The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 17926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15346

    Hope is in town.

    Hope is in town until Tuesday morning. If you haven't seen her she is young and fun. If you are interested contact Dick Cedarmore. I highly recommend her.

  2. #15345

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Chey wanted me to let everyone know she will be back in lexington this coming Tuesday thru Thursday. Her slots fill up fast so set you one up.
    Messaged you a couple times already, any chance you can PM me her digits?

  3. #15344

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    PM Me the number please LION hasn't got back with me.
    Check your messages again brother. I did answer you. And sent a second reply.

  4. #15343

    Please and thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed an early morning visit with Chey to kickoff this rainy weekend. It had been far too long since I'd seen her, so it was fantastic to reconnect. She's a sweetheart with a wild side, the perfect blend of naughty and nice! Big thanks to Lion for making the intro last year. Sounds like she plans to be in Lex often, and she's open to seeing new trusted Senior members as Lion has previously mentioned. You won't be disappointed!
    PM Me the number please LION hasn't got back with me.

  5. #15342

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me too post some photos.
    I enjoyed an early morning visit with Chey to kickoff this rainy weekend. It had been far too long since I'd seen her, so it was fantastic to reconnect. She's a sweetheart with a wild side, the perfect blend of naughty and nice! Big thanks to Lion for making the intro last year. Sounds like she plans to be in Lex often, and she's open to seeing new trusted Senior members as Lion has previously mentioned. You won't be disappointed!

  6. #15341
    Quote Originally Posted by X1313  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she deleted her post, but it's the newer Renea that's offering doubles and had been posting a lot. I didn't get a screenshot before she pulled her post.

  7. #15340

  8. #15339

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    Texted and quoted me 200, not sure if that's for hour though since she says no qv no hh on ad, might be legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/886728038032
    I'm leaning on saying that this isn't a legit ad. It looks like the ad follows the same standard of the scam ads. Like bad grammar, weird phone number, and overly TGTBT pics. Just my opinion.

  9. #15338

    Kimberly

    Anyone try this one?

    Texted and quoted me 200, not sure if that's for hour though since she says no qv no hh on ad, might be legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/886728038032

  10. #15337

    Chey

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Chey is in Lexington until Friday at checkout. Later if she can get enough appointments. Trusted seniors can message if you don't have her digits. You won't regret seeing her fellas.

    LION.
    She wanted me too post some photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_51EACC9B-3689-43C4-9C3D-0A6AABE86BE7.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_74B9A1BF-751E-4AAF-A3FF-0DBFD7204185.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_A895E319-EB24-4E9F-BE63-5BF0C1255EDA.jpg‎  

  11. #15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer1091  [View Original Post]
    She definitely has a boyfriend. As I am friends with her on Facebook. One of only a few girls I have actually bought content from as her look just drives me crazy but after reading reports like you said I wouldn't ever trust to see her at an incall.

    The unfortunate truth about most providers nowadays. The ones that would be worth seeing either have GPS or have a jealous boyfriend who just wants to rob you.
    This might be the same catfish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/627496872849

  12. #15335
    Quote Originally Posted by SportMan76  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/741410243265
    I am reposting this with an image downloaded, because after I an a number of people shared insane reports about her, she deleted all her ads.

    Absolute looney tunes. She's 40+ at least and shows her age, but she isn't fat and has nice tits (pretty sure enhanced).

    There are people who have shown up at her house just for her to breakdown in emotional tears about random family drama.

    My 1 visit with her I show up at her place (she claims she can host) but she makes me wait outside the house, then comes out and says we have to get a hotel. So we drive to a nearby hotel and she doesn't have enough cash with her for the room and honestly for the piece of shit fleabag place she is at the cash only price was stupid.

    So I get a day use room at a nearby place and we negotiate a discount on the fee.

    We get into the room and she talks and talks and talks endlessly about her family and history and people in her family that have done this or that.

    I assume in her purse she has stuff like massage oil, etc. Nope. Nothing. Literally nothing. Zero.

    We get on the bed and she does a half ass shit 'rub down' and I'm just like fuck it. I guess because I had patiently listened to all her drama, it was easy to transition her into BBBJ and then bare FS. She let me nut inside her pussy which was pretty enjoyable.

    The sex itself was very vanilla. She's a starfish. I think the only thing that kept me going was the weird motivation to dump a load in her.

    Then she got mad that I wasn't letting her Keep the room to see more clients later that day (a room that I booked with my I'd, credit card, etc. You fucking crazy?

    I might have seen her again as at the time I didn't have better options for someone I could fuck raw and cum inside (BBFSCIP for the win), but since that time I found way better options from UTRs and such for that.

    Other people here have said sometimes she's so freaked out she won't suck dick, won't fuck, expects you to just jack off. Wild shit.

    I would avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTM1NGViNTZlY2VjYTRmNzgwYTg2Yjk1ZDI1NTgzNTJjOTUw.png‎  

  13. #15334

    CJ, out of the business?

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I'm friends with her on Facebook and she hasn't moved. I think she's been busy with her kids and summer activities. Her OF hasn't had anything new for a while either. Or she may just be getting out of this! I'll try again in a few weeks once school starts.
    Nerdy,

    Since you are friends with CJ on facebook. Do you mind checking with her to see if she is out of the business? I have not seen her post on STG.

  14. #15333

    Chloe Rayne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/185524243866

    Guys Chloe is coming to town Thursday evening then Friday.

    She is totally the best out there! I don't even like sharing her with anyone else but we do need to make it worth her wild to keep making the trip down from Ohio! Treat her right fellas!!

  15. #15332

    Chey

    I will second what Lionhaart says. I've seen her twice, once with CC and once just us. Incredible girl. So sweet and satisfying. And if you are like me, she has beautiful feet too. Lets keep her busy so she stays around. Just getting her feet wet as a more available girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape