Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 495
-
11-03-24 12:25 #330Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes, there has been an influx from Oklahoma in the past 2 years or so. I've never dug too deep on the how and why behind it, but did read somewhere (probably here) that one of the bookers has ties to a club in OK where they recruit. I've gotten a similar story from each of the OKC girls I have seen: they come out for a week or two at a time, once a month or so. Each one has said that she might do some small volume UTR providing at home, but they don't actively list ads when in OK.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 16:17 #329Senior Member

Posts: 392Okc?
Are they really from Oklahoma? I always thought it was an acronym for something else cause most of the OKC girls have told me they were from Cali!
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:56 #328Senior Member

Posts: 176I saw her she's kind of similar to most of the girls recently. She's just ok, nice enough and worth a try, if she's your type maybe you'll like her a bit more. But nothing about her made me think she's a special talent compared to what they've had in the past.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
Recently it's been hard to even get a response from them. When they do respond they only have like one girl available. They're losing business. I've just started seeing other girls more frequently. It's not worth waiting hours for a response then missing out on other opportunities.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 14:39 #327Senior Member

Posts: 126Wow, Crickets in this Thread
Anything interesting going on with QOD?
At least Tala is in town.
-
10-05-24 16:23 #326Senior Member

Posts: 556Newbie Sophia
Saw a new girls in her stable, picture looks ok but can't see her body but face is cute.
Probably from OKC again!!
Anyone partake and can repot back??
-
10-01-24 15:45 #325Senior Member

Posts: 102Honestly, I think I'm done with her and her crew. Several years ago she had some really good ones. Saw mahinazaltanta their twice and it was amazing. I've seen several of her for girls since they left her and all of them had grievances (and probably they're own personal issues as well). My mistake was in wanting to see Queen herself. Session was good but the network bump would have helped me see other providers. When I mentioned that to her she actually said " why would you want to see providers other than me?
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
Yea ok buddy.
Location is still nice tho and this stable unlike most, is willing to be available at off hours, which is good.
-
10-01-24 15:28 #324Senior Member

Posts: 102Paid 5 bills, no indication of bb. Decent service but could have skipped it.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 00:21 #323Senior Member

Posts: 126Queen Rate FWIW
I haven't seen her and don't have her on any type of list. Her PD ad currently reads "Text Me", but I recall seeing it posted in the last month or two at $6. I can't speak to the bare questions.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 20:23 #322Senior Member

Posts: 556How much does she charge? Also is she BBFS? If yes how much is the up charge?
Originally Posted by Mekaman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 19:18 #321Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw the queen recently. Complete GFE session. Looks good still. My only issue is she will absolutely not rate you on Hx and will give you the run around if you ask, which sucks because her level 5 would be super helpful. Probably won't repeat for that reason alone.
-
09-28-24 18:13 #320Senior Member

Posts: 46Makes sense, just wondering if anybody got bb with her hour rate, her old number starts from 818, lot of mixed reviews here but in PD its all 5 star reviews (146).
Originally Posted by Mikeytho19
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kaylarogers
-
09-28-24 08:24 #319Senior Member

Posts: 920QOD famine
I haven't seen any new talent at QOD in quite a while. There are a few third-rate retreads, but the good ones of the past haven't returned for another tour.
They seem to be having trouble recruiting new hotties. I guess their "porn star connection" is no longer in service. Shame since they used to get some hot porn stars that were trying the out the scene or just looking for extra bucks.
When was the last time you saw someone worth the extra charge since they raised their rates?
-
09-28-24 01:38 #318Regular Member

Posts: 71Direct from her ad "8252;65039;NO BARE BACK FULL SERVICE‼65039;.
Originally Posted by Jeep2022
[View Original Post]
I do not care how much you offer, it's not an option.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!
That being said I've seen on more than one occasion girls will say no on the ad but they'll do it if the price is right.
-
09-27-24 17:21 #317Senior Member

Posts: 46Does she offer BBFS? I have seen in MR number app somebody posted saying BBFS provider, she is in my do list for couple of years, she works only once in month in the valley.
Originally Posted by Sonixpber
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 20:01 #316Regular Member

Posts: 71Everyone gets great reviews on PD that's why you can't trust it. And only the reviews from July 2024 and onwards are for the current girl using that profile. It was originally the profile of another girl Previously known as Kenlani in 2020-22.
Originally Posted by HBforlife
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





