Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32979
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I may be around North Side today was thinking of hitting her up. Anyone seen her lately?
    I saw her walking over by the BP last night.

  2. #32978

    Baby Amber

    I may be around North Side today was thinking of hitting her up. Anyone seen her lately?

  3. #32977

    Goldii

    Has anyone connected with Goldii and have any intel they share especially outcall city / area? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/massage/goldiilockxxx

  4. #32976
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    That person has 7 total reviews and all of them are on her, hmmmm really sus. I'm a betting man and I would put my mom that's her BF or pimp writing those reviews.
    LOL! Yes, that's a tad suspicious, isn't it?

  5. #32975

    Steady appears to be Cherokee's handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    And if you look hes visited her in multiple different places. A little more than just sus.
    Or just her self-promoting. Her other reviews in the Rocky Mount NC thread are less than stellar. Steady is the only "monger" with a positive review of her anywhere on this site, take that how you wish.

  6. #32974

    Cherokee

    I have not sampled Cherokee. But I do remember seeing her ads in STG eastern NC maybe 20 years ago. She looks older in the newer pics, which might imply they are accurate. She looked distressed in the old ads. In the new ads, she looks less distressed, more tired, and not happy. I do not like the "property of Castro" tattoos. According to STG, she is now in both Richmond AND eastern NC (Rocky Mount). Too many red flags for me.

  7. #32973

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    That person has 7 total reviews and all of them are on her, hmmmm really sus. I'm a betting man and I would put my mom that's her BF or pimp writing those reviews.
    And if you look hes visited her in multiple different places. A little more than just sus.

  8. #32972

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anyone seen this one? I tried setting up but it only doing outcalls and I don't trust bringing anyone home.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/176480069

  9. #32971
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady920  [View Original Post]
    Whom ever this is telling a fib.

    I suspect he called and didn't have enough money. The ridiculous request these girls get is just disgusting. If you get qv it's 15 minutes. If you know you can't do your business in that time pay more or better yet go home and jerk off. The old man is not her pimp he is her bf. Who does not take any money from her and pays for a lot of the trip with his money to help her. I'm good friends with Cherokee. She is a professional. She just tired of the disrespect. One idiot got her thrown out of a hotel. Because he did get to finish his business because he was cheap. These girls are struggling and you bastards keep trying to pressure them into cheaper rates. She can barely cover hotel expense. Soon there aren't going to be any lady's out there. The really great one like Cherokee are getting out because it's just not worth it anymore. I know some of these girls are scammers but Cherokee is the real deal. Over 20 years in business. I'm asking you guys be nice to the good ones.

    If you're treated badly it's because of something you've done. Be respectful and be nice. That will go along ways toward you getting what you want.
    Hello Cherokee's boyfriend, nice to meet you. I hope you are enjoying your travels with her. You'll have to forgive me for not exactly trusting your very biased opinion. Be careful how much you promote her. Admin might start removing your posts as promotions.

    RR.

  10. #32970

    Not worth

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Hey just because you have a personal attchment to this provider lets not get nasty and call people liars on here. I nver said there was a money issue you said that. I just didn't enjoy her and I'm entilted to my opinion. I'm not going to comment on it any more because its not that deep for me but lets be respectful on here. If people can express what they experienced on here what's the point. Anyone that has been on here for a long time know I don't post bs.
    That person has 7 total reviews and all of them are on her, hmmmm really sus. I'm a betting man and I would put my mom that's her BF or pimp writing those reviews.

  11. #32969

    My opinion

    I've never seen her, not do I have any sort of friendahip to either of you so I'm not bias about this at all.

    But it really seems the one guy was just saying that she wasn't for him. I'd be lying if I said that after I had met some of these chicks I didn't think to myself, "man, I should've just jerked off for all that". Pimp / boyfriend now we're kinda splitting hairs. But again, I'm not taking anyone's side. Just as I read it, the one gentleman was just stating his case as to why he wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steady920  [View Original Post]
    Whom ever this is telling a fib.

    I suspect he called and didn't have enough money. The ridiculous request these girls get is just disgusting. If you get qv it's 15 minutes. If you know you can't do your business in that time pay more or better yet go home and jerk off. The old man is not her pimp he is her bf. Who does not take any money from her and pays for a lot of the trip with his money to help her. I'm good friends with Cherokee. She is a professional. She just tired of the disrespect. One idiot got her thrown out of a hotel. Because he did get to finish his business because he was cheap. These girls are struggling and you bastards keep trying to pressure them into cheaper rates. She can barely cover hotel expense. Soon there aren't going to be any lady's out there. The really great one like Cherokee are getting out because it's just not worth it anymore. I know some of these girls are scammers but Cherokee is the real deal. Over 20 years in business. I'm asking you guys be nice to the good ones.

    If you're treated badly it's because of something you've done. Be respectful and be nice. That will go along ways toward you getting what you want.

  12. #32968

    Cherokee

    Hey just because you have a personal attchment to this provider lets not get nasty and call people liars on here. I nver said there was a money issue you said that. I just didn't enjoy her and I'm entilted to my opinion. I'm not going to comment on it any more because its not that deep for me but lets be respectful on here. If people can express what they experienced on here what's the point. Anyone that has been on here for a long time know I don't post bs.

  13. #32967
    Shill for a chick named Cherokee


    Posts: 1

    A complete and utter lie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Cherokee, I swear to you if you make another fake user to review yourself I will edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  14. #32966

    Hey Old Sergeant

    Empty your mailbox so I can send the info you asked for.

  15. #32965

    Cherokee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for many, many years.
    God bless her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape