Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 888 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11703

    Can't make this shit up

    This is USASG comedy gold. One sad monger lamenting the death of his favorite ho and leaving the hobby, the very next post our man Tigers is missing sucking shit out of Abby's asshole. Fucking excellent. Let us all know how it's going Tigers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-22 192707.jpg‎  

  2. #11702
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your kind effort, link does go to FB but as I am not member, and probably never will be, I can't see it. Again thanks though B.
    I looked her up. If you aren't "friends" with her on there, you won't see anything but her profile and cover photo anyway. You can see her cover photo a couple messages below this one. There's no public posts since 2020.

  3. #11701

    Here's the FB link

    Thanks for your kind effort, link does go to FB but as I am not member, and probably never will be, I can't see it. Again thanks though B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    https://www.facebook.com/carmen.monroe.566

    (Don't know if the admins will allow this or not. If not, take it down.).

  4. #11700

    Here's the FB link

    https://www.facebook.com/carmen.monroe.566

    (Don't know if the admins will allow this or not. If not, take it down.).

  5. #11699

    Carmen

    For those of us not on face book, could you kindly share link to funeral parlor and or the video, please. B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I just watched it also I started to post the link but sense it has childhood pix from baby to teen and up I didn't know if that would be agaisnt the rules. Its sad when you see a provider as a kid looking so happy you wonder what happened their life took such a hard turn as a adult.

  6. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Just watched the beautiful tribute for her on the funeral home site. I'm in tears over this. She was such a sweet woman; I'm so sorry she got mixed up in escorting. She was better than that. I don't know why but I feel compelled to get out of this crap in respect of her. So this is my last and final post. Best wishes to you all.
    I just watched it also I started to post the link but sense it has childhood pix from baby to teen and up I didn't know if that would be agaisnt the rules. Its sad when you see a provider as a kid looking so happy you wonder what happened their life took such a hard turn as a adult.

  7. #11697

    Carmen FB pic

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Facebook that Carmen has passed away.
    Is this Carmens FB pic its the only Carmen Monroe in Greenville I could find but I couldn't see the page only this pic is it her. Even I saw her several times in Charlotte I can't say if this pic is her or not. Is there a link showing her passing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CARMEN MONROE PASSED.jpg‎  

  8. #11696

    Abby from Anderson

    Where's abby from anderson I miss sucking her butthole.

  9. #11695

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times. Really sweet person.
    Just watched the beautiful tribute for her on the funeral home site. I'm in tears over this. She was such a sweet woman; I'm so sorry she got mixed up in escorting. She was better than that. I don't know why but I feel compelled to get out of this crap in respect of her. So this is my last and final post. Best wishes to you all.

  10. #11694

    Carmen (Nina)

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Facebook that Carmen has passed away.
    Oh no. She was so sweet. I don't use FB -anyone know happened? OD?

  11. #11693

    Here's one guys

    Hello all,

    Had a dream with this lady tonight comms were good easy set up. We set a time for a hhr visit that was $$ well worth it let me tell you started out with BBBJ and this girl knows how to suck dick. After a bit I traded with her for a little daty and that's when it started to really get fun as she wqs really into it and came twice then we moved to the bedroom and covered my soldier with a rain coat. And she took a good pounding until I busted in cover. Cleaned up and left. All in all it was a great time and I will repeat.

    Stay Safe,

    Awesome1369.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933719412928

  12. #11692

    Too high and wouldn't do CBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Laicir  [View Original Post]
    Fuck man, this news really hit me hard just now. I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Would you be able to clear out some space please? I want to ask you something via PM. Thanks man.
    I tried seeing her once. She was so high, but I was going to give it a shot until she said she doesn't give head. I gave her 1/3 of the donation and left.

  13. #11691

    Message me

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Facebook that Carmen has passed away.
    I saw her a few times. Really sweet person.

  14. #11690

    Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by Laicir  [View Original Post]
    Fuck man, this news really hit me hard just now. I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Would you be able to clear out some space please? I want to ask you something via PM. Thanks man.
    Like you I was saddened to read of her passing a few days ago so condolences to her family and those who knew her.

  15. #11689

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabot383  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Khelani recently? Last time I saw her, she gained a lot of weight and just laid therethe whole time. You can PM if you want to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/374578094408
    Saved me from the effort of at least reaching out to inquire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape