Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2262
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.
    I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?

  2. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?
    Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.

  3. #1240

    Holly Kelly

    I keep telling these handlers not to send me to the same rooms but they insist on it. I was texting a few of them at the same time just in case someone come up with someone new.

    I did my usual drive around Holly, parked and told them I was there. As I was pulling in, I saw a worker in a robe smoking a cigarette. Long hair, nice face but could not see very clearly.

    Handler told me to go the usual rooms upstairs. I told them no, I wanted the specific room the girl just went back into. 2 out of 3 handlers did not know what I was talking about but one came through. Claims her name is Kelly, from Taiwain, perfect English, nice face, long hair, nice tits, long nipples. Everything covered, light kissing.

    Says she just hurt her knee and could not get on top. Did a decent CBJ then I had to drive. Decent performance and the best looking I have seen from the Asians in a while.

    $140 half. Friendly enough, nothing spectacular. You can do much worse.

    I wonder if this is the one who used to be at Glenwood.

  4. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.
    Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?

  5. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.

    Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.

    Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.
    The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.

  6. #1237

    Current inventory

    Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.

    Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.

    Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.

  7. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?
    No response from SG or TOS after several attempts. Are they laying low for some reason?

  8. #1235

    Sweat Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxTravel  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cojr last week in Raleigh. It was a small house in private neighborhood. Seems pretty safe.
    Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?

  9. #1234

    Lovely

    Sadly she wasn't around very long but by far the prettiest girl in the tos lineup. And the service to match it. Hope they bring her back around.

  10. #1233

    TOS Suzie

    Cute face and well proportioned slender body, low 30's. Save some time reading all the reviews and just do it. She is great. Here for a short time so good luck getting in.

  11. #1232

    Cary location

    Anyone been at the Cary location recently? I went months ago for good but haven't seen any reports since.

  12. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.
    Saw Hana last week in Raleigh. Quiet street. Good time.

  13. #1230

    Sweat Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.
    I saw Cojr last week in Raleigh. It was a small house in private neighborhood. Seems pretty safe.

  14. #1229

    Sweat Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?
    Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.

  15. #1228
    Will be in RTP area next week. Anyone has links to Korg or Corg services? Usually prices for this in California is about 260. What's the range in RTP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape