Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 959 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13489

    Uncle Dart out in full force tonight

    Cook County sheriff is out on every corner from 47th & Cicero to Cicero & Archer tonight. There was a little action on 5th very nice thick Latina and a few BSW's. Lets be safe out there tonight.

  2. #13488
    Cicero was dead last night. All of the action was on 5th. As usual the car meetup was happening up the block and it seemed larger than usual last night. CPD has usually been parking a squad car at 5th & Kostner to divert traffic. But last night they even blocked off all of 5th from Arlington to Kostner. They had a squad car parked right on the corner of Arlington so everyone had to turn down Arlington where all the girls were at. Usually I get annoyed when the car meet is going on because it jams up traffic but it worked out last night because it diverted CPD resources away from the SWs. I spotted a thick WSW that I don't believe I've seen before. Said her name was Nikki. Just my type. Got her digits and plan on scheduling something with her soon. Anyone familiar with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 4.51.43 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 4.52.42 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #13487
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    I read almost a year's worth of postings and almost every other post is saying there's the CPD squad car nearby. How are you even scooping up women or going through with it if it's a possible sting? I don't live in Illinois and I've picked up SW but I've ended up kicking them out before any deed simply because I'm worried about a bust or trap, especially because I don't have tints and don't know where to park.

    How do I find a parking spot in Chicago or if I were to visit Cicero.
    LOL. Just because there's a LE presence doesn't necessarily mean there's a sting. The cops are just trying to get the SW's off the street. Can you still pick up a SW? Yes but it depends on how much risk you are willing to take. Some guys just like to live on the wild side.

  4. #13486

    Lolo

    Anybody seen her lately? Very hard to get a hold of. Usually near Pulaski area.

  5. #13485
    I read almost a year's worth of postings and almost every other post is saying there's the CPD squad car nearby. How are you even scooping up women or going through with it if it's a possible sting? I don't live in Illinois and I've picked up SW but I've ended up kicking them out before any deed simply because I'm worried about a bust or trap, especially because I don't have tints and don't know where to park.

    How do I find a parking spot in Chicago or if I were to visit Cicero.

  6. #13484
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzzlam  [View Original Post]
    Cpd and Ccsherrfs out on Cicero Ave. Between Mcds and Popeyes, other than that, plenty of almost naked girls by 5th, and their pimps right behind them, no thank you. Don't know why these new pimps think they putting out their wives on the street, c'mon ain't nobody stopping to get your girls and have to worry more about getting set up.
    I'm guessing cause they scared another pimp gone take them.

  7. #13483
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    There's a group of them that hangs out on 50th across from the Dollar General near the alley. Beware one of them is TS though.
    There's actually 2 Venezuelan Ts that post up. One wears glasses the other had a hand injury and is wearing a cast. Both have had work done. There's a regular thicker Venezuelan woman who asks for as much as $$ but can easily be had for half if not less. Download a translator app.

  8. #13482

    Eyes wide open brothers

    Cpd and Ccsherrfs out on Cicero Ave. Between Mcds and Popeyes, other than that, plenty of almost naked girls by 5th, and their pimps right behind them, no thank you. Don't know why these new pimps think they putting out their wives on the street, c'mon ain't nobody stopping to get your girls and have to worry more about getting set up.

  9. #13481
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLove69  [View Original Post]
    I went through the past post and notice a lot SW come out at night after 10 pm, I fairly new to the game and could only do daytime 8 am or after. I was wondering if anyone has luck around those time. I'm thinking of hitting up 50th and Cicero but want to know if there are other places with that are good scout. I am new to this hobby, apologize for the lack of etiquette. Also any sure way of know if someone is a SW or not.
    You may find this useful.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

  10. #13480

    Noob Questions / Scout

    I went through the past post and notice a lot SW come out at night after 10 pm, I fairly new to the game and could only do daytime 8 am or after. I was wondering if anyone has luck around those time. I'm thinking of hitting up 50th and Cicero but want to know if there are other places with that are good scout. I am new to this hobby, apologize for the lack of etiquette. Also any sure way of know if someone is a SW or not.

  11. #13479
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityGuy0  [View Original Post]
    Hey I know some Venezuelans hang out at this bar called Taco Montaco. I've gone there and did see Latinas talking to men that came in. What streets are you finding some at? I've only gone to Kilapatrick and trying to find other streets.
    There's a group of them that hangs out on 50th across from the Dollar General near the alley. Beware one of them is TS though.

  12. #13478

    Venezuelans

    Quote Originally Posted by Slvgg1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on where I can find some?

    I was out by midway and its the same crowd as usual and some asking for 180 wild.

    I have info that could be valuable if you can help me.

    Or even put in the wall for everyone to see.
    Hey I know some Venezuelans hang out at this bar called Taco Montaco. I've gone there and did see Latinas talking to men that came in. What streets are you finding some at? I've only gone to Kilapatrick and trying to find other streets.

  13. #13477

    Venezuelans

    Does anyone have any info on where I can find some?

    I was out by midway and its the same crowd as usual and some asking for 180 wild.

    I have info that could be valuable if you can help me.

    Or even put in the wall for everyone to see.

  14. #13476

    LE out on Fri & Sat

    Friday night CPD was very active especially on 49th. They were constantly driving down 49th trying to get some of the BSWs to move. On Sat it was the CCSO. I came down Cicero and and saw the Sheriff's squad car parked on 48th at the entrance to the lofts parking lot. Decided to go see what was happening on 5th and then shot back down to Cicero and at that time the car then moved to 51st in the Popeye's parking lot.

    1. Met a thick BSW on 48th named Alexis. Got her #. Never seen her before. Anyone have any experience with her?

    2. Met Andrea on 5th. She said she's getting a new phone today and gave me her friend's #. Anyone have any experience with her as well? Photos attached below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5939.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 12.02.10 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #13475

    Not expecting

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Why are you expecting an efficient allocation of resources? I seriously doubt the estimate of protesters that has been floated about.
    Has nothing to do with being prepared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape