Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 13321
-
09-23-24 09:19 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 538Addt'l links
I do not but I've been looking around at her:
Originally Posted by SummerOf98
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uck-29118.html
https://hot.com/us/oh/cincinnati/esc...67-6228/m-8dR9
I'd be interested to know if anyone else has experience.
-
09-22-24 22:35 #12480Regular Member

Posts: 22Tryst Mary Jane
Anyone know anything about this Mary Jane on Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/mary-jane0420 She has no contact info on there.
-
09-22-24 09:40 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 192She's back
Seems to remove as when she leaves but she back now.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
Anyone familiar with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/176432643
-
09-21-24 21:18 #12478Regular Member

Posts: 4Follow up on Izzy "Baby?
For those out of the loop, trying to find some info / specifics on Izzy (not the shaved brunette) in Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
Link here: https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98.
The link in the quotetd post no longer seems to work. Would anyone happen to know what OP was referring to or have any other info? I've only been seeing vague responses on here when I search her up. She seems like she's pretty legit otherwise, but.
-
09-16-24 12:19 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 386Ad has been removed.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 06:24 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 324Bentley Marie
Looking for top notch fun - https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-marie.
No disapointments with Bentley. Very friendly, no BS, sexy AF. She will be in town September 22 - 24th.
-
09-08-24 11:47 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 192April
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman. She seems to return to town regularly. Very curious what level of service she provides. GFE / BBBJ?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...313/3173160431
-
09-06-24 14:48 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 538Sorry, side piece, not a provider.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 13:03 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 386Google her number she comes up on several sites From Krave Khole, Khloe Kush, Khloe Kushhh, Khloe, & Tattood J you I C why Treat.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
One listCrawlers comments said larger the pictures.
-
09-06-24 11:36 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 45Double dipping
Who did you see across the street? I frequent Katie and am also interested in some double dipping.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 09:18 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 538Guess who posted today?
FYI she posted just yesterday. Wish I'd seen that b/c I made the acquaintance of another young lady literally across the street from Katie's place of business and it might have been fun to double-dip before heading home.
Originally Posted by JustLooking040
[View Original Post]
Last edited by AlphaTek1; 09-06-24 at 09:18. Reason: formatting updates
-
09-06-24 09:03 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 538Admiral
Back away slowly.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 13:48 #12469Senior Member

Posts: 42Same
I had just started seeing Katie regularly since she was reliable and reasonable price wise. I seen her the end of July and text with her the beginning of August but been crickets ever since.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 12:51 #12468Regular Member

Posts: 14I texted with her a few months ago. About 3-4 texts total. We weren't able to work out a time to meet, but she requested that I send her money for her time. Good luck.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 06:12 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 324Fascinating
Strange, not one review anywhere. I am betting she has a laundry list of "rules" and she does not entertain Caucasians.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





