Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 41286
-
09-30-24 12:55 #36321Senior Member

Posts: 129Exquisite beauty.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 11:44 #36320Senior Member

Posts: 586No Sir. I did not. Hope it went well.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 09:39 #36319Senior Member

Posts: 109She does not
Don't waste the time.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 03:19 #36318Senior Member

Posts: 1246Bo $$ Lady Kash Lexi
As expected, this ***** is now visiting with uncle for a while in Clay County.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/088033261495
-
09-30-24 00:23 #36317Senior Member

Posts: 414Bait and switch Latina - 100 especial- no name
Don't waste your time. I've already wasted mines for you LOL. This one lord this one. I'll link her ads. Man she looked nothing like the pics. Nothing close. Old, bad body just a no go. I knocked the door, went in and she came from behind the door I said nope and left.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2875776
https://callescort.org/941-787-6655
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/176739492
Don't waste your time.
-
09-30-24 00:00 #36316Senior Member

Posts: 414Latina. Shalome
Don't waste your time. Looks nothing like the pics. Old Latina lady mid 40's early 50's. In an apartment complex on the Southside. Lots of people in the area so it's awkward when you're walking up the stairs with all the people outside. Knocked door she didn't answer but when I got down to car she opened the door. Didn't like what I saw so I left.
https://callescort.org/857-746-3858
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3354422
-
09-29-24 20:09 #36315Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Mya Red
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/188453996760
Hello, I have atleast heard one positive review in regards to Mya. I haven't met her yet but was wanting to. Anyone else had a good experience with her?
-
09-29-24 18:39 #36314Senior Member

Posts: 1055Is that Jim Carey?
Dressed up like In living Color.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 18:26 #36313Senior Member

Posts: 1055Has fought many spiders
I just spit my drink on my iPad why don't we have like buttons on the system yet or laugh emojis?
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 21:28 #36312Senior Member

Posts: 618Soooo.
Did you go for it? Anything to report? If not, I'll TOFTT tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 13:24 #36311Senior Member

Posts: 1057St augustine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...3/405563227804
I tried to find info in the jax thread about this one bc that is usually what happens. They are running from something when they end up in st Aug.
-
09-28-24 13:19 #36310Senior Member

Posts: 1057Lol
Ok that is when she started posting but that is her? Also she is only doing outcalls.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 13:13 #36309Senior Member

Posts: 1246She just got out of jail two days ago and doesn't have her meds, so I'm not quite sure.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 12:05 #36308Senior Member

Posts: 1057Erika / harlowe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/605980226215
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
This girl just started posting in st Aug. Trying to figure out if she the nutcase you guys have reported about. LOL if you are on moderation just DM me - it might be faster
-
09-28-24 10:51 #36307Senior Member

Posts: 414The girl in the last photos are Mya. She's cool. Used be skinny got kinda chubby (looks like getting baby weight imo). Saw her Last week Baymeadows area. For qv she quoted 150 Mario coins talked her down to 80 coins. CBJ, mish, doggie to finish. Nothing spectacular but no complaints. Would see her again.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





