Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 959 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time on 5th sexy little Latina with a fat ass. She loved to get clapped for over 30 minutes then she wanted me to clap it from
    behind on the street which I was hesitant to do but did it cause that kitty was sooo good. . 80 was a steal.
    Was it BBFS & do you have a line on her?

  2. #13503

    Friday Night Midway Area

    The girls were out in force. Mostly at 49th and 50th was loaded. Girls on both sides of Cicero. I did see a lot of black girls out and a few others. Definitely not ones I see before that was for sure. I was just passing thru and doing recon.

    This was around the midnight hour going into early Saturday morning.

  3. #13502

    Any leads?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Just found me a dime piece found her on 50 and Cic get body looks great!! . 80 for full and good lord she was the best. She doesn't have a phone so that's the only bad part. She has an amazing ass was great and had me multiple pops. Best pickup in a lonnngggg time. She was out at around 1am and looks like harden Quinn lol.
    Been lookin for this one for a while now, no dice.

  4. #13501

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    This is Sam. She used to post on LC and always had a hotel room. I've been wondering where she went / what happened to her.
    That girl is a BBBJ monster 😫 she doesn't look as healthy as she did almost 4 years ago so I wouldn't recommend it now but god damn she does fuck good and talks the dirtiest shit, play it safe.

    Been seeing this TINY WSW on 5th a lot lately with a really nice tight body ok face but some fucked up teeth almost always in a skimpy bikini outfit. Anyone partake yet & can share? Not about to pay $100 unless yall recommend it. What's the deal with prices lately I thought $6-$8 was high but some are asking $1.5 HARD PASS.

  5. #13500
    Quote Originally Posted by Casp1664  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but have been mongering since the Red Bridge on NA and the Ogden and Fulton loop was active
    Those were awesome days. The 70's and 80's were unbelieveably rocking. I really miss those days! That bridge. Holy fukk! To my knowledge, there's been nothing like that in decades in Chicago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casp1664  [View Original Post]
    Friday morning 3 am saw 5 10 145 mixed light skinned SW on 5th and she was very attractive in her red nightie with are small butt out. I thought she was cuter thsn the zombies I have been seeing. ... As I slowly move forward I see this 5-7 latin in a black bikini. 15/10 on SW scale. Friggin gorgeous!! Too much traffic for my paranoia to scoop. Best I have seen I. Years!
    Sounds very nice. 5'10" 145 sounds delicious to me. You guys are making me think of looking around there.

    Separately, that Sam girl looks familiar, on LC was she the one that always had the pimp in her bathroom? Startyed out with a very open menu but then prices got ridiculous? If this is the same girl, she definitely has more ass than she did in her pics, but it looks good on her!

  6. #13499
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesx  [View Original Post]
    Where about on 5th is she?
    She's walking around all that area mostly after 11.

  7. #13498

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time on 5th sexy little Latina with a fat ass. She loved to get clapped for over 30 minutes then she wanted me to clap it from
    behind on the street which I was hesitant to do but did it cause that kitty was sooo good. . 80 was a steal.
    Where about on 5th is she?

  8. #13497

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time on 5th sexy little Latina with a fat ass. She loved to get clapped for over 30 minutes then she wanted me to clap it from behind on the street which I was hesitant to do but did it cause that kitty was sooo good. . 80 was a steal.
    This is Sam. She used to post on LC and always had a hotel room. I've been wondering where she went / what happened to her.

  9. #13496
    Had an amazing time on 5th sexy little Latina with a fat ass. She loved to get clapped for over 30 minutes then she wanted me to clap it from
    behind on the street which I was hesitant to do but did it cause that kitty was sooo good. . 80 was a steal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1466.jpg‎   IMG_0072.jpg‎  

  10. #13495

    I saw latina Sam

    I saw latina escort Sam out on 5th on Friday standing next to a tall white chick. I called her by name cause it seemed she wasn't looking into getting into my car. She asked who I was.

    Then said no and walked away. She seemed high as a kite. I wanted her so bad. That ass is phat. ANYBODY had success or seen her out there? Or was it just me?

  11. #13494

    Gorgeous Latina in 5th

    I don't post much but have been mongering since the Red Bridge on NA and the Ogden and Fulton loop was active not dream report just a sighting. Friday morning 3 am saw 5 10 145 mixed light skinned SW on 5th and she was very attractive in her red nightie with are small butt out. I thought she was cuter thsn the zombies I have been seeing. Proceed east under the viaduct made left the. A other left the. A left by nee building. Ran into a lot of standing cars all mongers. 5 heaver BSW in street stopping traffic moving slow with attitudes. As I slowly move forward I see this 5-7 latin in a black bikini. 15/10 on SW scale. Friggin gorgeous!! Too much traffic for my paranoia to scoop. Best I have seen I. Years!

  12. #13493
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan  [View Original Post]
    Found a HSW near Archer and Cicero this morning. Brunette about 5'5, nice full tits big nipples, fat ass. 7. For FS. She allowed fingering and bbj. No rush job either. She was Jasmin at intro Erica by the time she got out the car. Said she's normally near Humboldt park. No phone.
    I hope all her personalities are female and friendly.

  13. #13492

    Mean Top

    That Alexa lady by 5th knows how to duck a sick like it's Armageddon. Petite spinner brunette. Little rough around the edges but very accommodating. Dresses the part also.

  14. #13491

    Hsw

    Found a HSW near Archer and Cicero this morning. Brunette about 5'5, nice full tits big nipples, fat ass. 7. For FS. She allowed fingering and bbj. No rush job either. She was Jasmin at intro Erica by the time she got out the car. Said she's normally near Humboldt park. No phone.

  15. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Cicero was dead last night. All of the action was on 5th. As usual the car meetup was happening up the block and it seemed larger than usual last night. CPD has usually been parking a squad car at 5th & Kostner to divert traffic. But last night they even blocked off all of 5th from Arlington to Kostner. They had a squad car parked right on the corner of Arlington so everyone had to turn down Arlington where all the girls were at. Usually I get annoyed when the car meet is going on because it jams up traffic but it worked out last night because it diverted CPD resources away from the SWs. I spotted a thick WSW that I don't believe I've seen before. Said her name was Nikki. Just my type. Got her digits and plan on scheduling something with her soon. Anyone familiar with this one?
    I saw Nikki last time. User but great body and great service. Can I trade you digits? She took mine and was supposed to text me but didn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape