Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 17669
-
09-29-24 18:52 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 148Mature Lady
I'm older so I like them older and curvy. Anyone ever see her? I'm always nervous when I can't somewhat see a face.
https://callescort.org/314-690-5488
-
09-29-24 12:21 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 687Thanks for the report. She was on my radar for a good choke job. I figured she was a thot (that hoe over there), that would probably be somewhere shitty.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 10:20 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 216Leigh
Saw this one, the other day, shitty motel in florrisant, wreaked of smoke. Good bbj / cim though, for a reasonable price. Would see again if she were closer, decent communication.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2176855381
-
09-29-24 00:03 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 105Re Yarah
I thought she was cute. Young, not fat, nice and firm rack. Really knew how to suck a cock.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 13:46 #14710Senior Member

Posts: 248Gianna
Anyone have any info on the incall location and parking for seeing Gianna with PLM?
-
09-25-24 07:59 #14709Senior Member

Posts: 57Tami
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0827.htm?cat=1
I want so badly for this to be real, but the only flag I see is red. Anyone know anything about her?
-
09-25-24 06:59 #14708Senior Member

Posts: 687Um, Blake is a non-organic she, with a branch still hanging from the tree. Regardless, no one deserves to get robbed or ripped off by anyone.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 20:29 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 222Bella
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176529801
Anyone seen this one? Pics seem legit but can't find any reviews. Very tempting to TOFTT on this one but would like a little more info first.
-
09-24-24 19:44 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 222Wish I had a burner phone so I could text her and tell her if she pulls another stunt like that in St. Louis she's going to herself and he BF thumped! Shit pisses me the fuck off!!
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:06 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm not sure which is going up faster, the ages or their waistlines.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:20 #14704Senior Member

Posts: 162Try this again.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
Link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...h/624826377044
Skipthegames Blake.
-
09-24-24 16:59 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 148Repost the link or list the site so we can search
Please repost the link or tell us the site (listcrawler, tryst, callescort) so we can discover. Everyone wants to be safe.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 14:30 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 90Inflation sucks
Jeez, is this inflation hitting the streets that hard? Lot of these women asking for 120 for a BBBJ, almost impossible to find any for 80 or less. WTF!
-
09-24-24 14:27 #14701Senior Member

Posts: 162It was the link to the ad. She goes by Blake and is by the airport.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
09-24-24 11:11 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 32165039
Not a zip code. Computer script / code for characters / emoji. Only displays when unrecognized.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking the post was a user who was meaning to REPLY to prior post but instead just posted new.
If you view the users prior post the extra characters happen often.Last edited by JBurrows; 09-24-24 at 11:13. Reason: Added contect








Reply With Quote




