Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 8271
-
09-30-24 16:43 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 198If you check out pandoras insta, Morgan is on the roster today (9/30). Maybe she needs to make rent, but she's there. I can't make it, working. But I do miss her dances. I wonder how she looks.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:39 #6980I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Naomi have big booty. Make wang look smaller.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:28 #6979I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Diamond
Today I got to Pandora and see Diamond. She suck wang. Jerk wang. Talk dirty. I cum fast! Hahaha.
She pretty.
-
09-30-24 16:22 #6978I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878No way Cowboy. She no good! She really big!
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
She make you put on condom before hand jobby.
She not nice. She mean. No like Asian wang.
-
09-30-24 15:50 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 270Brittany and Kittens
There is a really pretty AA dancer named Brittany at Kittens.
Does anyone have anything to report? She has been there a while.
-
09-30-24 11:56 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 300Scarlett at Kittens / Sugars
Scarlett will be at Sugars this afternoon!
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
I so want to fuck her. I can't get there.
-
09-30-24 10:37 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 444Current vs All Time
Monse and Diamond was fun for sure. One of my favorites going back a few years was Jessica and Victoria.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 10:34 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 118Hmmmm
I'd be surprised if Anya would duo with Monse.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 09:56 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 300Big Juicy Ass!
I keep miss Maylana and her big Juicy ass.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
Tiara, Destiny, Ramona, Kay Kay all have nice big juicy asses at Kittens.
Naomi, Daisha, Jackie, and Cherry at Pandoras.
Who else am I missing.
-
09-30-24 02:45 #6972Regular Member

Posts: 16Pandoras or Massage
Need to pickup someone tomorrow around 9 down in Seattle.
Looking to kill time and I was thinking either a massage parlor or going to Pandoras. I've been to Pandoras only once, years ago. If I go, I'd like to get someone who offers a full menu of activities.
Any suggestions for ladies at Pandora on a Monday at 7:00 PM? General $$ I'll need to bring?
-
09-30-24 01:45 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 300Kay Kay kittens
The place was dead. Kay Kay has a BIG OKE ASS!
BBBJ cfs 250 .
-
09-29-24 22:19 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 1019Thursday 10-4.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
If you like miles, she will ride you all day.
-
09-29-24 20:00 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 72Duo
I'm going to addMonse / Anya to that list. Oh ya.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:06 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 655Best Duos
Monse & Luna.
Monse & Liz.
Monse & Diamond.
Monse & Mandy.
Monse & Faith.
-
09-28-24 16:15 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 122Kyla Kittens MILF
Is this the same Kyla who was at Kittens about a year ago working days? And if so is she working days now? And what days?
Have to make a big detour to get to Kittens now days, so have quit making the effort due to too many low quality day dancers.
Or out and out scammers. Thanks, be safe out there!













Reply With Quote






