Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What street / location?
    General grant center.

  2. #22795
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
    It's not hard for anyone not to give a better massage than low IQ and crazy Abbey James. Her latest ad shows she off her meds again.

  3. #22794
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMars  [View Original Post]
    She appears to have moved to an AMP adjacent to the pet store.

    Happy hunting.
    What street / location?

  4. #22793

    Jasmine in Ballwin and St Charles

    Hello Friends. Anyone have any experience with Jasmine in Ballwin? Also, What's good in St Charles? Riverside has been there for a while so I wonder if they're good. Thanks!

  5. #22792

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Summer from Brentwood HF is who I was referring ...... apparently she may be back.
    She appears to have moved to an AMP adjacent to the pet store.

    Happy hunting.

  6. #22791
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnford  [View Original Post]
    Is this one in Ballwin or Brentwood?
    Summer from Brentwood HF is who I was referring ...... apparently she may be back.

  7. #22790

    Happy feet

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Call and ask for Summer. She never disappoints. Half hour or 1 hour I tip the same. 6 and I always get what I want.

    No massage vary here. This chick wants to get paid.
    Is this one in Ballwin or Brentwood?

  8. #22789
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer more than an HJ finish? If not, no big deal, but the way your message reads kind of implies she may.
    HJ only for me.

  9. #22788
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Call and ask for Summer. She never disappoints. Half hour or 1 hour I tip the same. 6 and I always get what I want.

    No massage vary here. This chick wants to get paid.
    Does she offer more than an HJ finish? If not, no big deal, but the way your message reads kind of implies she may.

  10. #22787

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    I saw Summer perviously. On my last trip w another gal I asked f Summer was still at the store. No, she is gone. I was told.
    She is back as of last week.

  11. #22786
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Call and ask for Summer. She never disappoints. Half hour or 1 hour I tip the same. 6 and I always get what I want.

    No massage vary here. This chick wants to get paid.
    I saw Summer perviously. On my last trip w another gal I asked f Summer was still at the store. No, she is gone. I was told.

  12. #22785

    Best Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
    I can say that if you want a great massage, Lilly will give you one. Is there anyone who gives a better massage? If so, I'd like to know so I can visit.

  13. #22784
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
    If Lilly offered extras there would be a line around the block and she'd be booked solid! I've seen her a few times but with her being about 30 minutes away from me and not offering extras I have moved on to more convenient and fun choices. She does give one hell of a massage though.

  14. #22783

    Lilly, Florissant

    Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.

  15. #22782
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Am I blind? I can't find a southern Illinois board. Checked Illinois and Missouri (just in case) and no luck.
    Carbondale Il. Find what your looking for there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape