Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 24698
-
10-01-24 09:02 #22823Senior Member

Posts: 1744The Truth Is Out There
I used the free results from truepeoplesearch. I clicked through to view more of the records. I have used paid searches for other projects. I have a computer in front of me all day, you get a pattern of what to look for. I use Google Image Search and yandex.com for images. On an image search look for where the image is. One girl last week was working; St. Louis, Louisville, Seattle, San Diego, and Richmond, VA in the same week.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 18:05 #22822Senior Member

Posts: 479Truepeoplesearch dot com.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 17:43 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 201I had never heard of that site. Went to it and typed in a few cell numbers and within a couple of minutes, I start getting all these pop ups that my compter is infected with viruses.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 17:14 #22820Senior Member

Posts: 150So extras are included
I'm guessing extras are included.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:59 #22819Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana
That's her. Haven't seen her in a while but think it may have been something around $150-$200 for half hour and $250-$300 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:18 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 38Korean?
Other than the FS places in Centreville, are any of these places Korean AMP's? Because every single place I've been to is all Chinese. Am I missing something? Someone please advise.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
Wo bu zhidao?
-
09-30-24 12:41 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 103Foot Spahhh
Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.
-
09-30-24 10:41 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 279Diana
This her? Rates?
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html
-
09-30-24 10:39 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 851What site do you use to look up numbers? I've been using smartbackgroundchecks dot com.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:31 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 1744Was Donald
Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:24 #22813Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana
Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 14:39 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 339So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 13:28 #22811Regular Member

Posts: 24Fake
Definitely Fake.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 01:50 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 58Fake
That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 00:23 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 339Instagram chat. Massage gal
There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.
Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html
TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.
Thanks for any feedback.











Reply With Quote





