Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 6705
-
09-25-24 13:31 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 139Luna
In my exp, Luna is very sensual, but you have to come correct when you see her. Her biggest key is cleanliness. Show up freshly showered and shaven and she will be more open. The other is respectful, do not push her limits on the first meeting, just let her cook as the kids say today LOL.
Originally Posted by DeeGeeKay
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:11 #4514Regular Member

Posts: 10Ak
Was in the area and decided to take a trip to AK. I was greeted by a beautiful young lady and she said her name was Emma. She had a balloon ass, I can take or pass on doesn't bother me to much. Spoke decent English. Went for HHR for 60 Mario coins, massage was sub par on the flip only lvl 1 was offered for 120 Mario coin did a little persuading and convinced for CBJ for 250 Mario coins. Definitely a YMMV but will return for lvl 1 only.
-
09-24-24 17:36 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 145Bella
I was curious as well so I did a search in the SoFlo forums. She had one bad review: inaccurate pics and subpar service.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 13:53 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 347Bella Nuru Special
Anyone see this lady yet? She apparently travels in and out of town a lot, and is currently here until Thursday. Quoted $1.6 for the hour and is out in Altamonte Springs.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/1930843
-
09-23-24 14:58 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 108Star at Eden
I saw Star at Eden, so I will assume that is Estrella. - she was a very sweet girl. English was good. Ended up having a great time, with what ended up being the standard rate at any of the AMPs. With basically the standard service as well.
As always, stay safe my friends, and YMMV.
T.
Originally Posted by Neon1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 13:32 #4510Regular Member

Posts: 15Is Luna sensual or at least pretends to like you or builds up to L1?
Originally Posted by DrBJ
[View Original Post]
I had my first experience with Adelina about a month ago and the massage was horrible, absolutely no effort and at the end she asked if I wanted anything else and provided a menu. I opted for L1 but it was robotic and awkward and just not sensual / enjoyable at all.
Not sure if they all like that or just her, but definitely won't be going back.
-
09-23-24 13:24 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 68Eden conway
Last saw Luna a month ago or so. She works evenings only. Have yet to see another provider. Text adelina to see who is available for an appointment.
Originally Posted by Neon1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 18:06 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 69Is Luna still at Eden (Conway)? Has anybody had experience with Estrella?
-
09-22-24 13:55 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 347My thirsty ass got suckered in once earlier this year. Never again.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 11:05 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 941Your on Craigslist because you are hungry.
I contacted a few on craigslist, all w 200+ gps.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 08:53 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 601Gps
Yeah seems like there's a wave of new girls on MF who got together and decided to set a 200 entry fee. Wonder if they're actually getting regular customers at that price or just occasional ones?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 20:45 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 1170Natalia
I just got back from an out of town trip, hit Natalia up need a good rub down and some extras to relieve the stress of the long trip. She never disappoints. Nice clean safe incall with shower. Good massage with lots of roaming and some extras. If your looking for a laid back massage go see Natalia!!
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
09-21-24 18:30 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 1669Gps
I am getting tired of all gps on Craigslist, massage finder and massage anywhere, they have these bs prices of around 200. If that is your starting price by the time you add in any service you might has well gone escort or AMP.
Total bs gps out there right now!
Just saying!
-
09-20-24 10:31 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 523There was a review last week I believe. They stated it was strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 09:57 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 330No luck this day!
Went to this place earlier in the week after talking to them and scheduling some time around 5. Reach out to them letting them know I'm on the way and crickets. I get to the area and still crickets. First time going here and I think I know the suite but it has a sign in the door that they will be back 10 am the next day..
Still had an itch so drove over to AK and a guy was sitting and working in the lobby so turned around and headed out as it was not to be.
Never had this happen to me before.
Be Safe.












Reply With Quote




