Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 22140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19590

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Smgrinder  [View Original Post]
    Too heavy for my liking. Nice safe incall at trailer park on Brookpark road. Only offeres what she calls an hourly rate but rush me out as soon as I finished. Maybe 20 minutes. Performance was ok.
    Are the photos accurate?

  2. #19589

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by MonacoGP  [View Original Post]
    That's a dude.
    Nope, not a dude. That's Tina. Met her a few times awhile back when she was walking. Back then she said she used to post online when she had a phone, so she has one again. Said she used to dance at Crazy Horse downtown back in the day. Haven't seen her in quite awhile. She was strung out last time I saw her. When she's not strung out, she gives great head work. YMMV.

  3. #19588

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TrashWang  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to meet her? If, so, how was it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/067724498876
    Too heavy for my liking. Nice safe incall at trailer park on Brookpark road. Only offeres what she calls an hourly rate but rush me out as soon as I finished. Maybe 20 minutes. Performance was ok.

  4. #19587

    Any reviews on this one?

    Has anyone had the chance to meet her? If, so, how was it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/067724498876

  5. #19586

    The Britt Hype

    I'm seeing a lot of Britt hype in here. How do I go about finding her contact info? Does she post anywhere?

    Thanks!

  6. #19585

    UTR Crystal

    Many of you have seen her, but I just mention her every once in a while. She is a very good option if you are willing to travel to Akron. 46 years old, 5'7 and 125 lbs. Great body! She has a location in Akron and is Incall only. Her donations are 2 or 2.5 for MSOG. Only rules are covered full service and no kissing. No hard drugs. She does squirt most of the time. Hit me up for her number. If you are looking for bare FS, please don't respond or even try because she won't do it.

  7. #19584
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellas!! I have received good info on Britt and have reached out to her but in case that doesn't work, I have communicated with this lady that goes by Taylor. I searched the site and found a Taylor but don't think it is the same one. She quoted $300 hr and she said the activities listed on her ad are correct which included, BBBJ, FS, GFE. Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks!!
    WTF 300? I shit you not 4/5 years ago I used to regularly see her for $40.

  8. #19583

    Brittany from Akron / Canton

    Greetings,

    I just had a one hour session with Brittany in and. Olmstead and she is truly amazing. Definitely a must see and worth every penny.

    It is a genuine pleasure to finally spend time with a provider who enjoys what she does with a positive attitude. And not a clock watcher. Patient. Wow, what a great find!

  9. #19582
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel  [View Original Post]
    The hotel scene has gotten so bad over the months. Quality of girls keeps getting worse and worse. Does anyone have a certain number or spot that consistently provides above average woman closer to 30 years old. The Beachwood and NOlmstead spots ain't doing it.
    Afaik those two are the best options; most "reliable" for decent quality providers.

  10. #19581
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Who is Violet?
    I have been asking the same thing since she sent me a PM a week ago. I have never met her and I can't find any pictures or ad of hers. Some of the old timers know of her. I don't.

  11. #19580
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapeGoat1  [View Original Post]
    Received another text from Violet. Said she was now back in the game and located in Cleveland. Can anyone confirm?
    Who is Violet?

  12. #19579

    Asian Hotels

    The hotel scene has gotten so bad over the months. Quality of girls keeps getting worse and worse. Does anyone have a certain number or spot that consistently provides above average woman closer to 30 years old. The Beachwood and NOlmstead spots ain't doing it.

  13. #19578

    Violet

    Received another text from Violet. Said she was now back in the game and located in Cleveland. Can anyone confirm?

  14. #19577
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys!! I am not from the area but visiting this weekend and trying to see what NOlm area is?
    North Olmsted. Look for Great Northern Mall. That area.

  15. #19576

    Taylor

    Greetings fellas!! I have received good info on Britt and have reached out to her but in case that doesn't work, I have communicated with this lady that goes by Taylor. I searched the site and found a Taylor but don't think it is the same one. She quoted $300 hr and she said the activities listed on her ad are correct which included, BBBJ, FS, GFE. Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taylor 1.jpg‎   Taylor 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape