Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40633
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp  [View Original Post]
    The name of the place is in the title of my post. Literally just google "the healing center newton" for all the info.
    Oh okay, Thanks.

  2. #40632
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide the address or the name of the place, in my inbox or here?
    The name of the place is in the title of my post. Literally just google "the healing center newton" for all the info.

  3. #40631
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp  [View Original Post]
    Location is an old church right off the pike that is now a bunch of offices. It actually has 2 addresses, Walnut st and Newtonville ave. I took the stairs up to the 4th floor to get the blood flowing and was greeted by a cute lady who said her name was Gina. I could tell right away she had a nice chest. Really good hard massage which is always a bonus. Quick tease and then the flip. Shirt up, bra down and wow her boobs are nice and big. Probably the biggest tits I've seen at an AMP. I fondled and sucked on them while she finished me off. I've already repeated twice with Gina and plan on again soon. I think I'm addicted to those boobs. 50 for the half and 80 tip.
    Can you please provide the address or the name of the place, in my inbox or here?

  4. #40630
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other day.

    Got a FS and CBJ from a girl cici recommended.

    Forgot her name but she is very short.

    Nice plump ass and small b's with eraser.

    Nipples. While riding she loves her ass grabbed and.

    Does a great dfk and nibbling on.

    The ears.

    70 for the house and 160 for all else.
    WHat is the name of the place or address? You can inbox me.

  5. #40629

    Wakefield

    Tried 602 main street recently. Very good massage but 100% legit. There was a little bit of what maybe considered tease or an errant brush but no flip or happiness. I did like the lady performing the massage and may repeat to see if anything else happens on future visits. Standard hour fee with a $20 tip.

    Noticed a new place at 391 Lowell street recently opened with an ad on the webs. Kind of looks legit but curious if anyone has tried it.

  6. #40628

    Brighton massage

    Went there the other day.

    Got a FS and CBJ from a girl cici recommended.

    Forgot her name but she is very short.

    Nice plump ass and small b's with eraser.

    Nipples. While riding she loves her ass grabbed and.

    Does a great dfk and nibbling on.

    The ears.

    70 for the house and 160 for all else.

  7. #40627

    The Healing Center. Newton

    Location is an old church right off the pike that is now a bunch of offices. It actually has 2 addresses, Walnut st and Newtonville ave. I took the stairs up to the 4th floor to get the blood flowing and was greeted by a cute lady who said her name was Gina. I could tell right away she had a nice chest. Really good hard massage which is always a bonus. Quick tease and then the flip. Shirt up, bra down and wow her boobs are nice and big. Probably the biggest tits I've seen at an AMP. I fondled and sucked on them while she finished me off. I've already repeated twice with Gina and plan on again soon. I think I'm addicted to those boobs. 50 for the half and 80 tip.

  8. #40626

    BrainTree

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I avoid this place due to its location, but gave it a shot and confirm everything you said. Only thing I would add is very limited English. Very pretty.
    Based on the two reviews from solid members I check this spot out. I think you said her name was YuYu but she pronounced it YoYo??

    Looks. MA AMP curve = 7.

    Massage = 7.

    Attitude = 9.

    She did lots of ass play without penetration. Solid tease on all fours. Shirt up bra down on flip for some beautiful perky b's with dark beautiful nips. Got some light DFK which I worked for and was great. Very slow and skilled HJ to finish. 50 HH + 80 tip and got a hug and kiss. She said she will be around for 3 weeks.

  9. #40625
    Hi,

    I'm here until Saturday staying in fresh water. Looks as if Waltham is close to this area. Would you share any of the FS contacts / locations with me? I'd like to get some me entertainment before I leave. I could provide info for SC, NC or NOVA area if you're ever that way. Thanks. MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, looking for reliable FS today in waltham or watertown. I have info on most places in waltham that I'm willing to trade. If you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

  10. #40624
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Keep your money boy save up and then pull the trigger.
    $100 for a saran wrap BJ administered by a 50+ grannie is my limit, and they always say OK.

    $120 for naked BJ from a 30 something is good.

    $150 FS from an average AMP GILF is still totally the norm in the Merrimack Valley / S. NH.

    If you are paying more you are wasting it.

  11. #40623

    Fayette

    Just got back from seeing Nana in Quincy. Older lady but in good shape. Massage was ok. Everything on table with her including bare. Asked me "? How much you pay"? I said $200 but she held out for $250. Total damage $325. Probably repeat if in neighborhood.

  12. #40622

    Chasing for a bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I offer 100, seems 120 is the new push. 200, fughettaboutit. I discourage this by saying "I'll just take the hand" and put the bennie back in my wallet and let them see it walk away.
    Keep your money boy save up and then pull the trigger.

  13. #40621

    Are days of bring more next time over?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I offer 100, seems 120 is the new push. 200, fughettaboutit. I discourage this by saying "I'll just take the hand" and put the bennie back in my wallet and let them see it walk away.
    Hold your ground. This will just make us find a regular go to place than explore other options like my old days. Worst happens is you hope you get decent massage. If the massage sucks you will have more reasons to give very little on tip if you are getting upsell and decline the extras. This also works against these type of places due to forum effect and no return visits. Remember the "bring more next time " would be the worst you would be told. Sounds like more push back. Must be too many out there overpaying for minimal extras. Can everyone hold their ground?

  14. #40620
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately in this area we gotten so use to bad service and ugly providers that people are paying 200 x CBJ this days so I think it's important to keep an eye on places where you can find quality, so I went to Coco's new place they moved from Lowell and now They're on the west of I95 and I encounter this beautiful slim body girl with D cups very clean. So I ask x the GF experience 250 bring your own policy BTW started with 69 then mission and Woof woof excellent experience clean place plenty of parking. Also I saw the girl with eye there she's still a F. Biatch.

    Moral of the story Don't waste your money honey.
    I offer 100, seems 120 is the new push. 200, fughettaboutit. I discourage this by saying "I'll just take the hand" and put the bennie back in my wallet and let them see it walk away.

  15. #40619
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevs  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for a while, but stopped by Body Melody in Danvers. Got talked into 4 hands for 120. Not bad looking, short and friendly, slap on the ass on the way in, so it looked promising. Not a bad massage, maybe 6 out of 10. Gave normal signals, rubbing her leg and she didn't seem to mind, didn't pull away and allowed without complaint. On flip, kept towel on but barely covering Jr. 2nd girl left and I asked if more massage was offered. She whispered that that wasn't an option there, so left frustrated.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...785032586.html
    They are also advertising on STG. I was thinking of checking them out, thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape