Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36328

    Elena

    https://callescort.org/904-560-4750/videos

    Here is the viddy of Elena some of you fellas have been asking for. Wish I was That guy.

  2. #36327
    With face tats like that, she has nothing to lose.

    Someone should have taken away her mans amazon.com tattoo gun a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/188453996760

    Hello, I have atleast heard one positive review in regards to Mya. I haven't met her yet but was wanting to. Anyone else had a good experience with her?

  3. #36326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    More On Mya / Morg

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Morgean aka Mya was arrested, prosecuted, and incarcerated about 8 years ago for the crime of armed robbery. She set up and helped rob a monger that was visiting another well known provider at the time. From what I recall the event took place at a motel on Cagle Road. The two unemployable young men that were part of the operation were never identified. Morgean / Mya herself spent about 2.5 years with her Uncle LEO at the state level for the crime. In my opinion, she is one of the more dangerous providers operating in Jacksonville at the moment. And since her co-armed robbers were never identified, caught, or prosecuted for the crime, they may be lurking around your encounter location. And though either or both of them may be incarcerated now for whatever crimes they have committed since then, the evidence indicates that she likes to associate with some bad actors. As always, but especially with Mya Red, proceed with caution. The victim in the armed robbery lost some teeth and was beaten pretty badly. Hope that helps..
    Morgeon, I believe hails from South Florida, specifically Miami. Ive heard or read about the incident spoken of about the Monger set up and beating. She's on my FB timeline and had given her a shout. Half-stepping for a meet, it never bothered me that we never connected given the suspected "bad actors" Morg posted pics with. Her face and body lookin like a high school desk reinforces my thoughts of her hanging with the unsavory. It's deterred me from actually going thru with a dream with her. What attracted me at the time was that ass of hers she kept sporting / advertising on her ad. Her booty was what I was gunning for, the only thing I was interested in putting my dick in. What's sad is Morg, before all her ghetto getup and body desecration was actually a nice lookin girl, almost Girl-Next-Door type. I have pics of her somewhere, when she was younger.

    Morgeon is or at least was Bowden Baby's bestie. Lisa despised her. I've seen Morg when Ive picked up BB at the infamous house off Bowden. They may have had a falling out. You know how these girls be.

  4. #36325

    Gosh girl


  5. #36324
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I just spit my drink on my iPad why don't we have like buttons on the system yet or laugh emojis?
    Right? I thought I replied the same thing when I saw the review. Hilarious!

  6. #36323

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did you go for it? Anything to report? If not, I'll TOFTT tomorrow morning.
    I'm curious as well. Found the vid and it was quite nice.

  7. #36322
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/188453996760

    Hello, I have atleast heard one positive review in regards to Mya. I haven't met her yet but was wanting to. Anyone else had a good experience with her?
    Morgean aka Mya was arrested, prosecuted, and incarcerated about 8 years ago for the crime of armed robbery. She set up and helped rob a monger that was visiting another well known provider at the time. From what I recall the event took place at a motel on Cagle Road. The two unemployable young men that were part of the operation were never identified. Morgean / Mya herself spent about 2.5 years with her Uncle LEO at the state level for the crime. In my opinion, she is one of the more dangerous providers operating in Jacksonville at the moment. And since her co-armed robbers were never identified, caught, or prosecuted for the crime, they may be lurking around your encounter location. And though either or both of them may be incarcerated now for whatever crimes they have committed since then, the evidence indicates that she likes to associate with some bad actors. As always, but especially with Mya Red, proceed with caution. The victim in the armed robbery lost some teeth and was beaten pretty badly. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  8. #36321
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dressed up like In living Color.
    Exquisite beauty.

  9. #36320
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did you go for it? Anything to report? If not, I'll TOFTT tomorrow morning.
    No Sir. I did not. Hope it went well.

  10. #36319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    She does not

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's on Tryst. I was very interested until I saw her rates. They seemed really expensive to me. Not sure if she does full service or not.
    Don't waste the time.

  11. #36318

    Bo $$ Lady Kash Lexi

    As expected, this ***** is now visiting with uncle for a while in Clay County.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/088033261495

  12. #36317

    Bait and switch Latina - 100 especial- no name

    Don't waste your time. I've already wasted mines for you LOL. This one lord this one. I'll link her ads. Man she looked nothing like the pics. Nothing close. Old, bad body just a no go. I knocked the door, went in and she came from behind the door I said nope and left.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2875776

    https://callescort.org/941-787-6655

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/176739492

    Don't waste your time.

  13. #36316

    Latina. Shalome

    Don't waste your time. Looks nothing like the pics. Old Latina lady mid 40's early 50's. In an apartment complex on the Southside. Lots of people in the area so it's awkward when you're walking up the stairs with all the people outside. Knocked door she didn't answer but when I got down to car she opened the door. Didn't like what I saw so I left.

    https://callescort.org/857-746-3858

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3354422

  14. #36315

    Regarding Mya Red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/188453996760

    Hello, I have atleast heard one positive review in regards to Mya. I haven't met her yet but was wanting to. Anyone else had a good experience with her?

  15. #36314

    Is that Jim Carey?

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Dressed up like In living Color.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape