Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 975 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 14615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the number in the ad for girls that have been in Lotus Blossom. If they give you a location close to Belle Tower it should be them.

    I can't speak for the girl in the picture as I have never seen her. I suggest if you are interested you go and if you don't like what you see then walk away.

  2. #11119

    This was a planned vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattFl  [View Original Post]
    See Dakota took a pinch.
    She decided to do short time on an old charge rather than a long probation. She'll be out in under 3 weeks.

  3. #11118

    Dakota

    See Dakota took a pinch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6667.jpg‎  

  4. #11117

    Thinking


  5. #11116
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    The first one looks really nice. Did you do both of them?
    The first one is her but is either filtered heavily or taken years ago. Both ads are of the same person.

  6. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon776  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/151069429793

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/206698064220

    $qv cardate. She looks older than the pics. Felt rushed and would not repeat as she was paranoid during the deed.
    The first one looks really nice. Did you do both of them?

  7. #11114
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/151069429793

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/206698064220

    $qv cardate. She looks older than the pics. Felt rushed and would not repeat as she was paranoid during the deed.

  8. #11113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3443414

    I found her ad on adultsearch. It's weird because she has different ads with different names and different pictures of her. Her "friends" also post in adultsearch. It looks like they all work out of the same house.
    She's clearly very pretty, but whoever posted that ad has no idea what a D-cup is.

  9. #11112
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan78  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, anyone has info about this girl?

    https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/252978.html

    She looks nice but suspicious, has announces in multiple cities.

    Donovan.
    This is scamps, do not fall for that.

  10. #11111

    Scamps

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    This ad has all the trappings of some type of scam. Different phone numbers, multiple cities. I wouldn't waste a second on trying to hook up with her.
    This is a scamps, do not fall for that.

  11. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by MattFl  [View Original Post]
    Link? Link?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3443414

    I found her ad on adultsearch. It's weird because she has different ads with different names and different pictures of her. Her "friends" also post in adultsearch. It looks like they all work out of the same house.

  12. #11109
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Jessi. Saw her out of a house in Cape Coral. She is the girl in the pictures. She had what looked like a little baby damage on her belly, but she is still very pretty. She doesn't talk much, but I think she would warm up to you the more you see her. I had a great time, $$ for HH.
    Link? Link?

  13. #11108

    Jessi Cape Coral

    Made an appointment with Jessi. Saw her out of a house in Cape Coral. She is the girl in the pictures. She had what looked like a little baby damage on her belly, but she is still very pretty. She doesn't talk much, but I think she would warm up to you the more you see her. I had a great time, $$ for HH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3443282_wCS0buLtmsWDMhOcEU7.jpg‎   3443414_gF2jsDcUyCuHoz9LMkdf.jpg‎  

  14. #11107
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    This ad has all the trappings of some type of scam. Different phone numbers, multiple cities. I wouldn't waste a second on trying to hook up with her.
    I send an email, she only accepts credit card payment. Bye!

    Donovan.

  15. #11106

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan78  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, anyone has info about this girl?

    https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/252978.html

    She looks nice but suspicious, has announces in multiple cities.

    Donovan.
    This ad has all the trappings of some type of scam. Different phone numbers, multiple cities. I wouldn't waste a second on trying to hook up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape