Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 26668
-
09-27-24 20:20 #22303Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Tiny or Danielle
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/630016805074
Sabrina tell me 250 hhr duo who better Tiny or Danielle? Seeing her Sunday unless she flake.
-
09-27-24 19:43 #22302Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Home discount
No snow for while next time please home discount $200? Mich mongers need deal not just desert.
Originally Posted by GRHunter
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tucso...r/308163040482
-
09-27-24 17:04 #22301Regular Member

Posts: 16Sasha Amorous
I am new to the hobby and Sasha was great to be with. Definitely straight to business, but it was fantastic. Her pics are accurate and she was quick to reply back.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha
-
09-27-24 16:24 #22300Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Dumb
If help monger get cheaper pussy and hitting is lick is stupid I'm stupid!
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 15:20 #22299Senior Member

Posts: 110Slim baby.
Yea those her pics. She in shape so boobs ain't huge but nice. Not big boobs like big chubby girls have. She real quiet. Tight body
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 13:36 #22298Senior Member

Posts: 206Sage summers
She is legit, What you see in the pics from her ad is pretty much accurate in person. She use to go by joy divine but not sure why the name change.
Originally Posted by ArloIsToCool
[View Original Post]
I saw her twice, and both time where very good, if you like GFE, DFK, & BBW. She is a good choice. Location is in a good and safe area, incall is very clean, she does have cats but not a huge problem unless your allergic LOL. Rates are reasonably price and for what you get it very good service.
-
09-27-24 11:38 #22297Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Erin hit
She crazy but fun when on careful on text. Saw her yesterday $200 fun menu share before pussy flex crazy. She get wet moan dirty words real good.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 11:36 #22296Senior Member

Posts: 1509Sorry, I had the link copied and then forgot to paste it before I hit upload on my post.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 11:27 #22295Senior Member

Posts: 319Is those pics her? Said in her add (small breast) those don't look small. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 11:13 #22294Senior Member

Posts: 319Ugh that figures why is it so hard to find a little spinner that's legit. Tiny gets out of the big house end of November but don't really want to wait that long.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 10:49 #22293Senior Member

Posts: 444Erin
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
Correct, Erin is a smart woman and knows not to text about illegal activities. She is legit and very attractive for her age. Come clean and respectful and you'll have a great time.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 10:44 #22292Senior Member

Posts: 444Jennifer Lovin
Exactly the opposite, I never have interest in being a providers boyfriend. The moment a provider got clingy was the moment I stopped seeing them.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
Nothing turns a woman off faster than knowing a guy is disappointed when they first meet. I was disappointed when I walked through the door, it must have shown. She is closer in age to my mother than she is to me.
-
09-27-24 10:23 #22291Senior Member

Posts: 555Thanks
Thanks for posting the link. Helps people know who the heck we are talking about.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 08:43 #22290Senior Member

Posts: 1263Jennifer Loving
I have a few more hobby years on you and I have seen most of all the top tier providers over that time. I am not White Knighting for JL, but in the spirit of the forum I think it's important that we are balanced. While I haven't seen JL in over 10 years I do recall she was a good time. By the very fact that she's been around so long would support that statement. She spends about half her time down in Puerto Rico and the other half in Grand Rapids. I would not rate her as one of the best, but she was definitely worth the effort.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 08:19 #22289Senior Member

Posts: 282Deposit scam
Now they're using average looking women to appear more real.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




