Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 31624
-
09-30-24 14:46 #27754Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Thank you Mac. I'm sorry I forget how many times we've met. I know ot has been alot. I'm glad once again I have satisfied you and passed the test. Thanks for your complimentary review speaking so highly and pointing out that I am -The original Katie Kisses.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 12:38 #27753Senior Member

Posts: 137Wow you took it back to ssbbw Dahlia in Winterpark, you wild for that! She could definitely drain the balls!
Originally Posted by Killmonger
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
BC.
-
09-30-24 11:13 #27752Regular Member

Posts: 10Eden
Anyone been here before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/812259020911
-
09-30-24 11:08 #27751Retired Member

Posts: 287Kaityx got that fire head
Had the urge I called kaityx with in 15 min she was ready I can't get enough of her magic mouth I wiped out my 10 inch cock an sat down we started with slow deep throat I'm still dreaming about how I'm balls deep in her throat for 15 min and giving her some pointers on blowjobs, nut fondling, pussy licking, pussy fingering, riding dick, as she goobled up my cock I was a beast an she was an open book, as open as her legs as she took the first ride on my cock. Now my favorite part was the crazy motor tongue action after I shot a load in to her mouth afterwards I cleaned up an we talked she told me about This goofy dude set up an appointment came inside and then left well I guess he missed be cause all three holes were good to me. Check her out an see why guuud pussy mane. Hella good.
-
09-29-24 09:34 #27750Senior Member

Posts: 92Yea, she told me her age before I ever said mine and she's like 20 years older than me and I still fantasized about our dream. Said she was giving me a "Big Dick discount. " Honestly, I should've come back but I was pretty conservative with my donations back then. One of the few providers that didn't see my size as a burden and was complimentary of it. The exact opposite reception I get at AMPs lmao.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 08:27 #27749Senior Member

Posts: 144Esmeralda
Well I took a chance a week ago and met up with Esmeralda. I'm not sure it was her. The girl look very pretty and was very sweet so I stayed. Met her on I drive and her room was on the ground floor which I don't care for. But again she was pretty. BBJ and her doggy style sucking JR and me looking at that ass?? Damn! So on with the cover, her on top and I switched her to doggy and again seeing that ass!! I would go slow then start slamming it and then slow again. She was pretty vocal and that was really turning me on. Flipped her to missionary and blew in the bag. I thought she said she was here till the 25Th. I could be wrong she doesn't speak much or any English. $$$ I think for the hour and when I woke up I was covered in sweat. I would see her again because like I said she was pretty and sweet and really tried to make it all work. Thanks guys for all your work. I'll report more soon. I'll keep using Mr. Underhill's CC as long as I can. Want the number? 😎.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3430976
-
09-29-24 01:34 #27748Senior Member

Posts: 218Brazilian Esmeralda
Her photos are highly edited. She look 10 years younger than she really is. Decent service. Sucks a mean one. However, tried to rush me less than halfway through saying I had 5 minutes left.
-
09-28-24 17:31 #27747Senior Member

Posts: 169Avalon
Yeah, she was always good with money. If you gave too much etc. She was the real deal, always honest with me at least. Evidently I wasn't the only one getting a discount, LOL. She was always good professional, always on time and ready at appointment time. They just don't make them like her. It's not always better with younger ones.
Originally Posted by FromMars
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 07:23 #27746Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone seen Apopka Susan recently?
-
09-28-24 00:36 #27745Senior Member

Posts: 92Man, now that I found out she's retired, I've been wanting to ask this forever.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
I saw her once back in during the pandemic when stuff was slowly starting to open up. Gave the donation of 2. 50 for a nuru session. It was fun, she was very complimentary of my member but the craziest thing was that she gave me 50 back. Does she usually do that to first time customers? She then gave me discounted rates for future visits. I'm assuming this was her way to get regulars but I never came back. I never had anyone return me a donation since.
-
09-27-24 18:08 #27744Senior Member

Posts: 941Posted rules in rat trap
Posted rules in rat trap.
Originally Posted by WhiteBull727
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 12:38 #27743Senior Member

Posts: 53Legz. OMG.
Hi everyone!
Got a chance to meet up with Legz recently. Holy shit, what a body she has. It was a pain in the ass dealing with comms. Finally got in touch with her and will definitely be seeing her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...d/027677265481
-
09-27-24 07:13 #27742Senior Member

Posts: 144When I do this I've already googled her number, looked here for any reviews and when I get the room number I just walk right in and go right up and hope what's behind the door is what I signed up for.
Originally Posted by WhiteBull727
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 18:50 #27741Senior Member

Posts: 38Is this located in Apartment or Hotel?
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 18:37 #27740Senior Member

Posts: 38Rules
I rarely do this but I have been in a little of a drought lately. Anyways.
In this but what are the rules for meeting chicks in Hotels. When you Walk in the Hotel there are Hotel Employee or Hotel Manager. Do you Consulate with them first before they allow you.
To meet whomever your meeting or do you guys who are experience just bypass them and go to the girl or whoever in particular your meeting or do you have the girls meet you in the hotel lobby.
What is the best course of action to go about this for us who are rookies and for those of us who rarely do this for precaution. How do you guys protect yourself and how do you know if the girl is legit.
Some guys on here who I've spoken to in the past say they google the girl image or phone number. What is the best method to go about this if anyone of you can give your insight onto this I will greatly appreciate it.












Reply With Quote




