Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 22141
-
09-26-24 09:53 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 230Taylor
Greetings fellas!! I have received good info on Britt and have reached out to her but in case that doesn't work, I have communicated with this lady that goes by Taylor. I searched the site and found a Taylor but don't think it is the same one. She quoted $300 hr and she said the activities listed on her ad are correct which included, BBBJ, FS, GFE. Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks!!
-
09-26-24 09:44 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 230Visitor
Greetings guys!! I am not from the area but visiting this weekend and trying to see what NOlm area is?
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 07:58 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 1515Frankie
More than likely way too many drugs. I was thinking of paying her a visit but I guess it would just be a waste of time.
Originally Posted by ITravelForFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 07:41 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 734As far as I'm concerned they need to provide them, me buying them is just another expense and another way for the wife to find out. I don't need a six pack I always leave them and be sure to destroy the receipt, must use cash blah blah. I already have to much to conceal. The old school chick's always had them. There was nothing better than beauty sobbing.
Originally Posted by Metal134
[View Original Post]
On your wet know then reaching under the pillow to slap the cover on for a good pounding. Those were the days just my 2 cents.
-
09-25-24 22:39 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 262Yeah, agreed. I get nervous about that even when it's someone I've seen several times. It's kind've a double edged sword though because if they did run out, I don't know what the solution here is.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 20:21 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 734I got it. She already responded. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 19:23 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 694Brittany info and dms
I've messaged multiple folks with Brittany's number but I've been told they aren't getting it. Is there some sort of phone number block in dms now? I know there is one in the forum post but I thought dms were ok.
-
09-25-24 14:14 #19569Regular Member

Posts: 1Frankie
In my dream I Met this one by the zoo for CarPlay. She Didn't look like pictures and when she entered my vehicle she was twitching, She got the job done for 80 roses but won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/845520016843
-
09-25-24 13:32 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 694Just an update that Brittany has booked her room and will be in the NOlm area again tomorrow, in case location and drive time information is playing into your decision to see her (I know it's always a consideration for me when I hit the town).
She's looking to make CLE trips a regular thing as long as there continues to be interest.
I'm just looking out for you guys who, like me, don't like to travel all over creation to find a quality provider. I for sure enjoyed my time with Britt when she came to CLE a few weeks ago but I ain't got time to shuttle my ass out to Canton to see her so this is very convenient for those of us in this area.
Again, feel free to hmu for digits or other info.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 21:06 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 266Sometimes real providers will ask for condoms. They should stop doing that it's a red flag.
Originally Posted by Antarius
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 19:24 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 222I know her personally. Those pics are old and when she was dancing. She's a scammer and addict.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 17:28 #19565Banned Member

Posts: 3188I msg'd her on SA and she is reported in This and That. I think she told me she is in Tremont. I have never met her. I don't browse the web/entertainer section on STG. Do you find that helpful? Seems like that section would not be up for meeting?
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:51 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 1515Ava Allure
Hot little black spinner who will do what ever you desire. She's definitely a NYMPHO. Just look up her name and ad Cleveland escort, you will find out all you need to know about her. By the way she is much better looking than your avg. AA girl.
-
09-23-24 15:08 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 74Is she too hot to be real?
Anybody got deets on this sexy lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/797752085262
-
09-23-24 15:04 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 694Brittany visiting CLE this Thursday
Was talking to Britt about when her next visit to CLE would be and she said she's planning on coming back this Thursday, 9/26. She asked if I could put a notice up on the CLE board for other to be aware in case they would like to pay a visit while she's in town.
For anyone interested, here's my review from the last time Brittany was in CLE: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7023623#post7023623.
Had a great time and looking forward to seeing her again.
You can hmu for digits if you are interested in a meet. I'll reply when I can. Last time she was in CLE she was in the NOlm area. I'm unaware as to her expected location this time around.











Reply With Quote






