Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14723

    Country Girl Pam

    Does anyone remember Country Girl Pam?? She used to work out of motel near airport. Then worked out of apt by Creve Couer Park and changed her name. I haven't seen her since before covid and a couple new knees. I was driving past her last know location and she popped back in my mind. Any info is appreciated. Stay safe and be careful. PF1956.

  2. #14722

    Giulia and Gia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Yes, several times and she's wonderful. A little older than her pics would indicate, but with that come experience and less headaches. Book with confidence.
    Glad to hear that! I told HeroStud I've used the agency quite a bit but have never seen Giulia because I;m not sure she's ever visited Indy before. Sadly I'm not going to be able to see Valentina Backer over the next couple of days so she won't becoming a one of my TVG "Five-Timers Club" members yet. Hopefully I can check out Gia Moore in a week. Any of you guys who see in a few days let us know how it goes. She's got over 300 reviews on TER.

  3. #14721

    Elsy

    Anyone seen her, looks good. Texting is good, but see no reviews.

  4. #14720

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Her tits are real and fantastic. Her legs and feet have suffered from gout over the last few years so they tend to be a bit more swollen. But she is still sexy and fun. Highly recommended!

    Her life does have a tendency to be a bit shambolic so she's hard to get a hold of, but she is well worth the wait.

  5. #14719
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys go in with eyes wide open, she barebacks a lotta dudes. I know that's not a showstopper for some, but just to let you know, in case you think you're special. I'd still bang her any day of the week as she is fantastic and very attractive with great tits ass and a velvet mouth. Just wanted to provide honest feedback on her. If you're not into it, wrap your tool and you'll be good to go.
    https://escort13.com/post/98247603?currentPage=31

    This her? Titties OMG.

  6. #14718

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Just so you guys go in with eyes wide open, she barebacks a lotta dudes. I know that's not a showstopper for some, but just to let you know, in case you think you're special. I'd still bang her any day of the week as she is fantastic and very attractive with great tits ass and a velvet mouth. Just wanted to provide honest feedback on her. If you're not into it, wrap your tool and you'll be good to go.
    Accurate review on all accounts.

  7. #14717
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    City visit

    Work travel staying Thursday to Saturday who worth seeing? Planning on Amy901 Friday would like big titties not chubby need a girl who can fuck like a nympho. If you in Michigan west side I can help!

  8. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroStud  [View Original Post]
    I'm a longtime user of the site, but haven't posted. I appreciate all the advice I've received though. Has anyone had experience with Giulia when she comes through town?

    Feel free to PM me.
    Yes, several times and she's wonderful. A little older than her pics would indicate, but with that come experience and less headaches. Book with confidence.

  9. #14715

    Giulia

    I'm a longtime user of the site, but haven't posted. I appreciate all the advice I've received though. Has anyone had experience with Giulia when she comes through town?

    Feel free to PM me.

  10. #14714

    Mature Lady

    I'm older so I like them older and curvy. Anyone ever see her? I'm always nervous when I can't somewhat see a face.

    https://callescort.org/314-690-5488

  11. #14713
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one, the other day, shitty motel in florrisant, wreaked of smoke. Good bbj / cim though, for a reasonable price. Would see again if she were closer, decent communication.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2176855381
    Thanks for the report. She was on my radar for a good choke job. I figured she was a thot (that hoe over there), that would probably be somewhere shitty.

  12. #14712

    Leigh

    Saw this one, the other day, shitty motel in florrisant, wreaked of smoke. Good bbj / cim though, for a reasonable price. Would see again if she were closer, decent communication.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2176855381

  13. #14711

    Re Yarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times about two years ago. She was pretty, nice build with just enough baby fat to make her fun and not a stick. She was sweet and agreeable both times. YMMV but the first time I saw her I got an excellent BBBJ and came in her mouth. As I recall she stayed locked on until I was finished. The second visit I started with BBBJ and moved on to cfs. No rush, lots of moaning, she was tight and game for multiple positions. The only reason I didn't continue to see her was her incall was an extended stay on North Lindbergh that was frequented by the sort of people who likely don't file tax returns every April, and it was a rather long drive. Sounds like her new incall is closer so I may have to make an appointment and have her take care of me again.
    I thought she was cute. Young, not fat, nice and firm rack. Really knew how to suck a cock.

  14. #14710

    Gianna

    Anyone have any info on the incall location and parking for seeing Gianna with PLM?

  15. #14709

    Tami

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0827.htm?cat=1

    I want so badly for this to be real, but the only flag I see is red. Anyone know anything about her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape