Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 12388
-
09-26-24 14:38 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 27Wonderland out on Sandy. Attractive girls and as far as I know, HE is all that's available.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 11:44 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 123Zen
Zen Foot in Beaverton. I have actually gone there for just a massage once and Leah was almost sad but her massages are very real.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 10:56 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 58Solid massage HE only
Anyone have any recommendations for a skinny beautiful Asian woman who provides a solid massage and a happy ending only? Will trade info just feel like a solid massage today thank you fellow mongers.
-
09-25-24 16:20 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 133Love Tina
Went to Love spa & enjoyed Tina so much. Pretty Chinese woman with great body. Looked young & very friendly. Excellent deep throat & BBBJ skills. I pounded her deep in Multi positions.
Everything excellent (DFK, DATY, BBBJ & CFS). I chose their 30 minutes rate. Door to door almost 30 minutes. Total was $$.
Tina will soon to be my ATF.
-
09-25-24 13:23 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 39Lucky Bamboo
I saw Bella in July and again saw her present on a recon of AMPs in August but did not stay this time. I believe Bella only comes out if you dislike the mms.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 20:03 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 236When did Green go FS? I wonder if their sister shop is making that change.
Originally Posted by Rastala
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:45 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 284Wang Chao
Wang Chao is gone as of a few months ago.
Lucky Foot Spa, just up Cornell has been fun in the past. Nice Massage, a little further up Cornell on Joy Ave. Is also popular.
Originally Posted by Rastala
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:40 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 73These old places any good?
Any good reviews lately on these 2 places? It's been like more than 2 years I have visited these places because of poor feedback and experiences.
Enjoy. Evergreen
Wangacho. Cornell.
However,
Some good experiences lately with FS and some fun are.
Green. Saltzman.
Rose. Around the same area across (mamasan).
New asia. Tvhwy.
YMMV.
-
09-24-24 11:02 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 1004This report was 9 months ago. I did go back about a week later to find the cute skinny with bee stings. They weren't there, got a diff girl and as I recall it was HE only and I left unhappy. I have never had any real luck at this place.
Originally Posted by Jake1248
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 01:53 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 39Lucky Bamboo
The bee sting girl is Bella, very cute really slender and does bbbjcm /69 as she would not do boom boom. She has skills.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:24 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 138Ha, you finally paid Annie a visit! Guess I was being too generic when I was elaborating her routine few posts back!! Yeah she's definitely different than most girls out there!
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
Good thing she stayed and looks like 3 month LOL!
-
09-23-24 22:36 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 155Candy
Excellent reporting. Thanks a lot.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:17 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 1004That guy has only himself to blame. He was greeted by a 1/10 grannie and chose to stay for the poor service and then continues to blame Portland for his choices.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:57 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 1004Candy on Holgate
Stopped in today to find I was the only one there. Always a plus.
Finally drew the often mentioned Annie. I don't think she is as good looking as some other have mentioned but she has a ok butter face and a nice round ass. Gave her. 6 for the 30 and never got change. When she came back it was straight to DFK and immediate teasing. The dress came off and got a nice firm back rub and nude body glide. What she lacked for in looks she made up wit in great service. On the flip she continued the frontal nude body glide which felt great. She allowed FIV and was instantly dripped wet. She asked me how much I would tip. I offered 1.5 but she countered at 2.0.
I agreed and she said I can give it to her at the end. I like it when they don't leave the room.
BBBJ69 FIV. She moaned loudly as I flicked on her clit and FIV. She must be the wettest WAP I have seen in a while. She came loudly a couple time and shuddered on my face while more salty fluids came out, I thought she was going to piss on my face.
I laid her down and ate her out some more before she had me lay down. She brought out the jacket but didn't put it on yet. Game me a simulated BBCG body glide. I thought it was going to slide in BB a couple times.
In the end she helped me clean up and I told her I was there the other week and saw coco, who is no longer there. She said most girls there rotate every month but she's been there over 3 months because so many people come in requesting her.
All in all it was a great service but I wish she looked better. I may repeat.
-
09-22-24 19:46 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 284L&A Spa
I don't have first hand information, there's one review on RubMaps from three weeks ago. It's 1 out of 5 stars. He doesn't mention the package price, so maybe it's a new thing they're trying. Here's the review:
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
TOFTT. This place used to be Bay Massage.
This old lady greeted me at the door. I was hoping she was MMS. Nope, she was the only one there.
Not good looking by any stretch. Body type 1/10 gross.
I should have walked out. I'll spare you any details. If you're looking for a FS AMP then don't waste your time here.
She had the nerve with her bad body ugly face to negotiate with me. Unbelievable! Step it up Portland! I've had better rides in the desolate expanses of New Mexico.












Reply With Quote




