Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 14374
-
10-06-24 23:09 #13534Regular Member

Posts: 6LEO near Midway
Was doing some recon tonight by Midway. Passed by 2 sheriff cars creeping slowly down 49th & 50th. Watch out, everyone.
-
10-06-24 20:15 #13533Regular Member

Posts: 21Avoid KiKi
Petite pregnant BSW name KiKi is a rip off. Picked her on 5th and we ride to a private area. She ask for money first before we do anything and than ask if I have a condom, I tell no and she hops out the car talking really fast. I get out trying to figure out what she is saying and she's telling me to wait here while she goes to get a condom from her house. I try to ask for the money back while I wait and she takes off running scream for some guy named Joc (guessing her pimp or accomplice. I get back and my car and pull around to leave and I see some dark skinned guy in an all Burgundy jumpsuit with his hand in his hoodie. I pull off cause I'm not about to die over forty dollars. Avoid her at all cost, I think they live in the area cause he was walking around earlier and not in a car, she was cute too and if the BJ was good would probably have got her number but they just want quick cash and only think short term.
-
10-06-24 16:45 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 290Midway Katie
What does she look like? Young or older?
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 20:44 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 989"I'm always checking out the expressway ramp migrants. Specifically around 18th as there is a shelter they come from on halstedt just south of 22nd. ".
That shelter recently closed along with the one on Ogden.
-
10-05-24 09:12 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 269Te gusta
I'm always checking out the expressway ramp migrants. Specifically around 18th as there is a shelter they come from on halstedt just south of 22nd. There is one who's cute in the face I see. Once saw her dancing club style to some tunes somebody had playing from their car. Nice a $$. Decided to pull around again. This time when she came to the car I had my cock out. She took the dollar and smiled. Saw her again a few days later and decided to up the ante. Traffic was light. Timed the street light so I hit the red. She comes over and I show her a $20. She gets to the window and sees I'm stroking jr. I tell her "tocame" which google translate had just told me was how to say "touch me". She is hesitant and looks around. She asks for the money first and I tell her no. She reaches inside and touches it. Surprisingly nice touch. Gets me a semi. Light turns and I give her the cash. Pull back around and time the light again. She comes straight to me. Show her another $20. Now she reaches inside and strokes me real good. She's got her head almost inside my door. Cars pull up behind me but I don't care. She's looking around at the light and at me and the traffic while she's stroking it with a playful naughty look on her face. I'm rock hard. Like I said she had a surprisingly nice touch. Not her first rodeo. Looks at me and says "te gusta?" I say si me gusta. Light turns and I give her the $20 and pull off.
I've seen her once since then and that was a few weeks ago. Traffic was too heavy and she had too much entourage. Haven't seen her since. About 28 yo looking. Had braces and wore barrettes in her long black hair.
-
10-05-24 01:52 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone willing to write a list of all the possible streets to pick up women and also the ethnicity likely to be found? I'm unfamiliar with the area so don't know which areas range from dangerous to suicidal.
The least to highest amount to spend on BJ to FS would also be helpful.
As far the LEO and scams, any risk of picking up a woman and taking her to a motel?
-
10-04-24 18:31 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 95Midway Katie
Yeah, she may have a man (old white dude) but there is only one man who can truly support Midway Katie's habit and that is Jeff Bezos.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
Midway Katie is still pretty and is only seeing a select few of her regulars. She's horrible at returning calls and being on time.
But her BBBJ's are still Phenomenal.
GSB.
-
10-04-24 14:32 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 263I'm friends with her on snapchat but she seems pretty out of her mind to be honest. I think she's using again.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 01:22 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 51Leo leo leo
I always like to drive around the vicinity check LEO activity. In Midway I like to drive around then stay posted to see the activity for a bit before I prowl. I usually see one tow truck around but tonight I saw 3, One near the bridge one near the Mc clown and the other one was close to the Walgreens at the end of the street. There was 2 Leos in the Popeye's parking lot and in the parking lot next to to the shell there was 2 more and 1 was driving up and down the side streets.
Decided to dip and check out 5th it had nothing good going either so went home.
Does anyone know of any other spots, I know the two mentioned but that's it.
I am looking for hot no signs of usage.
-
10-02-24 01:50 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 27How often are the Google earth cars rolling through now? I thought I had heard about some "special content creator" sort of story. (no spin, angle, nor agenda) but. Are these cams; are they becoming more frequently seen? My commute is walkable as is everything around me so; my knowledge is limited on all this: but that could get interesting to look into.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 22:52 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 469FatFaceJoanna
Spotted this fat waste of space on Pulaski a week or so ago. Haven't seen her in a few years but dang she's gained weight. Looks like Ms. Piggy now especially with the blond hair. I would advise others to be cautious. Will definitely rip you off if you're not on point. I sure dodged a couple bullets dealing with this girl.
-
10-01-24 20:05 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 989I Love Big Tech
Noticed that the cops have started busting girls for Solicitation of sexual act, and came across some interesting views searching on addresses from the CPS web site.
-
09-30-24 23:40 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 297Anyone see
Midway katie recently? It's been awhile. Heard she's got a man and is out of the game.
-
09-30-24 15:40 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 541Yeah totally agree. Don't overpay.
If we share the hunting grounds with you, don't fuk it up for the rest of us, LOL.
Timer? Usually no more than. 5 for a dome job, unless she's a freakin model.
I'm with CFA on this one.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 18:18 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 172F& you're not kidding. I haven't been out in awhile but damn 2-3 years ago $30-$50 was the max you would pay. People destroying this hobby.
As a side note some peeps need to stop talking SH*T to these girls, telling and showing them this site WTF you guys trying to make a wife / gf out of these girls!? SMH.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






