 10.

  15. #243

    Donna

    Is Donna still running Lotus? Seeing clients?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape