Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32968

    Cherokee

    Hey just because you have a personal attchment to this provider lets not get nasty and call people liars on here. I nver said there was a money issue you said that. I just didn't enjoy her and I'm entilted to my opinion. I'm not going to comment on it any more because its not that deep for me but lets be respectful on here. If people can express what they experienced on here what's the point. Anyone that has been on here for a long time know I don't post bs.

  2. #32967
    Shill for a chick named Cherokee


    Posts: 1

    A complete and utter lie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Cherokee, I swear to you if you make another fake user to review yourself I will edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  3. #32966

    Hey Old Sergeant

    Empty your mailbox so I can send the info you asked for.

  4. #32965

    Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for many, many years.
    God bless her!

  5. #32964
    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    Maya is a young cute petite Japanese girl with nice B / C cups tits. Pics are accurate.

    No lfk or dfk when I first entered. Got undressed and went to the shower where she gave a preview BBBJ. Went back to the room and started with a dfk. Then, she laid me down and started with a BBBJ with some shaft and ball action but mostly just sucking on the tip. Then, I flipped her over for DATY for a bit. She is clean shaven down there and had small lips.

    69 ed for a bit and then put the cover on (BBFS is available). Started out in Mish. She doesn't make a lot of noise but she did make some o faces. Moved to doggy, prone, cg and then rcg for a bit. She didn't really have much on the cg so took her to standing mish and finished in the bag there. Laid and cuddled for a bit. Started with BBBJ after a while but I was too spent for the second pop. Still good so just let her keep doing the BBBJ. Showered and left after my hour is up..
    Sounds fun can we get ahold of her somehow like a link to where you might have found her contact info? LOL.

  6. #32963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../917051340942. I saw her some time ago very thin peculiar looking little woman with a horrible set of bolt ons. Not being mean but not much better than masterbating and a lot more expensive. A never repeat for me and also has an older gentleman pimping her out. Definitly different that's all I can say. Body was very boney, thought I was going to fracture her hip in mish.

    YMMV.
    This one has been around for many, many years.

  7. #32962

  8. #32961

    Little Indian lady

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../917051340942. I saw her some time ago very thin peculiar looking little woman with a horrible set of bolt ons. Not being mean but not much better than masterbating and a lot more expensive. A never repeat for me and also has an older gentleman pimping her out. Definitly different that's all I can say. Body was very boney, thought I was going to fracture her hip in mish.

    YMMV.

  9. #32960
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    The fact is she looked so bad and was so out of it last time. I did walk out on her. Like you said your mileage may vary. Fact is not everyone finds the same thing attractive or acceptable. What you may like others may not. I very much like staxx personality. Know who she really is. Been friends years. In 2017 she was absolutely beautiful. Has been a downhill slide since then. We all know she reads this thread & freaks out when anyone says anything slightly negative. Blaming a bad review on lack of business. When the facts are clearly seen. No need to disagree. Opinions & perceptions will vary. That's what this board is for. People post greatly varied info on the same provider. You take that info & come to your on conclusions. Decide if you want to partake or not. I wish staxx the best & hope she recovers. Always good personality & great service. Just couldn't deal with the physical decline personally.
    Very well said and I agree with you to a complete extent about her personality and service. And yes, when she first came on scene or when I first started seeing her back in 2016-17, she was top shelf. I have not seen her in 3 or so years, not because of her; the novelty wore off and I got boom boom yellow fever.

  10. #32959
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Maya Moon Girl

    Maya is a young cute petite Japanese girl with nice B / C cups tits. Pics are accurate.

    No lfk or dfk when I first entered. Got undressed and went to the shower where she gave a preview BBBJ. Went back to the room and started with a dfk. Then, she laid me down and started with a BBBJ with some shaft and ball action but mostly just sucking on the tip. Then, I flipped her over for DATY for a bit. She is clean shaven down there and had small lips.

    69 ed for a bit and then put the cover on (BBFS is available). Started out in Mish. She doesn't make a lot of noise but she did make some o faces. Moved to doggy, prone, cg and then rcg for a bit. She didn't really have much on the cg so took her to standing mish and finished in the bag there. Laid and cuddled for a bit. Started with BBBJ after a while but I was too spent for the second pop. Still good so just let her keep doing the BBBJ. Showered and left after my hour is up.

    She is the submissive type and willing to follow instructions. Doesn't speak much English but it is enough to communicate instructions. Overall, not the best I have tried but worth a visit. 7/10 on my book.

  11. #32958

  12. #32957

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Staxx for the 2nd time since her surgery and I got to say you guys are misinformed. Staxx was in an accident and broke her arms really bad a while ago and back then they used wires. She had surgery just a few weeks ago to have those wires adjusted because they were causing inflammation and swelling. I saw here today and her arms are not swollen like they where and one thing I got to say she is one tough woman. She saw me a couple days after that surgery. And she didn't complain although I knew she was hurting. I had an exceptional time like always. Fast forward.

    To today I saw her again. She is looking so much better because she's healing and I had an exceptional time. YMMV but she always sends me away happy. And I'll continue to see her. Sometimes you guys let your imaginations wander. If your going to talk about someone get your facts straight.
    The fact is she looked so bad and was so out of it last time. I did walk out on her. Like you said your mileage may vary. Fact is not everyone finds the same thing attractive or acceptable. What you may like others may not. I very much like staxx personality. Know who she really is. Been friends years. In 2017 she was absolutely beautiful. Has been a downhill slide since then. We all know she reads this thread & freaks out when anyone says anything slightly negative. Blaming a bad review on lack of business. When the facts are clearly seen. No need to disagree. Opinions & perceptions will vary. That's what this board is for. People post greatly varied info on the same provider. You take that info & come to your on conclusions. Decide if you want to partake or not. I wish staxx the best & hope she recovers. Always good personality & great service. Just couldn't deal with the physical decline personally.

  13. #32956

    Disfigurement

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Staxx for the 2nd time since her surgery and I got to say you guys are misinformed. Staxx was in an accident and broke her arms really bad a while ago and back then they used wires. She had surgery just a few weeks ago to have those wires adjusted because they were causing inflammation and swelling. I saw here today and her arms are not swollen like they where and one thing I got to say she is one tough woman. She saw me a couple days after that surgery. And she didn't complain although I knew she was hurting. I had an exceptional time like always. Fast forward.

    To today I saw her again. She is looking so much better because she's healing and I had an exceptional time. YMMV but she always sends me away happy. And I'll continue to see her. Sometimes you guys let your imaginations wander. If your going to talk about someone get your facts straight.
    All I said is her arms were disfigured. I never accused her of anything and she told me the whole story and I have been seeing her since before her accident. So Idk what you're talking about but maybe you need get your facts straight.

  14. #32955

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    It was like a disfigurement and I was considering walking out the door. I hope she gets it together.
    I just saw Staxx for the 2nd time since her surgery and I got to say you guys are misinformed. Staxx was in an accident and broke her arms really bad a while ago and back then they used wires. She had surgery just a few weeks ago to have those wires adjusted because they were causing inflammation and swelling. I saw here today and her arms are not swollen like they where and one thing I got to say she is one tough woman. She saw me a couple days after that surgery. And she didn't complain although I knew she was hurting. I had an exceptional time like always. Fast forward.

    To today I saw her again. She is looking so much better because she's healing and I had an exceptional time. YMMV but she always sends me away happy. And I'll continue to see her. Sometimes you guys let your imaginations wander. If your going to talk about someone get your facts straight.

  15. #32954

    Inbox

    Should have some space now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape