Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12481

    Addt'l links

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerOf98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this Mary Jane on Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/mary-jane0420 She has no contact info on there.
    I do not but I've been looking around at her:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uck-29118.html

    https://hot.com/us/oh/cincinnati/esc...67-6228/m-8dR9

    I'd be interested to know if anyone else has experience.

  2. #12480

    Tryst Mary Jane

    Anyone know anything about this Mary Jane on Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/mary-jane0420 She has no contact info on there.

  3. #12479

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Ad has been removed.
    Seems to remove as when she leaves but she back now.

    Anyone familiar with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/176432643

  4. #12478

    Follow up on Izzy "Baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed fairly recently if you go look:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3686564
    For those out of the loop, trying to find some info / specifics on Izzy (not the shaved brunette) in Cincinnati.

    Link here: https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98.

    The link in the quotetd post no longer seems to work. Would anyone happen to know what OP was referring to or have any other info? I've only been seeing vague responses on here when I search her up. She seems like she's pretty legit otherwise, but.

  5. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman. She seems to return to town regularly. Very curious what level of service she provides. GFE / BBBJ?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...313/3173160431
    Ad has been removed.

  6. #12476

    Bentley Marie

    Looking for top notch fun - https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-marie.

    No disapointments with Bentley. Very friendly, no BS, sexy AF. She will be in town September 22 - 24th.

  7. #12475

    April

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful woman. She seems to return to town regularly. Very curious what level of service she provides. GFE / BBBJ?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...313/3173160431

  8. #12474
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see across the street? I frequent Katie and am also interested in some double dipping.
    Sorry, side piece, not a provider.

  9. #12473
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever seen her? Rates seem fair for a pretty gal, but can't find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0
    Google her number she comes up on several sites From Krave Khole, Khloe Kush, Khloe Kushhh, Khloe, & Tattood J you I C why Treat.

    One listCrawlers comments said larger the pictures.

  10. #12472

    Double dipping

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    FYI she posted just yesterday. Wish I'd seen that b/c I made the acquaintance of another young lady literally across the street from Katie's place of business and it might have been fun to double-dip before heading home.
    Who did you see across the street? I frequent Katie and am also interested in some double dipping.

  11. #12471

    Guess who posted today?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking040  [View Original Post]
    I had just started seeing Katie regularly since she was reliable and reasonable price wise. I seen her the end of July and text with her the beginning of August but been crickets ever since.
    FYI she posted just yesterday. Wish I'd seen that b/c I made the acquaintance of another young lady literally across the street from Katie's place of business and it might have been fun to double-dip before heading home.
    Last edited by AlphaTek1; 09-06-24 at 09:18. Reason: formatting updates

  12. #12470

    Admiral

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.
    Back away slowly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d011e87250000a013dc5766.jpeg‎  

  13. #12469

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting concerned about BTOTB Katie. She hasn't posted in almost a month and she was a great backup when someone flaked and I really needed some relief; close, responded quickly and usually available within an hour, and affordable. I know there are AMPs that are pretty reliable but they are north of $.5 or $$ and a good $.2 is hard to find.

    I wish Hannah had an incall more often. She had one once in Kenwood and I rolled in at 7:30 am but she didn't have a cover so it was a bust; wouldn't do anything without one. That's ok, she's adorable but not 100% like her pictures and wanted $$.5.

    Candy and Kay disappeared as well. I visited them in Forest Park and drew Kay (the more "butch" of the couple) and hoped to circle back to Candy but they dropped off the radar. That's ok, they were 50% bigger than their pics..
    I had just started seeing Katie regularly since she was reliable and reasonable price wise. I seen her the end of July and text with her the beginning of August but been crickets ever since.

  14. #12468
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Strange, not one review anywhere. I am betting she has a laundry list of "rules" and she does not entertain Caucasians.
    I texted with her a few months ago. About 3-4 texts total. We weren't able to work out a time to meet, but she requested that I send her money for her time. Good luck.

  15. #12467

    Fascinating

    Strange, not one review anywhere. I am betting she has a laundry list of "rules" and she does not entertain Caucasians.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever seen her? Rates seem fair for a pretty gal, but can't find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape