Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 826 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 12388
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9118
    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for a skinny beautiful Asian woman who provides a solid massage and a happy ending only? Will trade info just feel like a solid massage today thank you fellow mongers.
    Wonderland out on Sandy. Attractive girls and as far as I know, HE is all that's available.

  2. #9117

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for a skinny beautiful Asian woman who provides a solid massage and a happy ending only? Will trade info just feel like a solid massage today thank you fellow mongers.
    Zen Foot in Beaverton. I have actually gone there for just a massage once and Leah was almost sad but her massages are very real.

  3. #9116

    Solid massage HE only

    Anyone have any recommendations for a skinny beautiful Asian woman who provides a solid massage and a happy ending only? Will trade info just feel like a solid massage today thank you fellow mongers.

  4. #9115

    Love Tina

    Went to Love spa & enjoyed Tina so much. Pretty Chinese woman with great body. Looked young & very friendly. Excellent deep throat & BBBJ skills. I pounded her deep in Multi positions.

    Everything excellent (DFK, DATY, BBBJ & CFS). I chose their 30 minutes rate. Door to door almost 30 minutes. Total was $$.

    Tina will soon to be my ATF.

  5. #9114

    Lucky Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    This report was 9 months ago. I did go back about a week later to find the cute skinny with bee stings. They weren't there, got a diff girl and as I recall it was HE only and I left unhappy. I have never had any real luck at this place.
    I saw Bella in July and again saw her present on a recon of AMPs in August but did not stay this time. I believe Bella only comes out if you dislike the mms.

  6. #9113
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastala  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews lately on these 2 places? It's been like more than 2 years I have visited these places because of poor feedback and experiences.

    Enjoy. Evergreen

    Wangacho. Cornell.

    However,

    Some good experiences lately with FS and some fun are.

    Green. Saltzman.

    Rose. Around the same area across (mamasan).

    New asia. Tvhwy.

    YMMV.
    When did Green go FS? I wonder if their sister shop is making that change.

  7. #9112

    Wang Chao

    Wang Chao is gone as of a few months ago.

    Lucky Foot Spa, just up Cornell has been fun in the past. Nice Massage, a little further up Cornell on Joy Ave. Is also popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rastala  [View Original Post]
    Any good reviews lately on these 2 places? It's been like more than 2 years I have visited these places because of poor feedback and experiences.

    Enjoy. Evergreen

    Wangacho. Cornell.

    However,

    Some good experiences lately with FS and some fun are.

    Green. Saltzman.

    Rose. Around the same area across (mamasan).

    New asia. Tvhwy.

    YMMV.

  8. #9111

    These old places any good?

    Any good reviews lately on these 2 places? It's been like more than 2 years I have visited these places because of poor feedback and experiences.

    Enjoy. Evergreen

    Wangacho. Cornell.

    However,

    Some good experiences lately with FS and some fun are.

    Green. Saltzman.

    Rose. Around the same area across (mamasan).

    New asia. Tvhwy.

    YMMV.

  9. #9110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    The bee sting girl is Bella, very cute really slender and does bbbjcm /69 as she would not do boom boom. She has skills.
    This report was 9 months ago. I did go back about a week later to find the cute skinny with bee stings. They weren't there, got a diff girl and as I recall it was HE only and I left unhappy. I have never had any real luck at this place.

  10. #9109

    Lucky Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Had errands to run in Vantucky so took a drive and made some visits during lunch. Didn't stay at any of them but took mental notes.

    Started at out Lucky Bamboo on 4th. Two tall slender younger gals. One was skinny but but pretty cute and on top, two bee stings. Too bad I wasn't beasting, off the reisling.

    Chatted for a second and get names. Maybe candy? On the way out told me to visit their sister location, Lucky Star or something at the far end of 4th. I drove over there and here here were two also tall but curvier in all the right places gals.
    The bee sting girl is Bella, very cute really slender and does bbbjcm /69 as she would not do boom boom. She has skills.

  11. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today to find I was the only one there. Always a plus.

    Finally drew the often mentioned Annie. I don't think she is as good looking as some other have mentioned but she has a ok butter face and a nice round ass. Gave her. 6 for the 30 and never got change. When she came back it was straight to DFK and immediate teasing. The dress came off and got a nice firm back rub and nude body glide. What she lacked for in looks she made up wit in great service. On the flip she continued the frontal nude body glide which felt great. She allowed FIV and was instantly dripped wet. She asked me how much I would tip. I offered 1.5 but she countered at 2.0.

    I agreed and she said I can give it to her at the end. I like it when they don't leave the room.

    BBBJ69 FIV. She moaned loudly as I flicked on her clit and FIV. She must be the wettest WAP I have seen in a while. She came loudly a couple time and shuddered on my face while more salty fluids came out, I thought she was going to piss on my face.

    I laid her down and ate her out some more before she had me lay down. She brought out the jacket but didn't put it on yet. Game me a simulated BBCG body glide. I thought it was going to slide in BB a couple times.

    In the end she helped me clean up and I told her I was there the other week and saw coco, who is no longer there. She said most girls there rotate every month but she's been there over 3 months because so many people come in requesting her.

    All in all it was a great service but I wish she looked better. I may repeat.
    Ha, you finally paid Annie a visit! Guess I was being too generic when I was elaborating her routine few posts back!! Yeah she's definitely different than most girls out there!

    Good thing she stayed and looks like 3 month LOL!

  12. #9107

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today to find I was the only one there. Always a plus.

    Finally drew the often mentioned Annie. I don't think she is as good looking as some other have mentioned but she has a ok butter face and a nice round ass. Gave her. 6 for the 30 and never got change. When she came back it was straight to DFK and immediate teasing. The dress came off and got a nice firm back rub and nude body glide. What she lacked for in looks she made up wit in great service. On the flip she continued the frontal nude body glide which felt great. She allowed FIV and was instantly dripped wet. She asked me how much I would tip. I offered 1.5 but she countered at 2.0.

    I agreed and she said I can give it to her at the end. I like it when they don't leave the room.

    BBBJ69 FIV. She moaned loudly as I flicked on her clit and FIV. She must be the wettest WAP I have seen in a while. She came loudly a couple time and shuddered on my face while more salty fluids came out, I thought she was going to piss on my face.

    I laid her down and ate her out some more before she had me lay down. She brought out the jacket but didn't put it on yet. Game me a simulated BBCG body glide. I thought it was going to slide in BB a couple times.

    In the end she helped me clean up and I told her I was there the other week and saw coco, who is no longer there. She said most girls there rotate every month but she's been there over 3 months because so many people come in requesting her.

    All in all it was a great service but I wish she looked better. I may repeat.
    Excellent reporting. Thanks a lot.

  13. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    That guy has only himself to blame. He was greeted by a 1/10 grannie and chose to stay for the poor service and then continues to blame Portland for his choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I don't have first hand information, there's one review on RubMaps from three weeks ago. It's 1 out of 5 stars. He doesn't mention the package price, so maybe it's a new thing they're trying. Here's the review:

    TOFTT. This place used to be Bay Massage.

    This old lady greeted me at the door. I was hoping she was MMS. Nope, she was the only one there.

    Not good looking by any stretch. Body type 1/10 gross.

    I should have walked out. I'll spare you any details. If you're looking for a FS AMP then don't waste your time here.

    She had the nerve with her bad body ugly face to negotiate with me. Unbelievable! Step it up Portland! I've had better rides in the desolate expanses of New Mexico.

  14. #9105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Candy on Holgate

    Stopped in today to find I was the only one there. Always a plus.

    Finally drew the often mentioned Annie. I don't think she is as good looking as some other have mentioned but she has a ok butter face and a nice round ass. Gave her. 6 for the 30 and never got change. When she came back it was straight to DFK and immediate teasing. The dress came off and got a nice firm back rub and nude body glide. What she lacked for in looks she made up wit in great service. On the flip she continued the frontal nude body glide which felt great. She allowed FIV and was instantly dripped wet. She asked me how much I would tip. I offered 1.5 but she countered at 2.0.

    I agreed and she said I can give it to her at the end. I like it when they don't leave the room.

    BBBJ69 FIV. She moaned loudly as I flicked on her clit and FIV. She must be the wettest WAP I have seen in a while. She came loudly a couple time and shuddered on my face while more salty fluids came out, I thought she was going to piss on my face.

    I laid her down and ate her out some more before she had me lay down. She brought out the jacket but didn't put it on yet. Game me a simulated BBCG body glide. I thought it was going to slide in BB a couple times.

    In the end she helped me clean up and I told her I was there the other week and saw coco, who is no longer there. She said most girls there rotate every month but she's been there over 3 months because so many people come in requesting her.

    All in all it was a great service but I wish she looked better. I may repeat.

  15. #9104

    L&A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.
    I don't have first hand information, there's one review on RubMaps from three weeks ago. It's 1 out of 5 stars. He doesn't mention the package price, so maybe it's a new thing they're trying. Here's the review:

    TOFTT. This place used to be Bay Massage.

    This old lady greeted me at the door. I was hoping she was MMS. Nope, she was the only one there.

    Not good looking by any stretch. Body type 1/10 gross.

    I should have walked out. I'll spare you any details. If you're looking for a FS AMP then don't waste your time here.

    She had the nerve with her bad body ugly face to negotiate with me. Unbelievable! Step it up Portland! I've had better rides in the desolate expanses of New Mexico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape