Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 17667
-
09-30-24 10:12 #14697Regular Member

Posts: 2Giulia
I'm a longtime user of the site, but haven't posted. I appreciate all the advice I've received though. Has anyone had experience with Giulia when she comes through town?
Feel free to PM me.
-
09-29-24 18:52 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 148Mature Lady
I'm older so I like them older and curvy. Anyone ever see her? I'm always nervous when I can't somewhat see a face.
https://callescort.org/314-690-5488
-
09-29-24 12:21 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 687Thanks for the report. She was on my radar for a good choke job. I figured she was a thot (that hoe over there), that would probably be somewhere shitty.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 10:20 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 216Leigh
Saw this one, the other day, shitty motel in florrisant, wreaked of smoke. Good bbj / cim though, for a reasonable price. Would see again if she were closer, decent communication.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2176855381
-
09-29-24 00:03 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 105Re Yarah
I thought she was cute. Young, not fat, nice and firm rack. Really knew how to suck a cock.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 13:46 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 249Gianna
Anyone have any info on the incall location and parking for seeing Gianna with PLM?
-
09-25-24 07:59 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 57Tami
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0827.htm?cat=1
I want so badly for this to be real, but the only flag I see is red. Anyone know anything about her?
-
09-25-24 06:59 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 687Um, Blake is a non-organic she, with a branch still hanging from the tree. Regardless, no one deserves to get robbed or ripped off by anyone.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 20:29 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 222Bella
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176529801
Anyone seen this one? Pics seem legit but can't find any reviews. Very tempting to TOFTT on this one but would like a little more info first.
-
09-24-24 19:44 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 222Wish I had a burner phone so I could text her and tell her if she pulls another stunt like that in St. Louis she's going to herself and he BF thumped! Shit pisses me the fuck off!!
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:06 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm not sure which is going up faster, the ages or their waistlines.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:20 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 162Try this again.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
Link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...h/624826377044
Skipthegames Blake.
-
09-24-24 16:59 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 148Repost the link or list the site so we can search
Please repost the link or tell us the site (listcrawler, tryst, callescort) so we can discover. Everyone wants to be safe.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 14:30 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 91Inflation sucks
Jeez, is this inflation hitting the streets that hard? Lot of these women asking for 120 for a BBBJ, almost impossible to find any for 80 or less. WTF!
-
09-24-24 14:27 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 162It was the link to the ad. She goes by Blake and is by the airport.
Originally Posted by RobHenry222
[View Original Post]
Stay away.










Reply With Quote





