Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 25040
-
09-21-24 14:25 #21785Regular Member

Posts: 63Retired?
Permanently? Funny I saw this post, this was a girl I always wanted to see for Nuru, but never pulled the trigger. She seemed young from the pics. What was the story behind her retirement? Wonder if she'll ever come back.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 23:44 #21784Regular Member

Posts: 23Good Head thought.
Just saw this provider tonight. . The head game was pretty good actually. 60 offered up full service. No rushing finished me to completion she isn't a doll to look at but overall service was.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
Good. Might repeat if I run into a dry spell.
Stay safe out their.
-
09-20-24 14:26 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 1406I often wondered what happened to her. Also crazy Jessica in Cranston she use to post a lot before Covid.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:51 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 2110Avery Haise
Those of you who knew her might care to know that she passed away earlier this year. I just found out.
-
09-20-24 13:25 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 409Steph / Snow Bunny
Anyone know what happened to Steph / Snow White? Tiny blonde spinner in Pawtucket. Haven't seen any posts for quite some time.
-
09-19-24 21:43 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 2110Your shaft
Always cracks me up!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 21:32 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 1406Was the ending a hand job?
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 21:26 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 1406Lets put it this way, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 20:48 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 778Pics are probably 10-15 years old.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 19:12 #21776Senior Member

Posts: 4545LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 19:11 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 4545Saw her 2 years ago and if you black and mention anything funny. She'll get ghetto and try to educate you. Smh. Beside that, she got a fatty and everything cover.
Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 16:52 #21774Regular Member

Posts: 3Catfishing a Trending Theme
Hello everyone!
So similar to the previous report, this one is also a catfish. I did not have any issues with the incall, it was clean, felt safe, and it was located in a convenient easy to access area. She's a nice woman, but it's not what I expected and not at all my type. PM me for details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/084733047848
-
09-19-24 15:51 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 314Another catfish
This one was in the woony area and moved to pvd. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is kinda cute maybe a 6 or 7 Probably late 20's early 30's. Decent body some baby damage. I got her to agree to 1 for qv daty included but everything covered.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/313955052711
-
09-19-24 15:03 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 1406Throat Goblin
Took a ride this morning to see this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/348299288807.
She answered the door to let me in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and asked me what I wanted I said nothing and walked out.
She looks like a beachball with legs. No top teeth, She looks like a Pekinese dog with just the bottom teeth showing. Parking was a *****.
-
09-19-24 11:20 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 28Nina, Best in Town?
Gents, I tried searching for details but wasn't finding anything. Has anyone seen Nina and can provide some details?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/088996774330











Reply With Quote





