Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 22139
-
10-02-24 20:57 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 67Definitely seems like a self post. The review on the linked site seems like a self review too.
Originally Posted by OneAndDone
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:56 #19618Senior Member

Posts: 115Whatever, move on, if you only knew.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 20:55 #19617Senior Member

Posts: 67Wasn't anyone outside when I pulled up, or else I would have left too.
Originally Posted by LongPiping
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 18:35 #19616Senior Member

Posts: 93Brave
You're pretty brave. I pulled up there during the day and saw a bunch of sketchy individuals hanging around and going in and out. I nope'd the hell out of there.
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 14:49 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 216Saw Abigail today
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/614776771771
Super friendly girl, looks very sickly these days. Saw her about 2 years ago when she started going downhill. Very skinny, except belly pouch (from pregnancy), a little strung out, very talkative, and a slow talker, but seems to enjoy what she does. QV BBBJCIM. 90 would probably see again because it was actually pretty good. Expect to come out smelling a little bit like smoke. PM for details
-
10-02-24 12:15 #19614Senior Member

Posts: 67Eastside QV
The little head took over recently and I dreamed I took a visit to this one. Had been thinking about it for a while, but wasn't sure about the area. But the little head was in desperate need of a quick BJ within a 15-20 minutes driving distance. Setting up the appointment was simple. Pulled up to the apartment and boy was it rough, but again, little head had full control at that point. It was daytime visit, so I rolled the dice. Wouldn't have risk it at night. Made my way inside and was even more messy, she said she had tried to clean up but that place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. Looks were on par with the her photos and she had huge tits. She got in her knees, I pulled my pants down and she got to it. Really good BBBJ and I ending blowing a load on her tits. Pulled my pants up and got to my car as fast as I could. Got the job done, not sure I'd repeat though, but I never underestimate the power of the little head.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...045/2163467939
-
10-02-24 11:03 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 1192To Polishboy
Dude, you asked me for digits for a provider, and at the same time you asked for a "read receipt" for your post.
You are a senior member but your posts are mostly making requests for data over several years and 28 or so posts. And asking for a read receipt? I can't figure out a legit reason that you would want a traceable record that I provided data to you regarding a person who might be engaged in illegal activity.
-
10-01-24 21:30 #19612Regular Member

Posts: 21Not during, no. I just wasted to much time talking in the beginning.
Originally Posted by OneAndDone
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 20:04 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 733This is a interesting review. Did she talk you out of a nut? Or Stacie is that you?
Originally Posted by BadBoy216
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 17:27 #19610Regular Member

Posts: 21Stacie
I had a dream that I met up with Stacie.
It was outcall and came with a driver.
Pics are just like she looks like.
Very open minded.
We had a good conversation. Almost too good.
I lost track of the time and by the time my dream was over, my time was up.
I didn't get to finish my duty. Dammit.
But I can't complain about anything else.
She didn't watch the clock but knew exactly when our time was over.
She came over with party favors, but it didn't inhibit her.
Overall, maybe a 7.5 on my dream scale.
Very friendly and attractive, looks like her pics, nice tats and good head and p*ssy.
I'm just mad that she was so personable and easy to talk to that I lost track of time and didn't do the due.
I may repeat, if I do the talking got to be limited.
Would definitely recommend.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2165706548
-
10-01-24 16:02 #19609Regular Member

Posts: 24Bump
DM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Keithj8500
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 12:25 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Her digits are 234xxxx164. Tell her you got her digits from Cheech. Let me know how it goes if you will.
Originally Posted by Keithj8500
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 10:26 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 96Britt
See all good about Britt. Can someone share contact info? Thanks in advance.
-
10-01-24 08:42 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 733Thanks brother. Does she at least still look good. I'm guessing not like pics. I can't remember one that still looks like pics LOL. Been rough lately maybe I'm asking too much.
Originally Posted by Chef985
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 10:24 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 694Fuzzy put up a review about Ava Allure not too long ago. She's got ads out there but with two different numbers. I was able to contact her but the conversation was short as she was not responding much. I'd still probably give it a go later when I have more time and money.
Originally Posted by BooneDawg
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...894&viewfull=1#post7042894.
https://tryst.link/escort/ms_allure#main-content.












Reply With Quote




