Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36281
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    I fell victim last week. Takes your money leaves with some excuse, then 2 black guys come walking in. Lucky I saw them coming left before anything happened.
    Are we supposed to guess who you're talking about? Name, link?

  2. #36280
    Quote Originally Posted by KmanHobby  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had researched this one first. I figured since her ass had been around for so last night she was probably legit.

    Nope.

    Got robbed.

    Showed up, she answered the door naked. On the bright side, she looks exactly like her pics! I did get a nice full nude hug, and a quick feel up.

    Paid her on cash app, and she said she was accepting it with her phone. I noticed that it kinda seemed to take her a long time and a lot of typing to accept it.

    I washed my hands real quick, dropped trow, and jumped on the bed. She was just crawling in the bed when there's a know at the door. I said ignore it, and she almost did. Then knock again. She gets up, looks through the peephole, says "How did he find me here? Get dressed".

    I got dressed, bailed. Passed dude as he was coming in the door. White guy, I didn't really look too close. She made some lame excuse that I was just stopping by (she's still naked by the way).

    Got in my car and bailed. She had said as I was leaving she would send the money back.

    Welp, first time I've been robbed. At least it was pretty peaceful, and I did see a hot naked chick! There are worse ways to go.

    Watch out for Sandi!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403242126635
    Her and her friend Mandy have been robbing guys for as long as I can remember. Idk how those two are still in the game. In the future I would use the search bar and do some research before jumping in.

  3. #36279

    Alexis

    Hey guys she is visiting my city next week, and looks really interesting. If any of you have any info on her you would be willing to share, I would be so greatful. Looking for a true GFE with BBBJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis77

  4. #36278

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one yesterday. Arrived on time to her hotel waited a little while before getting the room number. Once inside we chatted briefly and got down to business. I must say she's very tall. LOL. Not intimidating but a tall glass of water. She is petite not a problem. We agreed on BBBJ with facial and dirty talk. She felt pretty good paid attention to the boys. I left satisfied and will see her again. After the ordeal we chatted before I left. She is down to earth southern sweet heart. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771
    Link is a dead end.

  5. #36277

    Robbed by Sandi

    Wish I had researched this one first. I figured since her ass had been around for so last night she was probably legit.

    Nope.

    Got robbed.

    Showed up, she answered the door naked. On the bright side, she looks exactly like her pics! I did get a nice full nude hug, and a quick feel up.

    Paid her on cash app, and she said she was accepting it with her phone. I noticed that it kinda seemed to take her a long time and a lot of typing to accept it.

    I washed my hands real quick, dropped trow, and jumped on the bed. She was just crawling in the bed when there's a know at the door. I said ignore it, and she almost did. Then knock again. She gets up, looks through the peephole, says "How did he find me here? Get dressed".

    I got dressed, bailed. Passed dude as he was coming in the door. White guy, I didn't really look too close. She made some lame excuse that I was just stopping by (she's still naked by the way).

    Got in my car and bailed. She had said as I was leaving she would send the money back.

    Welp, first time I've been robbed. At least it was pretty peaceful, and I did see a hot naked chick! There are worse ways to go.

    Watch out for Sandi!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403242126635

  6. #36276
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Some of these mongers just eccentric!
    Eccentric? Maybe, but she fell out the ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down. Just sayin.

  7. #36275

    Info please

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/922029296467

  8. #36274

    Sexy slim

    I saw this one yesterday. Arrived on time to her hotel waited a little while before getting the room number. Once inside we chatted briefly and got down to business. I must say she's very tall. LOL. Not intimidating but a tall glass of water. She is petite not a problem. We agreed on BBBJ with facial and dirty talk. She felt pretty good paid attention to the boys. I left satisfied and will see her again. After the ordeal we chatted before I left. She is down to earth southern sweet heart. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771

  9. #36273
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #36272

    Big booty MILF nickie

    Very nice and chill chick, stays near Orange Park. Communication may be spotty at times but once you connect everything will be fine. Stays in a decent quiet area. Pretty much looks like her pics. Nice big soft ass too especially when she's bent over. If she was to ever start working out her body would be amazing but her body isn't bad looking. I've been to her a few times and I've never felt unsafe or left unhappy. Everything covered as far as I know. Treat her well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/687771251289

  11. #36271

    Yes she is don't go near.

    I fell victim last week. Takes your money leaves with some excuse, then 2 black guys come walking in. Lucky I saw them coming left before anything happened.

  12. #36270

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952

    Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?
    Scratched that one off my list along time ago. Smoke and mirrors hustle not interested in giving service at all. Don't even bother.

  13. #36269

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.
    Dm sent. Let me know what you think.

  14. #36268

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone ever want to? Good God almighty that's an ugly female!
    Some of these mongers just eccentric!

  15. #36267

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.
    Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape