High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 448 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4531

    Ani Castro

    So is "full body" same as "full service" or did you pay 2. 2 for a handy?

    Asking for a friend. LOL.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently. Very touchy during the massage, she does drape but not very well. On the flip, strong tease and offered "full body" for $ extra. Tried to get her down but no budging. Broke the cardinal rule and caved. Allowed OTC roaming and actually moved my hand to the button. I asked if she wanted to get comfy and she removed her pants, smooth shaved and allowed FIV. The cost is not in line but it was an interesting session. Of course, YMMV.

  2. #4530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Interesting

    Well I agree that you over paid but you had fun so if you can live with it so be it.

    Not the almost expensive gal out there.

    Don't lose any sleep over it!

    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterBoogie  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently. Very touchy during the massage, she does drape but not very well. On the flip, strong tease and offered "full body" for $ extra. Tried to get her down but no budging. Broke the cardinal rule and caved. Allowed OTC roaming and actually moved my hand to the button. I asked if she wanted to get comfy and she removed her pants, smooth shaved and allowed FIV. The cost is not in line but it was an interesting session. Of course, YMMV.

  3. #4529

    Orlando Drying Up Again?

    Team. Is Orlando drying up once again. Simple request. Hottie, Good Massage. L 1. Pay. , repeat. Seems the S FL girls are the current better ones. Anyone got anyone new?

  4. #4528

    Maria. MF

    $$$ opens the menu up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBJ  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. I've considered paying her a visit but I remember another report saying she was GPS for full menu. Did you happen to get her menu prices?

  5. #4527

    Ani Castro Spa

    I saw this one recently. Very touchy during the massage, she does drape but not very well. On the flip, strong tease and offered "full body" for $ extra. Tried to get her down but no budging. Broke the cardinal rule and caved. Allowed OTC roaming and actually moved my hand to the button. I asked if she wanted to get comfy and she removed her pants, smooth shaved and allowed FIV. The cost is not in line but it was an interesting session. Of course, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    There was a review last week I believe. They stated it was strictly legit.

  6. #4526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Confusion

    Gps is golden pussy syndrome or in another words over charging for their services.

    Also level 1 is a he not a BBBJ / cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayEragon69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my ignorance not sure what GPS stand for, but I didn't asked for any extras, I did the Hr for. 2 and I got a great massage some BBJ / CIM and an amazing service. Hope this help with your question.

  7. #4525

    Maria on MF

    Had a session with Maria last week at her place (apartment). Pretty good massage, paid a lot of attention to the inside of the thighs. I requested sensual for $dx. Met me at the door in Stone with a pink nightie underneath. Took the robe off as we started. On the flip the twins came out and she gave a great Russian finish. Overall good experience but $200 might keep me from seeing her too often.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/

  8. #4524

    Gps??

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBJ  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. I've considered paying her a visit but I remember another report saying she was GPS for full menu. Did you happen to get her menu prices?
    Sorry for my ignorance not sure what GPS stand for, but I didn't asked for any extras, I did the Hr for. 2 and I got a great massage some BBJ / CIM and an amazing service. Hope this help with your question.

  9. #4523

    Open menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayEragon69  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing time with Maria, she is Venezuelan, speak great English and Spanish, her comms are amazing too. Her location is a gated community very upscale and clean. When arrive she was wearing a nice baby doll. She is chubby but great ass and nice tits, also she is extremely sexy and her massage is on point too. I have seen her 2 times and her skills are great. Shower is available before and after the massage and the L1 finish. Damage was. 2 for Hr and it's worthy! I'll definitely will keep seeing her! Photos are accurate but she look sexier in person.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/
    Appreciate the response. I've considered paying her a visit but I remember another report saying she was GPS for full menu. Did you happen to get her menu prices?

  10. #4522
    Angi and Kate are both on Adultsearch. How risque.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Angi is listed on AdultSearch too. Incall only. Downtown.

  11. #4521
    Angi is listed on AdultSearch too. Incall only. Downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She was in town a while back working with another girl Luna and quoted a rate of $6 for 2-hand massage. She's likely also working with Angi who's currently listed. My money says she offers cookie cutter massage with exorbitant tip expectations for L1 services.

  12. #4520

  13. #4519

    Maria Venezuelan

    I had an amazing time with Maria, she is Venezuelan, speak great English and Spanish, her comms are amazing too. Her location is a gated community very upscale and clean. When arrive she was wearing a nice baby doll. She is chubby but great ass and nice tits, also she is extremely sexy and her massage is on point too. I have seen her 2 times and her skills are great. Shower is available before and after the massage and the L1 finish. Damage was. 2 for Hr and it's worthy! I'll definitely will keep seeing her! Photos are accurate but she look sexier in person.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45616/

  14. #4518
    She was in town a while back working with another girl Luna and quoted a rate of $6 for 2-hand massage. She's likely also working with Angi who's currently listed. My money says she offers cookie cutter massage with exorbitant tip expectations for L1 services.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48135/

    Anyone seen this one I sent messages waiting for reply.

  15. #4517

    Kate?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48135/

    Anyone seen this one I sent messages waiting for reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape