Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 43536
-
09-27-24 12:17 #40656Senior Member

Posts: 931There are none.
Originally Posted by Rocketman99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 09:33 #40655Senior Member

Posts: 283Pembroke
We're not in Kansas (or Waltham) anymore:
It is bad down here. Those who PM'd me, thanks for the heads up in advance.
Expert Spa on 53: very close by, so tried twice. Two old ladies, one crazy but up for anything. Kisses on my neck, back, butt cheeks, told me she loved me, wouldn't keep quiet. Pulled shirt up to offer breast play, nice rack actually. No interest in anything more. Good L1 finish 50+50. Second one asked me for FS and I declined. Not good enough and quoted. 260. NO. A good L1 finish, but texted and took calls with her friend during. I left. Sorry 50+40.
Dao: went once, ok massage I guess. Nothing available. NO Lvl1 service. NO XTRA of any kind. 50+0, yes zero. NO REPEAT.
Relaxing time: walk-in, busy, return 1/2 hour. Return, busy, come back 1 hour. NO. But, I have to try as there is nothing else. Maybe today maybe not.
Sunflower: will have to try, see above.
Newton, Waltham, Watertown, I miss you.
Originally Posted by Geoff920
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 00:06 #40654Senior Member

Posts: 75Healing Center Newton
Visited midweek during the middle of the day. Plenty of street parking with meters but I got lucky and got a spot for 2 hr free on Newtonville. Didn't catch the lady's name but I'm going to presume it wasn't Jenny because I overheard her calling Jenny's name out. Above average massage. Hinted extras at the end but didn't partake. I think she got bummed out she won't be making extra. I think I walked in as she was having lunch because she was burping as she was "sitting" on the top of my head. Kind of rushed through the rest of the half hr. There is a weird casting style couch in the room. As I was walking out, she blocked me and had her hands out asking for "teeep? I always leave a decent tip in the room before I leave. Don't think I'll be going back. Oh there's a doorbell with a camera for the careful ones.
-
09-26-24 21:14 #40653Regular Member

Posts: 2South shore table showers
Anyone know if any FS places near the south shore? Or any with table showers / Nuru?
-
09-26-24 16:29 #40652Senior Member

Posts: 2904th floor on Walnut
Went to the place on Walnut / Newtonville. The masseuse goes by Mia, small and fit but with some baby damage on her abdominal area skin. Small Bs, natural and soft. Refused to fuck categorically but let me suck her down there. Well, that was one the biggest surprises during my long AMP career. Her clit is freakishly large. Like, really, really big. And she made all the right noises while this thing was worked on. Wow, just wow. I personally did not see anything like that in real life. That's a porn industry stuff.
-
09-25-24 22:54 #40651Regular Member

Posts: 8Blue Sky Danvers
Happened to be in Danvers and had some free time. Called and drove to Blue Sky. Parking in the rear and enter the back of the house with a kitchen, a not-so-tidy living room, and then the 'massage room'. Greeted by Fifi may be in her (late?) 50's. Not very attractive. 40 house fee. She started the massage which was basically her moving her hand on my butt in a circular motion for 10 minutes with an occasional squeeze. I almost fell asleep. Asked to flip and she showed the BJ motion. Offered 50. She got naked (not very attractive). Did a pretty decent BBBJ but it was hard for me to enjoy it. Ran out as soon as I was done.
-
09-23-24 19:57 #40650Regular Member

Posts: 112XX Walnut St. Newton.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
4th floor.
-
09-23-24 17:14 #40649Senior Member

Posts: 215Rose Aromatherapy
5xx in Waltham is closed again. Shelly seems to be having major issues with hiring new personnel.
-
09-22-24 18:54 #40648Senior Member

Posts: 224Oh okay, Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 09:54 #40647Regular Member

Posts: 17The name of the place is in the title of my post. Literally just google "the healing center newton" for all the info.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 09:22 #40646Senior Member

Posts: 224Can you please provide the address or the name of the place, in my inbox or here?
Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 09:21 #40645Senior Member

Posts: 224WHat is the name of the place or address? You can inbox me.
Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 09:01 #40644Senior Member

Posts: 317Wakefield
Tried 602 main street recently. Very good massage but 100% legit. There was a little bit of what maybe considered tease or an errant brush but no flip or happiness. I did like the lady performing the massage and may repeat to see if anything else happens on future visits. Standard hour fee with a $20 tip.
Noticed a new place at 391 Lowell street recently opened with an ad on the webs. Kind of looks legit but curious if anyone has tried it.
-
09-20-24 21:23 #40643Senior Member

Posts: 144Brighton massage
Went there the other day.
Got a FS and CBJ from a girl cici recommended.
Forgot her name but she is very short.
Nice plump ass and small b's with eraser.
Nipples. While riding she loves her ass grabbed and.
Does a great dfk and nibbling on.
The ears.
70 for the house and 160 for all else.
-
09-20-24 14:23 #40642Regular Member

Posts: 17The Healing Center. Newton
Location is an old church right off the pike that is now a bunch of offices. It actually has 2 addresses, Walnut st and Newtonville ave. I took the stairs up to the 4th floor to get the blood flowing and was greeted by a cute lady who said her name was Gina. I could tell right away she had a nice chest. Really good hard massage which is always a bonus. Quick tease and then the flip. Shirt up, bra down and wow her boobs are nice and big. Probably the biggest tits I've seen at an AMP. I fondled and sucked on them while she finished me off. I've already repeated twice with Gina and plan on again soon. I think I'm addicted to those boobs. 50 for the half and 80 tip.










Reply With Quote





