Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15234
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious on scarlett as well, almost had an agreement then my schedule changed. What is SA? Young blondes are my go to LOL.
    Seeking Arrangements. It's a sugar baby dating site / name of thread in most major cities on this site that have women ages 18 to 99 who want to be taken on dates and get cash to hook up with you. Costs a little over a 100 per month but you can usually find discounts for around 80. It depends on the girl on what she wants. Just like STG, you have to weed through scams, don't send payments online, fake pics etc. Consider it the most reputable and "legal" version of escort sites.

    I'd recommend making a profile for free to browse profiles to see if it's something you'd be interested in. You may have to look for women in Chicago or cities 3 hour drive away to find what you're looking for. Only you can decide if she'll be worth the effort.

  2. #15233
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabamalon  [View Original Post]
    If you're willing to drop $1200, why not join SA, set the miles to 200 max, filter for young blondes. It would be an interesting experiment to see if you can find one willing to spend a couple hours and BBFS providing a value way higher than spending an hour with someone who may have fake reviews or just a bad day. They may even come to you if you cover train / bus fare.

    Anyone seen https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/785254482160 ?

    Not sure if Gigi stays at the exact hotel each time, but I was uncomfortable how you could literally see her room the moment you step into the two story lobby. As soon as I walk outside her door, I can make eye contact with the front desk as if it's not obvious having a dozen men walk in and out. Plus her boyfriend / management sat right outside the door. She's a real toon and pics are clearly outdated but at least service is good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/269815697053
    I've been curious on scarlett as well, almost had an agreement then my schedule changed. What is SA? Young blondes are my go to LOL.

  3. #15232
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.
    If you're willing to drop $1200, why not join SA, set the miles to 200 max, filter for young blondes. It would be an interesting experiment to see if you can find one willing to spend a couple hours and BBFS providing a value way higher than spending an hour with someone who may have fake reviews or just a bad day. They may even come to you if you cover train / bus fare.

    Anyone seen https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/785254482160 ?

    Not sure if Gigi stays at the exact hotel each time, but I was uncomfortable how you could literally see her room the moment you step into the two story lobby. As soon as I walk outside her door, I can make eye contact with the front desk as if it's not obvious having a dozen men walk in and out. Plus her boyfriend / management sat right outside the door. She's a real toon and pics are clearly outdated but at least service is good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/269815697053

  4. #15231

    Scarlett Hampton

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.
    TER reviews would indicate yes. I. e. One of her recent reviews, he apparently tipped her at 100%.

  5. #15230
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStyles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.
    She has lots of great reviews on different sites but my attempts to meet her have found us unable to get our schedules to work out. I hear you about the price, but damn. Thinking about trying again here.

  6. #15229

    Scarlett Hampton

    Anyone see Scarlett Hampton recently? I can't imagine dropping $1200 in this hobby but gottdamn is she my type. I want to get her before the plastic face settles in too much. Curious to hear reports, if any. Seems her clientele may be rich dudes at that price.

  7. #15228
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone in town has successfully used Cuddle Comfort or a similar site to find a cuddler willing to do more than cuddle. I've seen reports in other cities, but was wondering if that's a thing around here. I don't recall seeing any reports about it on this forum. Thanks.
    Never seen it hopeful tho. Made an account might send out feelers.

  8. #15227

    Friday stop off

    Looking for a fun Friday adventure while in the area. Recommendations needed.

  9. #15226

    Cuddles

    I'm curious if anyone in town has successfully used Cuddle Comfort or a similar site to find a cuddler willing to do more than cuddle. I've seen reports in other cities, but was wondering if that's a thing around here. I don't recall seeing any reports about it on this forum. Thanks.

  10. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Requires a deposit. Scam.
    I appreciate it.

    I M.

  11. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.
    Requires a deposit. Scam.

  12. #15223

    Miss Tega

    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.

  13. #15222

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for head doc?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/680956888978

  14. #15221

    Looking for info

    I will be in Madison and was looking at theses providers. Found one review on Katniss but nothing in the others. Anyone seen them thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/253289189986

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/094869906333

    Katniss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/693156630096

  15. #15220

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel.

    What would you guess for age (her ad says 41, but as well all know there are women who have been "41" for the past 10-15 years)? Pretty face or haggard-looking?
    41 is spot on. I agree with what you said but I asked and by seeing her a handful of times, it's spot on. Not haggard at all. I'd say 6. 75/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape