Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 13321
-
10-11-24 20:28 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 324Sheri
Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/sheri Her profile states she is in her 50's. Appers to be much older and has a weird smirk in all of her pictures. Risk Takers Wanted?
-
10-11-24 18:39 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 27Out of control
Hotter and Better quality leaving the country. While paying $200-300.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 17:52 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 219Negotiating position?
Either somebody is paying those prices or the prices are the starting point for 'negotiating'/ bazaar haggling. I won't do either.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 13:20 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 112Based on the phone #
The phone # was on the ad extension. Here's what comes up for Detroit.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:47 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 384Tia
Welcome to the world of the $800 CBJ that requires a deposit to book.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 10:18 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 324Caroline Alice
Well the "Man Hater" who is in and out of retirement is currently back on the job. Not a big fan of hers due her ease of turning on a man at a bat of an eye. My question is, has anyone had her take her dentures out for some toothless fun? https://tryst.link/escort/caroline-alice.
-
10-11-24 10:14 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 747I agree
I don't think you're out of touch. I just think these girls are happy finding one dumbass who will pay 1500 for a couple hours once a week versus having to deal with 5 dumbasses a week with reasonable pricing. Who that one dumbass is, I do not know. Regardless, they are either finding it or they are happy not working until they do.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
Everybody thinks they are more important / valuable than they really are. The sex trade is no exception, but for whatever reason rampant entitlement waited until COVID to hit the escort / stripper circuit. Prices jumped up in 2020 and I don't think it's ever going back. Honestly, I was seeing signs of it trending this way as early as 2018. The pandemic was the perfect storm.
-
10-11-24 09:57 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 624State of the market (two case studies). What do you guys think?
There are more girls on sites like Tryst than there were a year ago. But overall, prices still seem quite inflated to me. And the inflation is affecting girls at all levels.
As a first case study, I present this one: Jordyn Greene.
https://tryst.link/escort/jordyngreene
She charges a grand just for one appointment. She's real and she's been around for a while. She has recent reviews. So apparently there are guys who are paying her rate.
My assessment of her is that she is not bad. She is in her 20's, and she's not obese. I don't see any obvious signs of substance abuse.
*But*, this is still a girl who, back in 2017, would have been considered a very run-of-the-mill $200 to $300 escort. I can easily see her working for Steve of EE, back in the day. She isn't exactly a hardbody. (By my estimation, she would need to drop 10 pounds to get into the top tier.) Also, all those tattoos.
I also noticed that Tia Taylor now charges $800 for a single appointment. She started out at $400 in 2021. So she's literally doubled her prices.
https://tryst.link/escort/tiataylor
I've noticed more and more girls on Tryst going for the $800 to $1000 range.
Am I out of touch? Are you guys willing to pay these prices? I'm honestly wondering: who is supporting this level of pricing? Or are they getting very few appointments?
-
09-23-24 16:27 #12488Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for the advice, I agree that price and pics do seem TGTBT. I don't think that's the same girl though, the DahliaRay has a ton more tattoos and she's missing the hand finger tats this girl has. I couldn't find Jack shit trying to reverse image search so I don't know it could be her with more tats.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:50 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 538Definately blind
Yeah, that was a miss. Think she's still in the business locally? Kidding; at least I have a new porn star to look out for!
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 14:50 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 1897Mary Jane
These are the pictures of a girl on OF / Fansly / ManyVids with hidden IG and X profiles. Her Fansly profile shows her in California. Aside from being somewhat TGTBT at that price level, it is highly unlikely a busy content provider is also traveling as an escort. It's probably a scammer. Payment upfront is rarely a good idea and especially if it means payment before meeting.
Originally Posted by SummerOf98
[View Original Post]
BAM.
https://fansly.com/DahliaRay/posts
-
09-23-24 14:49 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 324HobbyEver you beat me to it. It looks like the same pics are being used all over the place. Remember, Image Search is your friend.
Originally Posted by HobbyEver
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 14:46 #12484Regular Member

Posts: 22That's who it is! LOL, I saw that reply to my post and was thinking that's a porn star and no way the same girl but I can't think of her damn name!
Originally Posted by HobbyEver
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 14:05 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 92Sir, that is porn star Paige Owens.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 13:24 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 538Eh
To me there's a strong resemblance in the Tryst to the other two, but maybe not.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






