Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 14374
-
09-29-24 14:13 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 601I was thinking Condom. WTF?
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 00:27 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 90That's what made you say WTF??
The man paid $2. 0 for a SW. Her pimp just found out what she can get away with and he's about to be expecting that from his whole stable. Why are you guys like this lmao.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
NEGOTIATE!
I don't even date BSW but I've started dating them because the price is right and some of them are young as hell with pornstar bodies and ridiculously fat asses. Theres one on 5th from Arizona, TINY frame D cups and stupid wide thighs w the ass combo had her for $8 all in and she sucked me up stupid and rode me like a champ and another in Midway, carbon copy of the first but taller with a bubble butt and she's dedicated. Spreads it good and wide one leg under the seat another on top of the seat and twerks as you fuck, never came so fast in my life. Did I mention they're pretty in the face and not busted up like most of the ones you see out there.
We got to do better guys, coming back to the hobby after a hiatus only to find prices increased almost 50% is putting a huge dent in my hobby budget. Even the latinas are asking $1. 5 and they're fat as hell. (hoemath 80 x. 5 = 40.
40 + 80 = 120 = average askin price).
-
09-28-24 18:56 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 263She set a timer?? WTF!!
Originally Posted by AstonSummers
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 14:38 #13516Regular Member

Posts: 16Last night
So last night I went driving around looking for some potential fun. Quick background, I have primarily only been to AMPs / massage parlors and have had a few visits with escorts. I have never picked up a street walker before and it was something I was curious about. I did my research on here on what areas to explore and went on my way.
I started at fifth avenue and I already liked what I saw. Some BSW, all mostly in skimpy outfits. I did a quick drive by as I did not want to go with the first thing I saw. I made my way towards midway and found a lot of action on 50th and S Cicero. One side of the street were about five or so LSW at different times. Just about all of them were total smoke shows. I drove up to a few and they all either spoke zero English or very little. So I did not want my first street walker experience to be with someone I can't communicate with. I thought it would be hard already being in a compromising and risky spot activity wise.
The other side of the street were about 5 BSW. All of them were good looking but I only got the chance to have one approach me, and she was the one I was least attracted to. So I was about to cut my losses and head home, I'm heading towards 55 S and then I see this WSW. Don't remember if it was on 46th or 47th She was wearing a jean jacket and a short dress. I pull up next to her and we get to talking. It was a bill for level 2 and two bills for level 3. I knew a bill was too much, but I started thinking with my second brain and told her to get in. Her name was Annalise (She was very pretty, kind, and had a sense of humor. She directed me to a spot not that far away. I put the condom on, she sets a ten minute timer, and then goes to town. I had been edging this week and I blew earlier than I would've liked. So that was a bummer. The head was still good though.
I take her back to where I picked her up and then I go on my way.
I think this something I would try again. It wasn't bad. Stay safe fellas.
-
09-28-24 03:57 #13515Regular Member

Posts: 12Verification
A lot of BSW are out on 5th after 10, based off my experience. Most of them show up in skimpy lingerie, some are bbws or skinny. Most of them are gorgeous with no visible drug use but do ask for more. A lot variety depending on the night, if you want a crackhead cruise Pulaski. Not sure if she was working but I recall seeing a scrawny WSW with an ankle monitor on pul and Washington about 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 17:05 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 503Demand must be up
Because the supply is high. Haven't been through 5th in awhile probably months. Was passing by last couple nights while running errands. Had to be around 9 ish PM. I've seen everything from butt nakid no clothes at all to full out chest and ass out with only a g string. If this is the new stroll look it's crazy. There is nothing left to the imagination. I read guys in here stating things were slow or that Dart was active. Well clearly these girls don't give a shit. It looked like straight out of a 60's Harlem Nights remake. It was stacked last few nights and there is no doubt what some are out to do. Happy hunting gents!
-
09-26-24 13:31 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 1264Just this week I took my first couple strolls in years. All those girls on K-patrick were charging online rates from what I observed. Higher quality looking but not my taste or range. I still stick to the rule of a car date shouldn't be more than a bill and any online based escort advertising cardates only was really a SW and shouldn't be changing high rates. For what the decent girls on the strolls are asking I decided to stick to LC. There's been a massive dropoff on talent there, a couple girls have told me due to a lot of LEO protrolling the site. For the regular SW I encountered. (. 50) for dome and $ for FS was the going rate which is fair but again I can go to one of my regulars who looks much much better for that and it doesn't have to be in a car setting in a underierable street. H0eflation has really effected the street value more than online as I see it. The strolls were very active 2 am ish. I saw Sam out by Fifth. Lots of Dart boys out by Midway especially in the parking lots of Cic. Girls usually around the convenience stores. I didn't check with any of the BSW by 47th but the ones down by Fifth look better over all but want to much. I saw a thicker WSW by 4th who wanted $$ for FS. I pulled off before she could even finish the sentence. In both areas it seems the pimps / handlers were nearby. As I left Fifth one night I saw a pimp actively beating a girl on Kostner right on the corner. A night after a bunch of girls were getting high, and one had a bad trip and ended up rolling around in the grass and mud for about an hour. Everybody left the area and left her there most likely it would draw police. Seeing a white girl on near an intersection rolling around at 2 am would usually get some attention. But after she was done she was back to work and I saw mongers going for her. All the driving I did, CPD was almost non existent. Do any of you mongers get concerned about the increase in license plate readers, especially in some of these areas?
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
Is the spot by Ogden and Randolph active? I also went thru Harvey which was mostly dead other than a SW I saw by Arnie's.
-
09-25-24 22:38 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 90Welcome!
If you're a seasoned nature walker the rules are pretty much the same; I'm not sure what the SW rates in MKE are but don't pay over $1. 0 on the street, unless you encounter a unicorn but I haven't seen one of those in a while. Based on your taste the Midway stroll will be where youll find what you're looking for. It starts on 49th & Cicero down to Archer.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
I have 2 ATFs: both white one a little chubbier with a FAT ASS and does extras, another slim young and cute with enormous tits. PM me if you would like more info on both.
As always stay safe and have fun!
-
09-25-24 21:43 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 206Madisonian visit
Going down next Friday and sat not familiar at all with chicago scene. I'd assume its pretty similar to mke in how it works but going to take a look around on the forum. Would like any tips or tricks. Wondering where to scout, mainly a bbw white and latina hunter. Ill report the findings after I get back to make a little review time of it LOL.
-
09-24-24 23:29 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 834Be careful
I would stay away from the 47th-Cicero area Tuesday night. Lord Dart's knights are everywhere.
-
09-24-24 15:07 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 208Rain really fucks up my sex life.
-
09-24-24 12:40 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 63Street booty that made me laugh so hard.
Originally Posted by Jimjamesx
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:23 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 290Strap it up boys especially with the street booty.
Originally Posted by Creeper518
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 01:45 #13506Regular Member

Posts: 12Erica. Sunday am
Found her early in the morning 5-6 am. Caught her in a good mood and had some serious fun for. 3, she does yap a lot. But offers a good bbj, and puts in the work to get that pop. Early 40's with visible damage, small tits but freshly shaved and wet after hitting the pipe. Overall a good time. Be careful she did warn me that syphilis was being spread around.
-
09-23-24 10:09 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 541Yup. I was out there and it was quite busy. A phat Mexican in bikini and fishnet one piece was hanging around 48th and Cicero wanted $120 just for BJ!
Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
[View Original Post]
There was a BSW with some huge man-mades and a slim thick body, big ol bootee that I just had to have a closer look at a much more reasonable price. She asked for $100, I gave her $50. It was a curious one time thing that I just had to experience LOL.












Reply With Quote






